Will it ever happen again?

Will it ever happen again?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/06/war-over-slavery_rhetoric_is_i.html
deadconfederates.com/tag/causes-of-secession/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Immediate_Causes_Which_Induce_and_Justify_the_Secession_of_South_Carolina_from_the_Federal_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_Corridor)
mises.org/blog/its-not-urban-vs-rural-—-its-suburban-vs-urban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
al.com/opinion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. The confederacy was shit and something only dumb asses idolize and was keeping poor whites down.

I'm also butthurt these fuckers didn't do anything to support my state enough during the war.

T. Arkansian.

No matter what a few hundred racists on /pol/ tell you, it will never, ever happen again.

A trek towards a certain body of water perhaps?

South never actually rejoined the Union, the North is just too embarrassed to admit it and pulled the wool over everyone's eyes

No, the next Civil War is shaping up to be Urban vs Rural.

You dont think civil war could happen again?

>If at first you don't secede...

Yes, the only people who think the South is lost are really butthurt liberals who have a false romantacism of the Union representing their quixotic egalitarian beliefs and a false notion that southern independence was just about slavery when the South rejected the Corwin Amendment (for some reason)

Neo-confederacy is alive and well, as charlottesville shows.

>Few hundred
Keep telling yourself that

My man, if you had any comprehension of what our ancestors fought and died for you wouldn't even begin to seriously entertain that question.

Hi, Cletus.

When the United States eventually disintegrates (like all empires do, you're an idiot if you think the Union will be indefinite) from a second Civil War or a Third World War, the Confederacy would probably be reborn as a regional power.

That said, the similarities of the new Confederate States to the old one would superficial at best. It might fly the same flag, have its soldiers wear the grey uniform, pay lip service to some of the same national ideals, call itself the CSA, but it would not be the same country.

Just as the Republic of Ireland bears little resemblance to the stillborn Irish Republic that the Rebellion of 1798 attempted to establish, a 21st Century Confederate States would bear little resemblance to its 19th Century counterpart economically and politically.

YES. But this time, raze Savannah to the ground.

t. yankee living in Savannah

> It might fly the same flag, have its soldiers wear the grey uniform, pay lip service to some of the same national ideals, call itself the CSA
No, it won't, mostly because whites are already minority there, and neither blacks nor hispanics have any sympathy to the CSA.

Woah, i never knew that!
This is going on r/til/!

Hi Aiden. Enjoying your bland post modernist society?

>demographics have never been altered via ethnic cleansing

>Hi Aiden. Enjoying your bland post modernist society?
>Southerners think this doesn't equally apply to them
>Obese hicks drinks natty light watching nascar is a culture

>he thinks whites are gonna cleanse, not be cleansed
Quite optimistic for a nation of fat alcoholic inbreds.

>muh slavery
Fuck off, yank.
al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/06/war-over-slavery_rhetoric_is_i.html
The South seceded because they felt that the federal government was becoming too controlling of the state's rights and laws, as well as the tariffs that were stated in the article. There was also slavery in the North too, so fuck off with your "hurr the north were saints who werent racist" bullshit. Even Lincoln himself saw the blacks as inferior. Also, only 1.5% of people in the south owned slaves, which means that the Confederate soldiers weren't dying on the battlefields so they could keep slaves, they did it to protect their homes from invaders and to protect the anti-federalist views that they had.
Thanks to Lincoln being a bitch about states wanting to govern themselves, the sovereign states idea is basically in the garbage now and so the only laws that states can decide are very minor and the federal government still has more authority over them anyway, and also allows shit like obamacare to exist (aka coercing citizens into paying for something they don't want or need). What Lincoln did was basically wipe away the blood, sweat, and tears of our Founding Fathers with the cum from the massive boner he had for "muh union".
But I'm sure you're just gonna disregard this and continue to believe the slavery bullshit that you learned in, like, fucking middle school in New York or some other yankee state.

