RIP BTC

whats the point of BTC if it has no price stability. this shit just hit all time high and then pulls back this much? come on. some strange fuckery is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/why-is-bitcoin-surging-ask-spoofy-the-trader-whos-reportedly-manipulating-prices-2017-08-07
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to crypto newfriend

BCC up 3%

i've got a bad feeling about this

Fuck, bought at 4000.
Though it wouldn't go lower, i really need to wait during collapse, panicking faggots at waking up even one fucking hour later.
Why are they panicking, fuck.

I'm going to be blocked for a week, isn't it.
Guess it's a learning experience.

what do you mean blocked

BTC isnt a holding coin if you're new, you move it to other shit ASAP.

I mean the price won't go back at 4000 for another week.
I pray to Moloch there's a momentary rebound today tho

it's stop hunting doods - its 2am in the best country in the world

>some strange fuckery is going on
How could anyone not know by now that bitcoin's price is manipulated? You can't bother to do one google search before investing in something?

marketwatch.com/story/why-is-bitcoin-surging-ask-spoofy-the-trader-whos-reportedly-manipulating-prices-2017-08-07

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price

yea already know about that stuff, spoofy, etc.

that's the point i'm trying to make...why is bitcoin treated as the standard, e.g. it is what altcoins are priced in (outside of eth market), when it is in fact a piece of shit (slow and high transaction cost, plus manip and high volatility.

LTC and XMR are in my opinion far superior to btc.

He's right lads.

Come on, that's right, go back up you filthy whore.

OMG will become the standard because of its tech.

Screencap this I'm fucking serious

Yyyyes, higher higher, don't just make me get back my investment, give me some you slut.

>pray to Moloch

Jesus it's like you people weren't around for the pullback from nearly $3k down to $1850, which wasn't that long ago.

Calm the fuck down people.

It's going to trade above $5k in 4-6 hours. Relax.

It's at the same price that was 24 hours ago..

I have 9 days of experience, i'll panic as much as i damn well please.
Check your veteran privilege, fuckboi

faggots like you are what's wrong with the world. we crossing the delaware, get in and learn something

>Check your veteran privilege

this is why coiners should have to visit /rgt/

big players instigate a sell off in order to buy in cheaply

this will rebound as someone will always be there to buy what you are selling

I'm a fucking sponge for your experience, sir.

you are the shitcoin of real life

So basically, i have the potential of either crashing into the ground or becoming billionaire ?
Noice.