Project MKUltra

Why don't more people talk about this?
CIA literally brainwashed the mind of an eight year old girl and turned her memory into that of a newborn baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>girl
Nothing of value lost

>My thread got derailed by this imbecile.

Read Sinister Forces trilogy by Peter Levenda, OP, you'll enjoy it.

Give us some information then OP, don't whine about some Stacy hating robot.

What's the source for this pic that gets posted everywhere anyway? Given the terrible English I'd guess Russian propaganda or some hillbilly tinfoiler.

>bisexual form of reproduction
how does this work?

Also, you should have proofread this before posting. Grammatical mistakes make your propaganda seem childish in tone. Goebbels was so successful in indoctrinating Germany because he knew how to utilize new media of the time while anons like you do not display this resourcefulness

>how does this work
Benis in bagina

user, it's not a conspiracy that there are faggots with interests trying to derail these kind of threads. All companies have a group of info spreading through the internet.

Don't give up easily.

Do you actually believe someone is wasting money to disprove obsolete tinfoil memes?
If anything I could believe some asshole is paying people to force this shit everywhere to "inform" people.

MK ULTRA was an illegal project funded by CIA which involved mind control of U.S and Canadian citizens by LSD drugs, sensory deprivation, isolation and other forms of psychological torture. Because CIA funded the project indirectly, many of the participating subjects were unaware they were dealing with the Agency.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

>the unvirtuous ones, the enemy, are white
>the virtuous ones are black
cool picture bro. Fucking evil nuclear energy and political movements that have been dead for 100 years amirite! down with da system

>you're only allowed to care about MY boogeymen.

because it has been told to death?

in /x/ for example, it's pretty basic

look up squadron 731, that's actually cool

Yeah, why is this picture representing the black billionairres, fucking rascists.

redblacksalamander is a anarcho-communist/left libertarian type who draws these pictures.

The main strategy these propaganda people use when these matters are talked, is spamming different topics immediately. We know from psychologists and pedagogue doctors that humans get more mentally tired when they encounter multiple information that cannot be correlated or simply are variable. This method is pretty well known.

In other words, they will talk about something related to MKUltra but they will avoid it, they will comment about the picture you posted, the way you express yourself, they will dismiss the topic calling you x, the typical strawman...etc.

As I said, it's pretty well known there are paid groups on every company to spread info just so they reach more places to sell their products, these agencies aren't that different.

They browse social nets and groups like facebook and Veeky Forums.

If you are curious about it, just check some videos about it and you will see the examples I listed on the youtube comment box.

>conspiracy theory about trying to hide something more than half a century ago that is well-known and has officially released all material
>supported by YouTube comments and videos
Can't make this shit up.

Fuck this board.

What conspiracy theory?

It reads like incredible satire but I'm sure he's being 100% genuine

It gave birth to Jimmy Bolja'

>What conspiracy theory?
That there are hidden and organized "paid groups" of "propaganda people" from "agencies" that try to deflect what we know about MKUltra by talking about something different in order to make humans "mentally tired".

>psychological fenomena
This is true
>agencies
Companies have a propaganda group to spread good impressions all over the social media. If you don't/believe agencies are different than companies then it's up to you to believe it. Why do you insult me?

Anything else?

You brought this up in response to someone asking about why people don't talk about MKUltra. Ergo, you offered this as an explanation as to why MKUltra isn't talked about more.

You know what's the more parsimonious explanation than a government agency paying the hundreds of thousands of people that would be necessary in order to do this on all sorts of social media, including Veeky Forums, for decades to misdirect, without ever being found out, for example by being called out on it by journalists that like such stories, by insiders that want to earn some whistleblower bucks, by one of the next governments from a different party that wants to discredit the previous one?

That people just don't give a shit about some pseudoscientific program in the 50s either way.

All wrong.

It's easy to look for simple words on Veeky Forums.
>conflict of interests would reveal it
I think you are going off topic right now... Do you want to discuss politics, legislations and the last news about CIA?

>people don't give a shit about x years ago
If I had to gain the trust of people for example, by being a politician, I would try to report shit of the past and delete all the things that could make people distrust me. It's self evident.

As I said before. This is not a conspiracy theory. Why are you trying to ridicule me so hard?

Are you gonna link spam? Please don't be like a poltard.

>It's easy to look for simple words on Veeky Forums.
For experts in misdirection that have kept the scheme up for nearly 7 decades now, they sure are being sloppy.

