IOTA

Is this the next ethereum?

I think so. Holding 5k iota since 25c. Finally caught the bottom for once

The owners of the project couldn't wait to virtue signal until after they had successful. Coin is premined, and they are going to double the supply because they're too greedy.

I think somebody should copy the iota technology and create something that is better managed, cause with these jerks it's unlikely to ever be a good investment.

>and they are going to double the supply because they're too greedy.

Wanna source that?

Where do you buy these more obscure altcoins? I've been using coinbase for the longest time but it's so fcking limited.

What is the price prediction?

Yes and it's going to explode soon

It is only on Bitfinex right now. It will be on Binance next week.

I bought through bitfinex

I'm seeing a "when it rains, it pours" scenario. If it starts to go, it'll really go. Only factor limiting its growth is its supply, which worries me.

Why? Because it is too big? What kind of problems it could generate? Slow growth?

>Coin is premined
so. people pump money into icos with no working product

If it even goes to 5 dollars it'll overtake bch.

So does this mean I'm fucked?

I could send bitcoin from my coinbase wallet to my bitfinex wallet and then exchange it for IOTA but if I'm not verified I won't be able to cash out will I?

Any other exchanges sell IOTA?

just use bittrex lol it's the primary altcoin exchange

Lol no.
Iota sucks so hard. Massive (fake) MC, actual product sucks (I used it and got out) just lol at 'internet of things'

those words would mean a little more if you didn't shit on a street.

Made me laugh. They don't understand that capturing and creating the value of machine 2 machine interaction lets the economy keep growing in ways we can't imagine. The financial opportunity waiting in the internet of things is unfathomable and IOTA is the first thing I've seen with a shot at a universal groundwork for it.

So awesome.

r u nigger

can't you still fund your account with btc instead of depositing fiat in there?

pajeet is baffled by the toilet, but he understands IOTA. all his lies are paid for.