Jesus, looks like old grudges die hard in the South

Except you know the confederate constitution which explicitly says they're seceding over slavery.

>Hispanics

Depends on the type of Hispanic,Texas committed thousands of soldiers of Hispanic descent to the Confederate cause. On top of that, Cuban-Americans tend to be more conservative (and thus more likely to sympathize with the Confederate cause).

>blacks

Most blacks consider themselves loyal citizens of the United States, a country whose flag in Louis Farrakhan's words "has given us more Hell than the Confederate flag ever did" (and in the grand scheme of things, he's correct). As long as a new Confederate government isn't stupid enough to try and reinstitute Jim Crow, they could probably cultivate the same nationalist sentiment over a few generations through control of the education system. After all, White Southerners were largely reintegrated into the Union by an education system that taught them to be loyal Americans.

>N-no you!
Topkek, unlike you we we still have a culture even if it's slowly becoming tainted by Yankee cosmopolitanism in the cities.

The worst we have is WalMart culture, the worst you have is your entire "culture".

Technically black people are more prone to obesity than whites. And incest. And drug abuse. And anti social personality traits. And commit more crime.

It's like all the Confederate memes condensed into a single paragraph, amazing.
>The South seceded because they felt that the federal government was becoming too controlling of the state's rights and laws
.. about slavery. Also, they explicitly said why they were seceding in their declarations of secession, you can actually read it, it's 90% about slavery: deadconfederates.com/tag/causes-of-secession/ .
> as well as the tariffs that were stated in the article.
.. on slavery-run cotton industry.
>Even Lincoln himself saw the blacks as inferior.
Being a racist and being pro-slavery are completely orthogonal positions.
> Also, only 1.5% of people in the south owned slaves, which means that the Confederate soldiers weren't dying on the battlefields so they could keep slaves, they did it to protect their homes from invaders and to protect the anti-federalist views that they had.
35% of all white families in the South were slave-owners, the rest benefited enormously from the slave labor, just like you don't have to own heavy machinery to benefit from it.
>Thanks to Lincoln being a bitch about states wanting to govern themselves, the sovereign states idea is basically in the garbage now [...] What Lincoln did was basically wipe away the blood, sweat, and tears of our Founding Fathers with the cum from the massive boner he had for "muh union".
Yet the states of the CSA had less rights than the states of the Union, the Constitution explicitly denied them the rights to secede or to abolish slavery, the CSA introduced draft and taxes in kind, it confiscated slaves and livestock. The CSA was the most centralized government in the history of North America.
>But I'm sure you're just gonna disregard this and continue to believe the slavery bullshit that you learned in, like, fucking middle school in New York or some other yankee state.
I'm not even 'murican, friendo.

Except you know the Confederate constitution states more than one reason for seceding and you Yankee morons need to learn how to read?
>Durr the civil war was over slavery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment

>it's another "everyone below the Mason-Dixon Line is a retarded hick" post

>Dixie scum

With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the Democrats lost the election.

>obese drunk rednecks fighting obese blacks high on crack
It's gonna be a very fun race war to watch from over the pond.

Reminder that over half of all slaveowners where black or mulatto

Source: US 1860 census

>Links to a blog
Pretty much what I expect from liberals
How about I quote the vice president of the Confederacy?
>Another feature to which I will allude is that the new constitution provides that cabinet ministers and heads of departments may have the privilege of seats upon the floor of the Senate and House of Representatives and may have the right to participate in the debates and discussions upon the various subjects of administration. I should have preferred that this provision should have gone further, and required the President to select his constitutional advisers from the Senate and House of Representatives. That would have conformed entirely to the practice in the British Parliament, which, in my judgment, is one of the wisest provisions in the British constitution. It is the only feature that saves that government. It is that which gives it stability in its facility to change its administration. Ours, as it is, is a great approximation to the right principle.

