OMG

OmiseGO support group thread

IT'S FALLING, BUT I'M STILL HODLING. MCDONALD'S GONNA MAKE ME RICH, I BELIEVE

Its fucking $11.50+ still.... I thought we had a buying opportunity.

Surprised on how well its holding

Not when 100% of your money is already there

Why did I buy today

Sure hope it falls all week. Bat's I will be a bitch and not mooning fast enough

>ITT impatient retards.

Go jerk off or play some fucking vidya or something. Rest easy knowing your money will multiply like rabbits sitting in omisego

Stoooopid

Jesus Christ. Why does Veeky Forums have the time horizon of a watermelon American with adhd. Buy the dip. We stopped for chips on the road to $30.

I seriously hope you fags aren't selling instead of buying more right now
What happens to price in next couple days is nothing. End of September you'll be slitting wrists if you panicking sold

They never learn on this board.

Bought at 180, 190, 230.
Sold at 265 and 250.
Just enough to offset my NEO losses. It was tense. Is OMG really worth this much? I don't feel like rebuying it.

I love this. I think we're watching a bunch of whales panic buying in anticipation of omg going into hyper space

like it or not, it will happen (hyper space)

Fuck I sold low

I wish I could time the market and sell high and buy low, but I can only do the opposite, so I just hold now...

I was going to sell at ATH today and buy in at a dip, only had the inkling to do so after the fact.

I'm holding on with dear life

Sitting comfy @170k buy in. Wish this dip held off for a few days though so I could've gotten another £3k in but damn, these comfy gains are so nice.

M...MAAAKE IT STOOOPP MOOOOMMMYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hodl reign supreme

Its okay user
Put some money in a margin wallet and open a long position when you feel it's hit the bottom.

By end of next week it will be $20 and the news in September will cause it to moon again.
>Buy now and get gains or wait and see the floor increase

Ive been riding the dips the whole way up, feels good brahs

How do you do this? Teach me pls!!!

Don't over 90% of you will fail at daytrading and piss away everything you have a fraction at a time. Want ez money? Buy something good. Hold for a couple months then decide.

This is the best advice. This coin was just so easy to make money on the way up.

Enjoy your bags gaijen

What the fuck is going on?

I HURT MYSELF
TODAY

bitcoin mooning.

Canceling my buy order.

Is it time to buy more or will it dip further? Yesterday someone used fibbonaci tool and showed it will dip down to 225k and go back up again

So what do the other 10% know? Which methods are they using

I dont know. What I do know its that ill be buying a Lambo tomorrow with your money.

Should be a floor at $10

DO I SELL NOW MY 4000 OMG OR DO I HOLD?!?!?!?!?!

sell it bro it's over

If you sell right now, I'll be happy to take your bags kid.

Selling would be one of the biggest fuckups in crypto history.

if you want to sell now you are probably too late

It is dipping to 10$. If you haven't sold already, you can still make a dollar per

Nothing else is crashing like this

Buy high, sell low. It's really complicated you wouldn't understand anyway.

>mfw im just a simple hodler waiting for a dip to buy more.

My money? I've bought in at 100k stats... not selling. Should have sold last night, thought it would dip.. but not as low as 225k.

This is how the neo wojaks were made. The sea of pink when omg rockets again will be glorious

I wouldn't sell now, OMG bounces are pretty violent

I did this guys. It's because I bought in today.

>tfw bought 180 omg 3 hours ago
>thought twice and sold it right back

Remember that dip everyone was waiting for on neo around the same price and it shot to 50 and stabilized to around 30?

Riskiest period of time to sell thinking you'll get in cheaper.

$

no one cares about $$$ you simpleton. How many times one has to explain that it's the BTC price that is to be taken in consideration. Fuck you newfags are a pain.

Crossed support hard , it's over
for now...

were still gonna be rich guys right?

Whale manipulation. They're setting sell walls and moving them immediately upon getting touched, while also throwing up huge buys just under natural ask price. They're plucking freebies. Watch the order lists and see it happen. There are smart people with a lot of money who are confident this cannot last. I'll ride with them.

What do you mean?

You should consider the $ price because there are lots of newbies in the game now who still think in terms of dollars. Try and use your brain a little more.

>There are smart people with a lot of money who are confident this cannot last

Confident what can't last? The low price of OMG?

221k now

heh heh hahaha.....

No.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'M SELLING 50% AT LEAST...
WILL TRY TO BUY LOWER..

if you transfer your 4k OMG to my wallet I will Pay you $12 a coin until I have paid you back I have a 200k settlement and will pay you first before anyone else. Or you can hold because its meeting heavy res on 1 min candles

but no joke or bs ill give you my wallet add. and then pay you back no matter the price

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Good fuck all those panic sales

This is what you were waiting for

Yes. They're clearly accumulating. And in large amounts.

Bought at 248k. Thinking this is a good time to average down. Thoughts?

its over

let's be honest.

$1B marketcap was excessive.

$11 is the floor. Relax. We are the OMGMarines

keep selling you cunts, I got $1000 more clearing at midnight that needs to go into omisego at $11 or cheaper please.

The low price. This is bargain season. And weak hands are falling for the bait. Bitcoin mooning. Oh no I'm gonna miss out. I'm holding a shit coin--may as well sell and jump on the btc ship.

Logical people aren't jumping on btc right now. It rose 700$ over the last few days. That's a 14% swing. Wow. Omg has done that a dozen times over the same period. Think logically.

Compare omg with other coins even in the 10bill+ MC and you'll see how undervalued it is.

Sold high, bought low. Ready for the next boost.

fair enough, but the open market as of right now doesn't think so.

this

little frail faggot hands

Guys what are the odds of this thing having stopped hemmoraging by tomorrow morning? I'm tempted to sell tonight and try to buy in tomorrow.

who /boughtabove250k/ here?

Don't rebuy then scrub, we're not here to convince you of anything

Here's my logic. Just hodl and forget about it for a while. It's gonna come back with a vengeance

11 is the floor user, it will spike viciously after a short sideways movement.

220k seems like it's the floor

You'll be posting pink wojaks

sellers and buyers fightin at the moment. Could go either way but lots of res at 220k

Does anyone actually know what the fuck this coin does? I've invested $10,000+ in it but I never actually bothered to google it first

it was me. i decided to liquidate 60% of OMG winnings. i still believe in the coin, but want to shake out the people who put a loan on their house at all time high. im done. it will go down a bit, but thats just irrational behavior. it will correct. buy for cheap gains in september.

that was a wild ride. is the dumping over yet?

shakeout my bizzas

I hope this is a joke. You're very lucky that this is the next step up from ethereum.

I kekd

Me too. I came to Veeky Forums for the first time a week ago, and now have thousands$ in OMG.

Who /hodling/ here?

I-is it over?

After I got raped on sia and golem, I stopped researching coins before I invested in them. Both of those sounded great and I lost 70+% on them

Rode it down like a champ - although I did load up 80 OMG to drop. Glad I noticed the order book at 220k

Veeky Forumscore

Chill dude. Rebought at 220k. Looks like (hopefully) it wont get any lower.

ltc on the way to buy the dip......... went from 220 to 230 already

Fucking nicehash delayed payments this week and then OMG drops. FML.

Lmao you must not know how omg dips workm

FUCK I THOUGHT IT WOULD DROP LOWER REEEEEE