the fuck is this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHICH COIN

coin name?

omg, some hours ago

pic related

OMG you retards, this whale is absolutely saving this coins ass right now. Sell orders of 1-3k omg's kept pounding that wall a second ago.

> vertical buy wall
> confuses the normie, like you
> "wat do?", says you
> no one answers your questions
> you panic, palms sweaty
> you buy their bags
> they've trapped you
> you can't move
> you become a new member of shitcoin bagholder's club

OMG

What am i looking at

Where the hell do you newfags keep popping up from? Why are you in crypto if you dont even know wtf that pic means?

isn't bad for the coin? everything goes to the same whale and artificially props the price

Not saying its bad, saying that if he pulls that wall, everyone should hold on to their dicks as it's gonna be a wild ride down

thank you for the education

why is the price going down? should i buy into this?

newfag

Why would you care if he pulls the wall unless you're planning on dumping in the next 48 hours or so? A whale buying up all they can is an extremely good sign.

Lmao this idiots gunna' have 7 BTC worth of bags.

I want this to fall so bad. It would be such a glorious stock of omg and mega-rare pink wojacks.

Because there are a lot of sell orders waiting for that wall to come down. And i dont want the price to drop

You're about to learn how it feels to have the floor crumble beneath you.

ok you niggers are worthless but i'm getting the idea that i shouldn't buy in right now, thanks for nothing

lol, he dont give a fuck

yeah, I dumped my OMG because I know what that wall means. I've seen it dozens of times. They will pull it as soon as people start selling a lot into it. Bought MCO because the price is super cheap right now. Probably a mistake, but I'll take my chances.

look at the sell orders holy fuck

Guy is an absolute bulwark

I'm really tempted to sell right now but who knows maybe this guy isnt looking to fucking drop the price

that doesn't make any sense. if one wanted to sell, now would be a good time.

they are waiting to see if that wall is going to come down, if it does, the price will crash more. If it doesn't they won't sell.

STOP IGNORING ME YOU FUCKS ANSWER ME

DO I BUY IN OR NO

wait to see if that wall is going to hold. If it does it is a buying opportunity.

No. Just wait.

fuck I'm scared should I sell my 90 coins?

Maybe. Or maybe you're going to the moon

Based whale

take out principal if you're scared

They've got you strapped on the rocket that's going nowhere. They will let the buy wall right out for another hour or so, and then remove it. The normies are scared. O, my, gosh. I need to sell it asap. The price slowly, but surely, decreases. Then they place a huge sell wall, increasing FUD, and dragging the price even lower. They've got your penis in a mousetrap, and you can't do anything about it. The best course of action is to hodl on to your shitcoin, since they are now in an accumulation period.

can someone tell me how to read that orderbook thing.

These whales are just trying to get to the $700 estimate asap.

Happened to me 1 hours ago this literally happened to me i bought neo thinking it was ready to moon lost 100$ is not alot but it is to me im just starting im a jobless europoor

the whale is not going to pull that wall, he's already absorbed 30k OMG today through people selling into it, he is mass accumulating for what's to come

How is he ever going to sell all that shit without fucking the price?

Wall is obviously going to hold. He's just accumulating right now.

Yesterday, there was someone - or maybe it was just regular people - buying all the OMG they could until fucking nobody was selling.

Then, a shitload of spam low-ball buy orders appeared, quite a bit lower. The consensus in the thread talking about it was that it was a whale trying to scare people into selling for a loss.

So what makes you think this isn't someone who wants to pick up more cheap OMG putting in a massive buy wall to scare more people into selling into them? If nobody buys, then this doesn't hurt the whale. If people sell, then this benefits the whale because they can acquire coins for cheap.

If I wanted more coins and nobody was selling at $12 but I thought I could scare people into selling at $11, what stops me from putting a huge buy wall at $11 to make people think they should sell to the whale before the whale goes away and the price falls?

there is also a 1800 ETH buy wall at 0.3 as well, so if both walls goes down, and it's the same whale. that's 160k OMG they would have accumulated, and probably will get more on the panic sell down, it'll be a fun ride

That's very educational. Thanks for being so decent.

If you're asking that question unironically you're probably too retarded for crypto

Sorry

im scared lads

this is the first time i've seen a buy wall like this. pretty interesting. that's a lot of 'investment' for this whale and makes me feel better about my position. why would the wall falling make people panic sell?

I wonder if it's the same whale that put up that 700btc sellwall for shits and giggles when OMG was hitting that major x3 pump a few weeks ago.

so... buy in? or no?

anyone else noticed he's holding at $12.14? I imagine he's trying to hold it there so he can get mass OMG for cheap while also not starting a run for the bank out of his control

cause people will think there's nothing to support the current price and it will decrease so they try to sell before it

>Buy wall
>Botting sell orders
This about to rocket

Buy now. Whale is obviously accumulating. Do so as well.