>Under the old constitution, a secretary of the treasury for instance, had no opportunity, save by his annual reports, of presenting any scheme or plan of finance or other matter. He had no opportunity of explaining, expounding, enforcing, or defending his views of policy; his only resort was through the medium of an organ. In the British parliament, the premier brings in his budget and stands before the nation responsible for its every item. If it is indefensible, he falls before the attacks upon it, as he ought to. This will now be the case to a limited extent under our system. In the new constitution, provision has been made by which our heads of departments can speak for themselves and the administration, in behalf of its entire policy, without resorting to the indirect and highly objectionable medium of a newspaper. It is to be greatly hoped that under our system we shall never have what is known as a government organ.

Also it's pretty clear you haven't read the Constitution

>With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the Democrats lost the election.
>Everyone who hates my trashy dixie """culture""" is a liberal
You are scum, only one step above the niggers you hate you cousin fucking hick. Every single resident in the south needs to be gassed, you and the niggers.

That's probably the lamest meme ball attempt I've ever seen
>Tfw majority of US military are southern boys
Feels good man

Enjoy your capital becoming a Caliphate.

>posts "MAGA" hat as an insult
>not a liberal

>It's 90% about slavery
>Posts a blog article
T R A S H

, can I get a link or reference number to that?

The blog cites the declarations of independense, but it's not like I expected you to actually read, so here I post it here: en.wikisource.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Immediate_Causes_Which_Induce_and_Justify_the_Secession_of_South_Carolina_from_the_Federal_Union .
You can see that the first half establishes historical context, and the second part, where they write about the immediate causes, is almost entirely about slavery. The declaration mentions taxes only once and has nothing to say about tariffs. Slavery is mentioned 18 times.

>Every single resident in the south needs to be gassed, you and the niggers.

>and then he wonders why so many Southerners would be more than happy to kill every Northerner they can get their hands on

True, wearing MAGA hats in public is a sign of extreme autism and proof of being a redditor

>Because the Confederacy didn't allow the freeing of slaves it was a highly collectivized society
>More collectivized than the US has ever been
How can so much dissonance exist in just one man?

>if I repeat it often enough someone may beilive it
>he can't even read
It says "centralized" not "collectivized".

>True, wearing MAGA hats in public is a sign of extreme autism and proof of being a redditor

No, you're thinking of Kekistan flags.

Goddamnit this retarded shit is Chanology 3.0

>The blog cites the declarations of independense
Declaration of secession.
>Slavery is mentioned 18 times
Because it was a hot button issue between competing theories of American liberty that had existed since the revolution and the debates between Federalist and Anti-Federalists over the Articles of Confederation. This then spurred into Jeffersonian vs Federalist
thought whose legacy became sectionalist between the North and South. The centralization of government was something the South opposed vehemently since it inception. Slavery under the 3/5ths compromise was also a geopolitical unifier meant to prevent the tyranny of the majority where the North would be over represented in Congress and dictate what happened in geographic areas it had no right or understand of.

The freeing of the in 1860 would essentially totally cripple the South's political power in Congress and be the ultimate move by the North as a neo-federalist power play to institute a dominant federal government over the South.

To sum it up, the greater conflict between the North and South were actually long standing political differences beyond slavery, and slavery was just the hot button issue of the age.

the Confederacy reference from the articles of Confederation...hmm....

Even /pol/ fucking hates the Kekistan posters

To illustrate my point, I'm going to once again quote from the famous "Cornerstone Speech"

>This new constitution. or form of government, constitutes the subject to which your attention will be partly invited. In reference to it, I make this first general remark: it amply secures all our ancient rights, franchises, and liberties. All the great principles of Magna Charta are retained in it. No citizen is deprived of life, liberty, or property, but by the judgment of his peers under the laws of the land. The great principle of religious liberty, which was the honor and pride of the old constitution, is still maintained and secured. All the essentials of the old constitution, which have endeared it to the hearts of the American people, have been preserved and perpetuated. Some changes have been made. Some of these I should have preferred not to have seen made; but other important changes do meet my cordial approbation. They form great improvements upon the old constitution. So, taking the whole new constitution, I have no hesitancy in giving it as my judgment that it is decidedly better than the old.

