LITECOIN

FUAARK SHOULD I BUY SOME MORE NOW OR WAIT FOR THE DIP? WILL IT EVEN GO LOWER THAN NOW? FUAAARK HELP ME DECIDE.. BUY MORE NOW OR WAIT? LITECOIN IS LEGIT PRINCE OF CRYPTOS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LTCFoundation/status/903681555612090368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump desu

Don't chase the pump or you will get fucked. You should already have 15% of your portfolio in LTC desu.

I own 0 LTC and am all in on ETH which is dropping now, but even I know not to chase pumps. You missed this one, don't worry, another opportunity is on the way.

>they think this is the pump
Lmaoing at your lyfes wagies. You'll be posting those pink wojaks soon.

Posts like this are a sure signal that it's time to sell. I hope all of you LTC holders are seeing the signs.

Tell me why it's not p&d. Any good news about this coin soon?

lightning network and atomic swaps?

If you could go back in time would you have bought Ethereum at 4.8B market cap, or would you have tried to wait for the dip?

the funny thing is that I only have 15% on it from all my blockfolio.. but I need more.. I will buy more.. fuck it screen cap this u will see litecoin R I S E

right. I am all in my btcs

LOL THE DIP IS HAPPENING

oh fuark no dip

Wrong. LN is a huge success this is going to 30B over the next month.

What's the point of IOTA if LN allows instant zero fee transactions?

twitter.com/LTCFoundation/status/903681555612090368

Two days ago Litecoin processed 30,500 transactions, a first time over 30k, an all time high. Yesterday Litecoin just broke its own record again with 44,000 transactions...

Even without LN, people are waking up to the fact that Litecoin is fast, cheap tx, very nice to send around.

something something prevent driverless cars from hacks

Ok, what's the target price then?
>inb4 $5000

$100 next year. Buy back in when it dips below $60.

It's $5000 though

$2500 by December