Just sold 90% of my BNB

FINALLY. I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF THIS COIN MOONS. I AM NO LONGER A BAG HOLDER AND MADE A TASTY 1K PROFIT.

One thing I will add though is that Binance really is a nice exchange. I was about to make a stupid trade and they cancelled it as I was about to sell 2% lower than the previous price. Really nice of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001395712-Binance-Gets-VC-Investments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heh, I also unloaded my bags at a phat profit

Binance was a hell of a ride but I made my shekels and I'm glad to be off. too sketchy

Good job my man. It's been a tough one and I almost sold when it went below $2 but strong hands prevails in the end.

If you sold just recently I REALLY hope it was a few minutes ago

Selling binance?!? Wtf are you doing?!

Fucking shitcoin. Just like NEO. Shitcoin exchange that offers nothing but shitcoins.

Did you buy them with us dollars, fuck face?

No, you didn't.

Seems to be pumping quite high atm, lads. Hmm...

It's still going up.
KILL ME.

Jk, I took profit at 0.000540-0.000550. Good enough for me. I can't compete with the whales that are running the game.

Btw Binance is probably the cleanest exchange I've used. No shill, I'm not a bag holder anymore.

ITT: OP is a fucking idiot and proud of it.

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001395712-Binance-Gets-VC-Investments

>Binance Gets VC Investments

>SHANGHAI - Binance, the cryptocurrency exchange, today announced it has successfully completed its first round of financing with millions of USD in investments. Black hole Capital and Funcity Capital led the investment round. Binance Exchange has been operating for 50 days, and for the first time, the company is disclosing its financing information.

Meanwhile, the coin is mooning and has gained 20K sats in less than 20 minutes after news was released.

Sorry? Not quite sure what you mean? Yes I bought them with BTC?

>Loves the exchange
>sold
You're going to hate yourself in a year.

So quote in btc you duplicitous asswipe because this shit coin has been tanking hard in btc.

It's ok. I'm hoping I caught it near the top. I also don't see the value of the coin that much but I cba explaining too much.

Yes the exchange is very clean. But it's not really a loss you know? I took my profits and I also just made profit as BTC hit $4900.

Weak hands BTFO again

AAAAA I see. Fair enough bro, my bad.

Just sold errything at 0.00056340

Good job brother. Read it better than me and it paid off it seems. Dip is beginning.

what the fuck is happening.

Financial news apparently. Not that big to warrant a pump this big though imo. I think people are realising.

>tired of bnb bags
>see walton mooning and biz shilling
>looks gd
>decide to cut my losses and sell bnb for wtc
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>decide to call it a night and go to bed
>casually check on laptop whats happening before going to slumberland
>huh?
>bnb mooning
>wtc currently tanking

I'm just not cut out for this shit. Gonna stick to what I know best. Holding.

soon you'll be wishing you hadn't sold

Yeah was fun. Bought at 15 and sold at 60. Then I pu all in ico and sold at -40%. After that I withdrwa everything and bought 40mln of CV2 at 2sat whitch is 6 sat now. I will sell it at 40sat in two weeks from now. Damn I love crypto :|

wtf is going on, this is blowing up

Chink pump. Get ready for the express elevator going DOWN!

Fucking shit coin, been holding it for like 10 days and it only gave me losses, just fucking sold it today and now THIS

Guys I know what happend they did a pnd on Walton -kingslayer

wat

tryin to make a change :-\