Isn't funny how DGB is soaring while others are crashing?

Isn't funny how DGB is soaring while others are crashing?
where's the FUDs now?

Looks like we the /safehaven/ now

yet, you are still 2/5 of your ATH of June, so if anything, relatively speaking, DGB is way behind everything else.

But, knowing the average intelligence of digicucks, that might be too hard to comprehend

what if i told you i've got more gains now than what i had during the 2600 ath ?

bought more at 300 sats
and still not selling

>"Soaring"

u still got a long way to recover ur ass up. rember even a dead clock is right twice a day. enjoy your brief happy moment in your life while u can

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

so, youre basically sayiing that you invested at ATH, lost a shit ton of money, and prayed that 300 sats was the bottom? Are you trying to look smart or something?

Do i need to explain to you guys again why DGB's tech fails fundamentally again to get it through your heads?

>dumb op doesnt know that if he invested in BTC or other alts than Digishit he wouldve made a lot more muny than what he possibly could with a smol pump of digishit by now

Yes, you do. I have yet hear one actual argument about the tech. FUD is normally
>'muh Citi'
>look the price has fallen
>Pooper Sharpie

So go ahead. If you make a decent argument for the tech being shit based on facts and stuff I'll sell my stack.

>tfw they are unable to swallow their pride and go all in on DGB while crypto is burning

Right. Who would have thought the actual currency would prevail. Dosh

It's not just funny, it's hilarious.

This is the beginning of the Great Flippening. DGB will reach parity with BTC by next year at this rate.

I honestly can't wait to see the Pink Wojaks from the idiotic DGB haters when 1 DGB = 1 BTC.

please no, the digibyte fud is bad enough but the shilling is so much worse. remember how painful it was in May?

please, we cant have that happen again

u srs nigga

Easy lad, 1BTC=1000DGB by design. All our dreams come true at $1 per coin. Which actually will happen.

lmao.

Okay.

1st. Jared and on the Digibytes twitter would often like to tweet about how DGB's transactions speeds are fast as fuck. They made a tweet comparing it to BTC. Hell, on the twitter, they also attacked LTC coin's speed. Point is: the Digicucks really take pride in the speed of their coin. Only problem: their block time is 15 secs. That is fucking horse shit. ARK's block time is fast as 8 secs, and speed isnt even the coin's main goal.

The digicuck answer is
>DURR, WELL, IF YOU READ THE DIGIBYTE'S FAQ, YOU WOULD SEE DGB IS MEANT TO DOUBLE IN SPEED EVERY 2 YEARS

That's pretty shitty when youre betting on a coin's algorithm fulfilling its promise 2 years from now, and especially since their are other coins that surpass its speed. So there, first major fault with DGB: their main idea of being a fast crypto fails.

2nd. Their development team is completely unknown. In fact, if you were to look at the developers section on the digibytes website, it shows a blank a page. (this is a flaw itself because it shows their too lazy to fix their very own fucking website). Why is an unknown development team bad? Well consider this: ARK's main developer literally has experience working for LISK and programming rockets. that is fucking cool. And how about any coin that has FluffyPony, the creator of monero coin, as a credit? Sure makes it seem much more credible. But Digibyte's team: who the fuck knows who they are. For all we know, they could college CS major dropouts. And from the citibank competition photo that shows a picture of the team: ONLY FOUR MEMEBERS, can be seen. This pretty pathetic when there are coins like TeNX, ARK, Monaco, Omisego that have something like 15 members.

The digicuck answer is
>DURR, WELL BTC'S CREATOR IS UNKNOWN! SO WE ARE GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL JUST LIKE BITCOIN XD

(1/3)

You again? Save the other two mate, I'll refer you to the arguments presented in the previous thread. You sound like a kid BTW.

none of this crap matters, DGB is worth way more than it is now and you know it

If the avatarfagging didnt tell you anything

and this.

this

The fear is building in the noDigis. Make the switch or let it eat you alive noDigis. The call is yours.

What the digitards fail to realize is the concept of "an exception". And, Id say myself, BTC deserves the to be an exception to the unknown developer rule because, hmmmm, idk, THEY ARE THE FIRST FUCKING CRYPTO CURRENCY IN THE FUCKING WOLRD. DGB's logic is that because pong was invented, every single game after pong should always be pong, because.... I guess dont fix whats not broken? Except, it is broken because in this world the general public wants to know developers? I mean again, OMG, ARK, SIA, ETH, LTC, MONERO, etc, all coins with known developers that all have a larger market cap than DGB. Hell, Jared is not even a programmer himself, he is just their autistic marketer.

3rd. Their major projects lead to fucking nothing. What happened to Digibyte in minecraft? A lot of you digicucks were acting like this was the next big shit that was going to get DGB known through the gaming world. This was the thing the DGB team was fucking hyping like it was their first half of 2017 magnus opus. And in short, it was just some small mod nobody wanted to bother installing.

Digicucks
>DUUUUUUUUUUR MINECRAFT WASNT THE MAIN FOCUS. WE HAD- WE HAD- DIGU SIGN!!!!!!

