Degree

Hey guys what are some good jobs I could do with history degree, I quite not sure what to expect majoring in history Thx

gl

McDonald's shift manager

bump

Marketing/Sales

Writing

Teaching

I've got a history degree and just learned I didn't get a job I interviewed for. Sucks man

Whatever you want, really.

A history degree isn't a vocational apprenticeship. If you've been treating it as such, and haven't been learning any skills, you're fucked. An arts degree is an education, not a trade. It's what YOU make it.

teaching, thats what Im doing anyway

I got a history degree and I went to med school lol not really typical tho

Just get one of those overpaid graduate jobs where you fiddle around on a computer all day and maybe fill out some forms

those are going away too

Start a podcast and network yourself with other people you graduated with who also have history degrees.

Maybe find someone who has an arts degree and make silly animations out of what topic you're discussing.

U use a history degree to pad your grades to get into law school u dingus

You kill yourself because arts is worthless

Minor in Geospatial Science and become an archaeologist, spend all of your time in third world countries being bored

Teaching kids in the ghetto about the holocaust

I laughed out loud Op

>Looking for a Museum job anywhere in my country
>EVERY History-related position requires "Former Museum Experience and a reference from former Museum supervisor"

HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE START IN THE MUSEUM BUSINESS

Start in small museums :^)

mcdonald's

Start volunteering.

Anyway if you have a history degree, then just write history books, that's why you became a historian isn't it?

Every small town with a history has a small local museum. Start there.

>Not knowing that you need at least 2 years experience before qualifying to any job

>getting a degree in history
>expecting a good job from it
Hahahahaha

And u may did a better job than crash course

this

My father had a history degree, he joined the military and spent most of his career as a navigator on aircraft carriers.