Which one?

Pivx
Verge
Monero

Bump.
It's really hard do choose between them.

xspec, small coin but has had massive growth since ICO.

>xspec
Tell us more about it and why do you think this is going anywhere?

>20,000,000 XSPEC was created in a genesis transaction and 95% of the XSPEC supply was sold to investors in late 2016.
Idk man, sounds like a trap.

i thought biz said monero was a good privacy crypto

It's so far.
I regret selling my 30 moneros at 7 bucks.
Now it's +130 bucks.

Monero is tested and proven. No one was tracked with it so far, wannacry hackers dumped their btc into xmr and they never got caught

What makes me feel uncomfortable is the fact that if a dark market gets seized, the price drops like a rock, i remember when monero was like 20 bucks and went all the way down to 5 bucks because some darkmarket went down.

I went back and looked for this alleged crash but it never happened. Moneros value did dip after alpha Bay seizure but not that bad

Nigglet, read up on it yourself. And, the only traps are the shitcoins made after June 2017.

It was very recent, i think it was in between december-february.
I remember selling my monero to buy ripple than selling ripple to buy verge and than losing everything in DBIC.

Fuck you monero dev, stop shilling your coin.
(At least you are not SJW like verge devs, that is a good thing in your shill, verge is full of SJWs)

It and Zcash are.

Also, everybody dropped monero when the news went public. Of course everybody who sold regretted (like me), but it shows how instable monero is when it comes to news.

Also infinity inflation.

Zcoin

But alphabay, the largest darknet market on the world, went down in July. When they started accepting xmr it made the price go up

Cloakcoin is genuine anonyme coin

Monero isnt anonyme coin

I stake pivx, its pretty comfy
pivx is the most undervalued

vergeit'll skyrocket to the moon one day.

Verge.

Privacy is the most important aspect of coins.