"putting in a massive buy wall to scare more people into selling into them"

what?
Buy walls entice people to buy ahead of the whale because they reason that the price can't drop below what the whale is offering, therefore the price can only increase, making their investment safe.

Sell walls do the opposite, they make people panic sell ahead of the sell wall.

The wall is definitely real, but people are selling into it, possibly in anticipation of BTC going to 5k and having a correction down. Whales aren't super geniuses, bro. I saw a 224 BTC buy go into XRP a week ago at the very top (7000 satoshis) and sellers ate the wall. The price went down significantly after that, and is at 5000 satoshis now. Sound investment from a whale? No.

You can claim it's for accumulation because of a big move ahead. You may be right, but what high volume coin can you possibly lose on if you accumulate and are willing to wait months? With a massive stack like 200 BTC the rules for accumulating are definitely different, but so is getting rid of it. He may start dumping when he's up 10%, 20 BTC is nothing to sneeze at for a few hours work.

Why are there so many orders 1 satoshi below the whales? I assume people are using it as a signal if it gets past the whale, but what do you take away from that happening? Noob question, but I'm curious.

God damn it he's trying. And who the fuck would I be if I didn't try either? A bag holder? I'm ready bring on the pink wojacks.

And also now

i think both walls will fall and break down, further drive the price down more. IF they don't pull both BTC/ETH walls that's $2Million they would have accumulated in OMG. sure it will go down in the short term, but do you really think someone that put down $2Mil don't know what the F they are doing? or I could be wrong and it goes alllll the way down to 200k sats

this
changed all my eth into omg for nice short term gain

Doesn't matter when you buy in if you plan on holding them for at least 6-12 months and not being a weak handed bitch. The worse thing right now is betting against it and losing because you could have gotten an extra 2-3 percent in returns if you got in just a bit lower... Then a year from now you piss away a possible %5000+ percent in gains over that 2-3 percent.

This shit will make you money so long as you aren't retarded but this is Veeky Forums..

And another interesting point is he could offer up for sale everything people are selling him right now, but only 1% higher. It's like betting both directions, you can't be wrong. He will be left holding bags though if it doesn't eventually go up, but that's what he's betting.

what glorious news you think whale knows

No

You need to watch it closely and see what happens after the wall drops. Personally I wouldn't buy in right now anyway because it's still up since yesterday, it'd probably go down even if this whale wasn't fucking with it.

It's most likely going to drop unless another whale gets fed up and starts a war.

Plot twist.. is June.

No seriously, omgods, accumulation season open. After a nice uptrend week we have some wojaks and omgtards on board. Now is time to grab some omgs from this fuckers and continue our way through september. Happy trading!

the whale can remove his buy order whenever he chooses, if he does it will drop down straight to the fiery pits of hell. The sell order one satoshi under is a safety precaution.

Buy and sell, guys.

Someone just set a 1000 buy order 1 point higher.

>fiery pits of hell

More like happy fucking funtime accumulation land. This thing has the best future right now.

this negro gets it, whale will definitely remove that sell order.

>bot has stopped

buy* order

You high nigga?

Cash out now at a profit and then buy back later then? I'm 50/50 where this is gonna go. I think he'll have to raise the price above what it is right now in order to dump it obviously. But who knows

wait but if it drops wouldnt you want to not set a sell order and buy when it drops even lower? why only 1 sat lower?

I got out when it was 150btc.

Maybe buy the dip?

You see support under his order? I dont really.

Those 1 sat under orders are just indicators.

That buy walls the only reason this shit hasnt fibb retraced as ALL markets and coins have to do before further growth -- and they always do -- way outta line. Hasnt even touched the 38%s on ANY time scale. I feel bad for anyone buying this artificially delayed top

its going to repeat this consolidate moon pattern all through September

50/50 just isn't enough of a chance to make me risk my 850 stack

damn is OMG really worth 150btc next year?

>consolidate moon pattern

The fuck are you even talking about?

this is the current scenario as far as i can see

Whale down to 45k left

Here we go!!!!!!!

he just removed the buy order

lol someone just dumped 92 btc on him, so I guess we know where it's going

jesus christ i meant this

youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

See you guys at sub 200k

HOLY SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

nope, someone just dumped 33k OMG into his buy wall

everything in the future will be traded against omg.

>mfw this can actually technically be a thing since omise is trying to make all assets interchangeable

shit. we need to make an exchange based off of this.

left right goodnight

A rare, wild 8K OMG Sell order has appeared!!! Gee, do you guys think it might be the same guy?

not moby dick, just waving dick

now it's time to pelt down that 1800 ETH wall!

Why do people always panic sell during dips?

Are you the PiGuy from last night? I am still basing my next buy in off of your advice if you are and waiting for that 230k