The civil war was about more than slavery, otherwise the South would've accepted the Corwin Amendment. It was about southern independence first and foremost alongside upholding the Jeffersonian ideal of democracy and preserving the South's power.

Good goys die for Israel! Trump is based, praise kek shadilay!

I have no sympathy for /pol/fags. These fuckers started a fire they cannot control. They don't get to whine about this

>Implying /pol/ is the only board infected by leddit
Lul

Yet the same "Cornerstone Speech" says
>Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery — subordination to the superior race — is his natural and normal condition. [Applause.] This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.
i.e. it literally says the CSA's raison d'etre is slavery.
>Slavery under the 3/5ths compromise was also a geopolitical unifier meant to prevent the tyranny of the majority where the North would be over represented in Congress and dictate what happened in geographic areas it had no right or understand of.
As opposed to the tyranny of the Southern minority, which was the case before 1860?
>Because it was a hot button issue between competing theories
So how come the declarations don't talk about the competing theories, but only about slavery? How come the CSA failed to free its slaves and wasted years debating whatever it's a good idea to let blacks serve in the army in exchange for freedom?

I see the way you try to frame the conflict, but your argument about slavery being a symptom of some deeper ideological conflict has no contemporary evidence. To be clear, the South fought the war for independence, the North fought the war for Union, no one at the time thought the war was about slavery, but the reason of the war was the secession, and the reason for secession was slavery.

>When the United States eventually disintegrates (like all empires do, you're an idiot if you think the Union will be indefinite)
The United States may lose its influence over the world but it won't dissolve due to the fact that it's largely culturally homogeneous.

>inb4 black people/muh 60% white
Blacks are a significant minority in the USA but they are too thinly spread to form a geographic bloc with any credible option for independence

>inb4 hispanics/mexicans/latinos
Yes, they exist, but again, they're a relatively thinly-spread minority. Even on a regional level they remain minorities with relatively little political power and relatively little wealth

>inb4 muh regional differences between white people
In the great scheme of things the USA's regions are no more different and diverse than those of your average European country. The only real difference is the fact that physical distances between regions are much larger. Ethnically the USA may have Germans, Irish, English, Scottish, or French, but culturally the USA's white people are essentially Anglos, much as they hate to admit it. Even then, there are far more diverse former hegemons which are still able to maintain unity despite declining on an international level. The original "Union" - i.e. The UK, retains largely intact save for the Republic of Ireland. Spain still holds itself together and probably will for some time, despite the protests of the Catalans and the Basque.

The USA itself - the 50 states - are not the Roman Empire. They're not the Austrian Empire. They're not even as diverse as Germany. It may fall as an empire, but the chance of America balkanising is infinitesimally small, even on a scale of centuries.

>Implying post-modernism is anything but a short-lived and already dying philosophical movement
>Implying post-modernist ideals ever made it to wider society in any form other than ugly mcmansions and strip malls

I really hate this meme and the wrinkly old has-been of a psuedointellectual that spawned it

American culture is pretty fractious even on a good day. It's always been a country held together by a mix of patchwork, common enemies (the British, the Nazis, Soviets and so on), and the idea of American democracy.

If the American people's faith in their founding institution along with the stability that kept that institution up for so long were to be shattered by a calamity on the scale of what the First World War was for Russia, there wouldn't be much to stop people who have harbored grudges against each other for centuries from turning on one other.

