Ethereum

I thought this was going to the moon? I dumped my life savings into it. WTF IS HAPPENING?

The crashening is upon us

It's a minor dip, you can't really have hands this weak can you?

It looks like its crashing to me..

you bought at an all-time high? I dumped at $393 after it tested $400 a dozen fucking times and failed

At least you didn't put your second mortgage in it

I was told it is going to be $500

It's just a dip, right? No way we are going back to 150 like last time it dipped.

>tfw just dropped another 5k on eth

Get your weak baby hands out of here op.

My eth is just fucking plummeting dude

>ITS RECOVERING

tfw I bought eth at 370 and traded it away at 385 but that shitcoin is dropping harder than eth

remember, buddy, no matter what happens, you hodl through it. That's what the smart people do.

Seriously do I FUCKING SELL ? stop meming for a second

hodl you cunt.

lelelele

bitch, this always happens

if you can't handle going down sometimes get out of the game

see that big red candle? It means something significant has happened. It might continue with its upward trend, it might not.

That's what I'm saying it should be going up right? What is wrong?

I'm suspicious because the dip occurred after its all-time high. It should have broken through but it tested it several times and failed

it's going to drop just like bch

You could end up holding a very heavy bag user. Or, this might be the dip they said you were supposed to buy. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE, user?

>It should be going up
You are a dumb ass, there is no reason for it to go up, only reasons to go down.

>he doesn't know about the weekend dip

September is going to be a big month for ETH. Hodl or buy the dip.

I beg to differ

100 fucking ICO's this month for ETH, 100 more till the end of the year. If that doesnt scream demand/supply sink I am not sure what will

Bear is back baby!

didn't ETH crash right after the BNT ICO?

it's all over. ETH 100 USD tomorrow, cap this

seriously you say hold but its going down

These ICO's are all scams and the ETH and BTC that went into them will eventually flood the markets.

Yes, this is the true meaning of hold. You are now learning this lesson by a trial of FIRE.

You will hold like goddamn Paul Atreides with his hand in the Gom Jabbar.

hold, like a white woman on a black cock

going down to 0.075 tops to appease the fibbo retracement gods. After that its up up and away. Calling the top at 500. Higher if BTC breaks 5K by then (likely, after 2 weeks of testing or so)

screenie this shit

eth is overpriced and overhyped from all the FOMO in this years crypto sphere.

vitaliks own words, watch bitcoin underground.

its pumps a few points every now and then due to new ICO's, then goes back down when they cash out.

just fkn buy bitcoin morons.

Is this normal?

for reference, this is the 1 day chart. Sometimes it helps to pull back a little.

I just hope you're not on margin, cause then you might be in for a little ride on the terrorcoaster.

No,everything is memes. Don't be weak

Holy shit chill out you weak-handed fucktards

It's labor day weekend. Crypto always dips on holidays because degenerates cash out to go on trips and do stupid shit instead of just sitting at home reading white-papers like true alpha crypto-kings.

Just hold. It'll go over $400 by next week.

Thanks and i think that we need to start considering normie behaviour since they are going to sell to pay rent but when the pay checks come in on monday and on the 15th then they might buy more.

fuck this

You know, deep down, what's going to happen as soon as you drop those bags, user.

His is chart is in usd yours is in btc lol.

well yesh the ETH/USD chart is way more optimistic looking.

but ETH/BTC contains more information of course.

Welcome to crypto newbie

You are going to get scammed and lose your money. Get out while you can

>>MFW I have a 7 day pending ACH on Cuckbase

forced Ironhands B

10/10 gif

It's eth, your on a long hold coin. Store it for a few years.

>I thought this was going to the moon? I dumped my life savings into it. WTF IS HAPPENING?
You sound like the kind of guy who should move it all into Ohni. I can make you a special deal on it. Do you speak Russian?

I'm with u bro -- bought two night's ago unfortunately... Thinkin bout buying some more right now desu tho

not a bad idea actually, think I'll do the some once we find the sideways for a day

>I dumped my life savings into it
So you're out $126 and a 1998 Dodge Neon?