>I think you are going off topic right now... Do you want to discuss politics, legislations and the last news about CIA?
You are going off-topic. I just told you some mechanisms how such a conspiracy would fail.

>If I had to gain the trust of people for example, by being a politician, I would try to report shit of the past and delete all the things that could make people distrust me. It's self evident.
Perfect example of conspiracy ideation:
You think that politicians are all under the same hood, rather than there being competing groups that could, in fact, gain trust by exposing the other side misbehaving.
You completely disregard the possible negative outcomes of destruction of evidence.
You think that it can easily be done by "reporting and deleting" it.
You think that just because something could happen, it did happen. In fact, it even must've happened.

>you are going off topic
But you are implying wrong things about political matters.
>i judge their work
Hmm...
>how such a conspiracy would fail
It's not a conspiracy user. It's literally a mechanism that companies practice. As I said before you can believe they are like a company, or not. It's up to you.

>correlations don't demonstrate events
So you just want to dismiss the possibility that their propaganda sector browse the site?

>the consequences of x
Well, if you believe USA is a special place then this won't convince you, but the the demonstration of several presidents of multiple countries and hundreds of politicians and company people from companies practicing illegal actions is pretty much happens nowadays. Just look at the Odebretch case. Or you can see the fact that CIA spy from TV devices.

As I said it's not a conspiracy theory. Companies want to cause a better impression because they depend on people's trust. If you believe these state agencies are independent to the people's trust, then it's up to you if uou believe it or not.

bump for interest

And the Unabomber

leftypol isn't paid, they do it for free

Your thread is fucking shit and should be moved to /pol/ or /x/.

Nah, it was an interesting thread.

>chemists and psychologists being able to do basically anything they want without any concerns for ethics

this must have been fun for them

Bump.

This thread is bizarre.
Anyways, I don't have any good info to contribute, but it's a well known fact that the grand majority of the MKUltra documents were destroyed and only a small remainder were "declassified". Mostly the stuff about sleep and LSD (relating to information extraction).

What I'm gettin at is that whatever you read about on wikipedia, they definitely did way more fucked up shit.

Bump

Surprised how many people are just now learning about this since Stranger Things aired.

Stranger Things

All of these are shit

Weird how The Iliad beats all of them despite being literally thousands of years old?

Plebs gonna pleb I guess.

>obselete tinfoil memes

The truth is, American citizens simply don't want to know that their "free" "democratic" government does human experimentation on a level unimaginable even for the Nazis and Imperial Japan.

It's no coincidence that many MKUltra subjects went on to become degenerate hippies.

>journalists aren't in cahoots with the government
>whistleblowers aren't found out and killed before causing damage (or just called "conspiracy theorists" and so thereafter silenced)
>one party can "discredit" the other party by pointing at the crimes of an unelected government agency (implying political parties are not just controlled opposition, that is)

>he still believed in American democracy like a good boy
Lol. The world doesn't divide into Democrat and Republican. Politicians are play-actors; they only "disagree" on certain minor issues, leaving the rest alone. It isn't in any politician's interest to dissolve the political and governmental system which promotes people like them in the first place.

I can tell you this: only a faceless top secret government bureaucracy could do something like MKUltra. Nothing of the sort could happen under a monarchy or any other human form of government.

>OP posts thread about confirmed mind control human experiments done by the fucking CIA
>tons of people come and yell "your thread is shit go away conspiracy theorist"
Hmmmm I wonder who is behind this

Because literally nobody was punished, no structural changes happened, and it's more than a little likely that bigger scale and more horrific experiments with even zanier premises are being done right now.

I don't want to talk about it because it's scary. It's like real life monsters that could come and torture me in ways my 8 year old brain wouldn't have been able to comprehend.

>dat pic

Is da natzi porkies, amrite?

>Grammatical mistakes make your propaganda seem childish in tone.
thats the joke

everything is propaganda desu. everyone has an agenda. doesn't matter whether theyre paid or unpaid shitposters Veeky Forums is such that diverging shitposters balance each other out,

seee: civil war, republican rome, political elite are divided all the fucking time. civil wars don't just happen for no reason at all

completely missing the point of the comparison and thinking I was ordering them by artistic quality... plebs gonna pleb I guess.

And...?
Wait in what way is the Iliad about modern conspiracies...?

Why hasn't the CIA been dismantled after this crap? No doubt they are continuing this to this day, because they can. They're a mafia with worse intentions.

Isn't it /x/?

They almost were dismantled after the Church Committee, Ford let everyone off as usual. And Carter was too much of a pussy.