>Yet the same "Cornerstone Speech" doesn't support racial egalitarianism
Sure. It's just that isn't the only reason they seceded , and to say otherwise is totally fallacious otherwise they would've accepted the Corwin Amendment because it would've permenantly defended slavery in the Constitution.
>As opposed to the tyranny of the Southern minority, which was the case before 1860?
>Tyranny of the minority
Lul, someone doesn't understand how geo-politics works if they can't understand why giving the South an inordinate amount if power versus it's population was a necessary undie country when the north and south were separated by massive cultural and geographical differences that made communication and cooperation between sections difficult.
>Why didn't you declarations mention anything else but slavery

From the declarations of secession of South Carolina.
>The people of the State of South Carolina, in Convention assembled, on the 26th day of April, A.D., 1852, declared that the frequent violations of the Constitution of the United States, by the Federal Government, and its encroachments upon the reserved rights of the States, fully justified this State in then withdrawing from the Federal Union; but in deference to the opinions and wishes of the other slaveholding States, she forbore at that time to exercise this right. Since that time, these encroachments have continued to increase, and further forbearance ceases to be a virtue.

>And now the State of South Carolina having resumed her separate and equal place among nations, deems it due to herself, to the remaining United States of America, and to the nations of the world, that she should declare the immediate causes which have led to this act.

Cont

>In the year 1765, that portion of the British Empire embracing Great Britain, undertook to make laws for the government of that portion composed of the thirteen American Colonies. A struggle for the right of self-government ensued, which resulted, on the 4th of July, 1776, in a Declaration, by the Colonies, "that they are, and of right ought to be, FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES; and that, as free and independent States, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent States may of right do."

>They further solemnly declared that whenever any "form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new government." Deeming the Government of Great Britain to have become destructive of these ends, they declared that the Colonies "are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved."

All of the South agreed upon this sentiment, the declarations themselves were often hastily written out of extreme anger (as the FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES all caps should imply).

They were essentially angry little rants where state legislative bodies vented their frustration. Just because most of the declarations focused on anti-racial egalitarianism doesn't mean anti-racial egalitarianism and the support of slavery was the main issue, they were just the most immediate conflict between long standing differences between the North and South.

And on the topic of racial egalitarianism, it's not like the North was much better than South, they simply opposed slavery.

>Lul, someone doesn't understand how geo-politics works if they can't understand why giving the South an inordinate amount if power versus it's population was a necessary undie country when the north and south were separated by massive cultural and geographical differences that made communication and cooperation between sections difficult.
Lul, someone doesn't understand how geo-politics works if they can't understand why giving the South an inordinate amount if power versus it's population was a necessary CONDITION when the north and south were separated by massive cultural and geographical differences that made communication and cooperation between sections difficult.

> racial egalitarianism
What kind of strawman is this? It has nothing to do with slavery, abolitionist weren't racial egalitarians, and the south wasn't just against racial egalitarianism, it was actively pro-Slavery.
> Yet the same "Cornerstone Speech" doesn't support racial egalitarianism
This is not what it says, it explicitly says the CSA is based upon slavery, it's the fundamental institution.
> was a necessary undie country
It's like saying the losers of presidential elections should be presidents because it's necessary to unite the country. Oh, right, this is more or less that happening right now.
> were often hastily written out of extreme anger
Yet it's the only contemporary sources we have, and they are way more valuable than any of the Confederate memories written 20 years after the war with a clear agenda in mind.

>it was actively pro-Slavery.
By virtue of being anti-racial egalitarianism , which the North was more of even if it was literally "don't enslave blacks just because, as they are men even if inferior"
>This is not what it says
It's exactly what is says. Maybe you want to re-read it?
>Drumpf
Guess you cede the point of slavery keeping sway the tyranny of the majority as this b8 post would indicate
>Yet it's the only contemporary sources we have
>He said after I posted the cornerstone speech
>He said implying no one in the South wrote books or had senators make speeches, or had any intellectuals defending them at all.
Topkek

Then try again after having a fainting spell, being relieved of command, and get a fake reputation for winning battles against empty cities and towns?

Can we say that it happened at all? It would be an obscure anecdote if the USA didn't become the world hegemon a century later. It was an improvised rebel state rather than an actual nation, basically Kosovo.

