He imagines himself a witty conversationalist, impressing large groups of people with his encyclopaedic knowledge

>he imagines himself a witty conversationalist, impressing large groups of people with his encyclopaedic knowledge

*she

S-stop it

>he imagines teleporting into the past and changing history

I just want to write colums. I don't like talking with people

No, i always play dumb around normies

I actually imagine myself debating and stomping unworthy revisionists.

There was a thread on Veeky Forums a long time ago about what 3 historical moments you could photograph if you could go back in history, and one I remember was "Shakespeare rehearsing with his actors", I thought that was really cool.

Slash. Thread.

I just like learning about the past

what a faggot you are

I want to be the abrasive history professor who nobody likes except for that one student who "gets it"

That students name was Albert Einstein

Not one student spoke because of fear of being failed, since the professor took pleasure in failing his students for speaking out

Why is the janny so schizophrenic

delet this

Are you me

>implying I havent had the attention of normies before as they ask me to explain something in history

feels good man

FUCKING STOP IT

And then an eagle swoops in and sheds a tear on the American flag, is this the right story?

>when a normie is being loudly wrong about something but you don't know if it's worth correcting them

"Ackshually..."

>reddit

"Um, actually..."

>he imagine he is one of the great man he admires and think about what he would do differently with the power of hindsight
You betas need a life

"Actually... Harrison did not die from pneumonia caused by giving a long speech in the rain, he actually died from dysentery because the White House's water supply ran along side the sewage causing the water t-"

If you do this more than twice, there's a serious chance that the person thinks you're going after them personally, and they get shitty

Yes yes they should shut up if they don't know what they're talking about etc. But it still makes a scene

>you know user if Hitler didnt meddle with his generals Germany would have won ww2!

>uh ya who knows...

>user theres only two genders right?

>well uh technically yes but...

>thought so thanks smart user!

jocks need to be gassed

Go for a jog, tubby.

>not prefacing any and all interjections with "I also think [Insert direct contradiction of whatever stupid shit was said here]"
You're not real betas.

FUCK HE GOT ME

I do imagine myself in the past, but not teleported nor changing history.
I like to imagine what would life for me be like if I were born a venetian merchant, or a roman legionary, shit like that.

suck a cock

thankfully I've not sunk that low yet

One tenth of my shoehorned history shit hits a conversational home-run though.

I wish I could just see how people lived and behaved in various times, I don't want to change anything.

>He imagines travelling to the past and impressing everyone with his knowledge and inventions

Thanks to chinese tattoos on paper, I can simply read and self-insert into existing imaginations, and therefore have no need to actually have a shred of own imagination.

>he imagines teleporting into the past and changing history
>changing the past

Knowing the trajectory of history is whats going to keep my dynasty ahead for millennia ...

Why wouldn't I? It's a fun thought experiment

That usually happens when you interject into someone elses conversation that you aren't even a part of, or when you act pedantic.

delete this thread

but I am going after them personally

>he imagines becoming great leader of his country and allying with Napoleon

which country is it

>he finds a girl who is actually interested in History and knows about the Bronze Age Collapse
>she doesn't want to be his gf

Is this some sort of sick joke?

>he doesn't imagine ten random greek scholars being unwittingly time-portaled into his living room so he can show them the modern world and also buy them some pizzas

Fuck this would make a really good sitcom or even anime, i'd watch it

>You have to bail Socrates out of slammer because he got arrested for being a hobo harrassing random people on the street
>Diogenes jerks off 24/7, in the house, outside, and you constantly have to teach him to control himself
>Aristophanes is that annoying, witty guy with all the bad puns that nobody likes (and is secretly tsundere for Socrates)
>real life Symposion in the living room
>special guest of surprise Alcibiadies who storms in the middle of night with pizza and hookers

I wouldn't be able to impress anyone at the time, but I do imagine going back to ancient Greece and writing a book with all my high school level science knowledge and freaking out future generations as they slowly realize I was somehow right about everything.

Fuck are you me

I only write long articles in a personal blog. In Internet forums I just like to troll people.

>He imagines dating a girl from a certain time period because of the fashion style at the time

You're talking about Minoans aren't you.

You know me too well

Aristocrates is best ship.

>he imagines going back in time so that instead of being considered a manlet he'll just be considered below average height compared to those around him

>he posts awful /int/ threads

>he imagines commanding the hussites to victory besides Zizka

Now this truly bothers me a lot. Fucking hate what if fags