Digusign? This was supposed to be your saving grace? First off, im not even sure yet if digusign is even out yet because digibytes main twitter page is so bad at hyping major products, that you would have to go out of your way just to find information about the fucker. And even then, the product just turned out to be some unfinished anonymous signature system that had already been done by Moon coin. Yes. Fucking Moon coin was a step ahead of you digicucks. And even then, none of you digicucks even mention digusign now of days, so i can only assume that was sume huge blunder too. Which brings me to my next point

4th. The digibyte team has literal ADHD. Its like
>okay guys, the minecraft project sucked. now what?
I KNOW LETS SHIT OUT DIGUSIGN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

(2/3)

I was only joking around, but yeah.

Says a lot that DGB is up 40% when everything is plummeting today.

I just wish I had went all in at 300 sats.

What arguments? You had none. All you said was
>DURR WERE GONNA WIN THE CITI CONTEST.
And i already btfo your whole
>durr dgb is just the btc
here You literally are incapable of disproving anything i say

>Worth way more than it is now
Are you fucking shitting me? DGB current market cap is 200 million, while its ATH was 500 million. YOU ARE THREE HUNDRED FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS BEHIND

And that isnt even relatively speaking. Just 3 weeks ago, DGB was at 800 sats, but then got dumped to 200 again. Like holy shit, you'd have to be drunk, high, and retarded to think dgb is breaking any new grounds

>Okay, but now digusign has failed.
I KNOW!..... LETS SPEND DAYS BUILDING AN A SELF ANSWERING AI THAT WE DONT NEED! AND. LETS MAKE A DIGIBYTE BROWSER THAT WE CANT HYPE AT ALL AND IS ONLY MENTIONED THROUGH A VERY VAGUE SHITTY ROADMAP THAT HAD TO BE REDESIGNED 2 WEEKS LATER BECAUSE OUR MARKETING TEAM ARE MONKIES

oh. And fuck that digusign shit. lets make a new logo.

Do i really need to say more how shit DGB is? What is it going to take for you guys to realize that the Digibyte team literally looks like some highschool project compared to modern crypto coins and that there is high likely chance it will get cucked by citi with a more professional crypto team in the near future?

I mean, it seems your main spokes person is this retardAnd he was incapable of explaining why its wrong to say DGB's 15 sec block time is bad, and literally ignores any probably theories at all and only looks at the isolated facts of the dgb faq page: completely ignoring the entire crypto market.

You guys are literally delusional and retarded.

You're my hero digicat. Never change.

Holy shit this was a brutal destruction of this shitcoin. Even as a relative beginner I can tell you know what you're talking about. Have any recommendations on actual good coins? If you don't want to give the advice on here I'll throw you my e-mail instead.

Who
the fuck
are we

It's going to be a good month user.

Listen kid crypto isn't anime, the idea isn't to back a favorite coin and shit on the others. ARK is a decent project with huge potential and is one among many. If you use your time here to learn about the good ones and buy them in small amounts you'll probably end up a millionaire before you're 18.

>Listen kid crypto isn't anime, the idea isn't to back a favorite coin and shit on the others
This. You want a hand in everything and move as needed. But then we're getting into trader vs investor territory.

spoiler: you want to do both

>the idea isn't to back a favorite coin and shit on the others
you're gonna have to fight me on this one, dude.

>If the avatarfagging didnt tell you anything
Uh. What facts have you guys even presented? I think i presented a shit ton
>the digibyte team attacked LTC on twitter and bragged about the coins speed throught multiple tweets
that tells a fact right there, you can read their tweets from may and june yourself
>dgb's speed is 15 sec block time while ARK is 8 sec
thats a fact
>the development team is unknown and the developers section on the website is blank. the citibank photo only shows 4 members.
How is this not telling anyone anything. This is a literal a fact. ANd fun fact: i asked jared himself on the bitcointalk forum who are the digibyte developer team, and he literally ignored my post
etc

A lot of my posts discuss theories that could be behind these facts. And what you digicucks are incapable of doing is disproving my theories. You just say
>DURR. NOT OBECTIVE! MAKES NO SENSE
You are basically telling people
>DONT MAKE THEORIES OR PREDICTIONS ABOUT THE MARKET! JUST READ THE DGB FAQ
You guys are literally anti investing.

Think of it like this. Lets say theres a kid who likes to torture animals, study serial killers, goes on rants every day how women are whores, and has diagnosed psychopathy. Would it be wrong to assume theres a good chance said chance would become a serial killer one day despite there being no objective statements?

Similary. Lets say theres a coin who often brags about speed; yet is objectively slower than other alts, has gotten dumped after citi bank competition, whose projects like minecraft and digusign that flopped and never led to anything, who actually had to redesign their logo to compensate for recent tech failures, whose marketing team had to release a roadmap image because the first draft looked terrible, whose developers are virtually unknown, who keeps making vague hints at future projects that have nothing to with curreny will end up failling has an alt coin? Is it wrong to assume that now, according to you?