Let's cite it!
>Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery — subordination to the superior race — is his natural and normal condition. [Applause.] This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.
See, it doesn't stop after declaring blacks being unequal to whites, it explicitly says that slavery is the natural condition for and that the CSA is based on the fact that slavery is the natural condition. The secession couldn't have been anti-racial egalitarianism because the North wasn't supporting racial egalitarianism. Literally, out of two statements,
> the negro is not equal to the white man
> slavery — subordination to the superior race — is his natural and normal condition.
Lincoln would have agreed with the first without a problem, the contention was about the second one.
>He said after I posted the cornerstone speech
Which supports my point.
>He said implying no one in the South wrote books or had senators make speeches, or had any intellectuals defending them at all.
Yet all the states choose to emphasize slavery in their declaration of secession for some reason.

It's funny how Yankee hold Sherman on a pedestal when he held a very dim view of himself.

For all his faults, he at the very least had a sense of humility that the modern Northerner lacks.

>, it explicitly says that slavery is the natural condition
Because they are that inferior. If you would go on to read the rest of the damn speech it would also outline racialist science as being one of the cornerstones of the South

The morality of this is
>Black people are so inferior that they need white men to look after them aka white men's burden
Vs
>Black people are inferior but are still men and deserve liberty
>Which supports your point
Not even a little, as it also cites all the other complaints of the South beyond slave as being conflict between the North and South
>Except the declarations only mention slavery
Except they don't , as I already outlined to you. They emphamize slavery because, as I already said

All of the South agreed upon this sentiment, the declarations themselves were often hastily written out of extreme anger (as the FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES all caps should imply).

They were essentially angry little rants where state legislative bodies vented their frustration. Just because most of the declarations focused on anti-racial egalitarianism doesn't mean anti-racial egalitarianism and the support of slavery was the main issue, they were just the most immediate conflict between long standing differences between the North and South.

>Black people are inferior but are still men and deserve liberty
It's more like "whatever black people are, holding them enslaved is counterproductive", and it's not 'racial egalitarianism' in any sense, meaning you can't just dance around the issue of slavery by reframing it with this fancy terminology of anti-racial egalitarianism. Both sides agreed on blacks being inferior, but only one side wanted to keep them enslaved, this is slavery is the crucial point and the main cause of the war, not 'black liberation' or 'civil rights'.

Both sides agreed that blacks were inferior. But both sides had different interpretations of how inferior they were. The abolitionists did see themselves as the liberators of blacks, and it wasn't just radicals like John brown either. To quote the slogan of the North Star (an abolitionist newspaper)

"Right is of no Sex—Truth is of no Color—God is the Father of us all, and we are all Brethren."

i do believe america is going to go through balkanization, Similar to Rome or Yugoslavia I personally think the new borders are gonna be formed around Religion and race For instance mormons will have Utah and southern Idaho (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_Corridor) But the South is an interesting case due to the fact that it is Multiracial, multicultural and multireligious in certain states.

I have a few scenarios in my head.

But most likely going off continuous demographic changes White flight is going to occur and a lot of the southern whites are gonna move the places like the Great Lakes area or out west, I knew it Indian guy from Mississippi that move to The Dallas Fort Worth Texas area because he couldn't stand living there anymore.

Going off the latest census 37% of people living in Mississippi are black and I believe it will be more then 40 by the time Next election takes place and it shows another gulf states considering Democrats are targeting Georgia has a toss up.

>the only difference between the USA and the CSA is the USA won their revolutionary war.

How hard will I get btfo by normies for making this statement when civil war is brought up? I live in the northeast btw.

mises.org/blog/its-not-urban-vs-rural-—-its-suburban-vs-urban

Just avoid the cities

>BTFO
T b h , with the state of our public schools and media, most people would agree with that statement.

I'm a North-a-boo but I actually agree with the statement. If anything, tax evasion is even more petty reason to secede.

>Be me
>Be dixieboo
>Btfo Union fags every time
How does this make you feel black boi?

You didn't BTFO them the one time it actually mattered.

A bunch of dirt shit poor farmers with their hoke rifles took 300,000 Yankee cucks with the full backing of the industrialized North.

We shouldn't have even beat you at the First Battle of Bull Run, how does a bunch of poor farmers with no industrial infrastructure and inferior population overall take 300,000 union soldiers?

>how does a bunch of poor farmers with no industrial infrastructure and inferior population overall take 300,000 union soldiers?

In the ass.

America has a large population of foreigners with no connection to the founding principles. Any potential civil war would be actual-Americans versus hyphenated-Americans.

> We shouldn't have even beat you at the First Battle of Bull Run, how does a bunch of poor farmers with no industrial infrastructure and inferior population overall take 300,000 union soldiers?
Because they could afford to stay on strategic defense, every time the South tried to invade the North they were promptly beaten back.

But in all honesty how inaccurate is it? How is the USA any more legitimate than the CSA besides that we won? Genuinely curious.

Our ideology also won.

Our ideology that included the hypocrisy of invading a country doing the same thing we did90 years before?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

One can only hope Americans start shooting each other again, certainly beats this slow burn MUH STATUES bullshit

>It was a """"'''strategic defense"""""''
More like getting your ass handed to you by a bunch of dirt farmers

I will die of laughter if America disintegrates into several little countries. I actually hope it happens because fuck the federal government, most pathetic oligarchy ever.

As if state oligarchies are any better.

God I hope so

I can't wait to slaughter the retarded hicks holding my country back.

Ok true.

>If I post cherrypicked images, I've won!

lmaoing at your life

>PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO ME FOR BEING RETARDED
>WAAAAAH KILL THE YANKS

>al.com/opinion
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Cherrypicked
Why does London love the big Arab cock so much? Why does London love the big T*rk cock? Why does London want to become the first Anglo Caliphate?

They will get btfo all over again, identity politics in the US are today however not limited to just to the south, they are just more felt there. But in any case a second american civil war will not be caused by southerners or identity politic groups, it will be entirely economic/political motivations.

We always disliked niggers. It's you faggots who always had this weird paternalistic instinct about them, treated them like children and even bred with them. If the South won it would've became Brazil 2.0, we literally saved you from yourselves.

>implying I'm a Bong
>implying I'm not a part of the most glorious Republic to ever grace this Earth

Nice try, dickhead.

Wanna post more about your cuck obsession? Tell me more about how fascinated you are with brown people raping white women. Why don't you sway me with some of those hot opinions that are totally yours and not the product of social engineering by the elite.

>They will get BTFO again
Except this time if they BTFO then white people as a whole the btfo
>We always disliked black people
>Which is why we let them stay in America
Wew

Not an American but let's take a moment and appreciate that Amerilards of the deep south fought an independence war against their own country because it limited slave owners rights IN DIFFERENT TERRITORIES other than their own states, Let that sink in for a moment, Lincoln did not even want slavery to end in the CSA states, but changed his mind only after fort Sumpter.

How did a bunch of retards like that got at becoming world hegemons is beyond me.

This thread is hilarious.
I've met like 50+ down south boys working in hotels on the West Coast.
Not once has any of them expressed any resentment or aggression towards the Northerners or any other US citizens, mostly they are just a chilled out bunch who road tripped here to enjoy the ocean or take in a concert and smoke some Cali dank. They don't give a shit about the war and most of them think the south's unwillingness to adapt as the reason for the war, as much as Slavery. None of them denied the primary reason was slavery.

Which brings us back to this thread.
None of you arguing about this really care at all. This is just the latest political alignment conflict thread that has migrated here from /pol/ by people who mistakenly think they are objective and experience enough to talk about it in historical context.

In summation, all you idiots arguing about who was at fault are retarded and obviously never talk to people in real life.

Why do Yanks pretend that racial egalitarianism isn't bourgie? Are they just stupid or do they just want to be bent over and fucked in the ass by their employers that badly?
>Yeah take it
>Take it wagecuck
>Your going to get lowered wages and have your labor outsourced and like it
>TAKE IT