I think you're jealous of Jared and all his success, to be perfectly honest.

The thing is most of what you're saying might be good info for investors, but most of Veeky Forums are traders who aren't sticking with most coins long term.

It doesn't matter who the dev team is or who Jared is fucking if the coin was cheap and is mooning now. Gains have been had, and thats all that really matters.

good. i love getting people out of an occult. First off, im a hardcore ARKie, i think their latest project of their smartbridge working with ethereum demo and then reaching an ATH is good indicator of many moons to come. Especially since there is a coin like LISK, which is a shitty version of the ARK tech, that has a higher market cap.

I would look at OMG, because i believe the coin definitely has the capabilities to reach a 10 billion market cap in the future (just above ripple), judging by all the big brand endorsements (chic fil a) and vitalik himself endorsing it. Just all up hill from there, and i think OMG would be better payment coin investment than TenX and Monaco. Not that i dont trust the latter two, i just think those coins main functions are paying, and will therfore be bullied out by OMG

I like SIA coin because i dont think there is any other major coin on the market that is endorsing cloud storage and has a good tech background. Its in a huge dip currently, but i believe it will recover.

But, i lied, there is, it seems a more promising cloud storage coin called STORJ coin. Same concept, EXCEPT ITS ENDORSED BY FUCKING MEGA UPLOAD. Im tempted to throw a bunch of money in it myself.

And those are just the main coins on my mind. I think Verge coin is looking attractive too and might be a good competitor to monero

>isnt a competition
wrong. DGB still has 200 fucking million dollars to its name. I want every single shitcoin on the planet to bankrupt and all go to ARK tbqh.
fair enough. But i think TA truly is gambling, and completely ignores fundamental prospects of the market

>tfw when you started with crypto with a relatively small amount that you could use to invest and have half your investment into DGB because you were a noob and bought into the hype and are now down -120 USD all due to DGB.

>tfw you could've put all that money into ETH and BTC instead and make more than double the investment

at least i'm making small gains on ETH but man i could've made more money had I avoided this piece of fucking shit shitcoin. fuck you dgb

>A DGB fag acting like hes a millionaire giving me advice
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Also, what the fuck is this
>dont get too carried away in other coins
thats funny coming from a guy defending the shittiest coin in the world. btw, i proved how mentally fucked your logic about objective facts is here btw, im 19 and have 200 k dollars worth of ARK. suck a cock.

this is probably going to be my last shitpost for a while. its fun owning losers like yourself. ill be back in october to laugh at you digicucks again tho.

Thanks for the info. I agree with most of those coin suggestions and am going to look into some of the other ones I haven't really heard of before.

How much money did you start with that you are able to have $200k in ARK?

Lastly, do you have a twitter or something that I can follow

>But i think TA truly is gambling, and completely ignores fundamental prospects of the market
Any reputable source would tell you to consider all of them bro

Whens the next Citi announcement

Yeah. But im still a huge beginner. I actually want to learn more about the stock market now; cause i think crypto is a bit of a fad tbqh. I tried talking about the stock market with some other Veeky Forumstards recently, and i still got a lot to learn

It all started with putting 5 k in DGB in the beginning of May. Then i would go through an intense shitposting propaganda with reimu and actually got a bunch of people on board with DGB. I made around 50 k off of DGB by the end of it; which went into ARK in june. It was a bit hard going from a digi cuck to ARKie. But at the time, when i saw ARK's website, i thought it was the coolest most advance shit in the world. Now of days, it looks pretty average to sites like TeNX and Omisego, which is probably why their market caps shot up faster. But still, im going to be an ARKie all the way till december or until i reach a million dollars.

Honestly, i took like all of july and most of august off to do other things, and i was in complete awe that the digibyte fanbase, this fucking shitty ass cult i probably am significantly responsible for, is still operating. Like holy shit, just let it die. Move on to newer coins instead of this

>twitter
nah. investing isnt everything. Because in the end, there will always be richfags in college whose parents give them 500 k worth of spending money that will always be on top. Usually people that are so obsessed with money are actually complete failures to me. The real winners in life are actually asian comic artists and animators. They produce art that is remembered and enjoyed by people. So, thats what im aiming to be. My website is sort of easy to figure out, but im gonna refrain from shilling it on biz.

As for research. All you have to do is just lurk biz everyday, get into as many shitposting arguments as possible. Also, go to coinmarket cap and always study the top marketcap coins, because there are a lot of significant ones that are reddit exclusive and not talked about on biz.

Dude why are you wasting your lifetime about this? Who cares. Did dgb kill your family?

Prepare the sharpies digimarines because the market cap and coin supply will not actually ever let you reach $1, not to mention the coin itself is worthless.

WARNING - DO NOT TRY ARBITRAGE WITH POLONIEX TO BITTREX

EVERYONE IS GETTING COMPLETE: ERROR TRYING TO WITHDRAW

FUCK POLONIEX FOR ETERNITY

>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you (you are here)
>then you win

I sold half my DGB and bought a metric shit ton of falling coins.

same bro.

motherfucking DIGIMARINESSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOO