So I Was Talking to a Friend

And he told me this ICO will make NEO hit $50. After reading about NEO and Red Pulse I see

1. NEO's market cap is 1.5 billion and its volume was 80 million today. A 15 million dollar ICO does not seem to be that big of a deal especially because most people in the ICO won't be buying NEO that day.

2. A coin to pay investment researchers focused on China isn't a bad idea, but this has a serious ceiling.

3. The Red Pulse whitepaper on the ICO assumes NEO will be worth $50. Suspicious.

4. It might not even raise its 15 million dollar goal. It probably will, but that isn't a sure thing.

Outside of massive market manipulation or a speculation boom (people like my friend who are not participating in the ICO buying NEO thinking it will rise), I don't see this happening.

Debate me, /biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/09/01/after-contact-by-sec-protostarr-token-shuts-down-post-ico-will-refund-investors/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I am assuming a whale or someone connected to NEO or Repulse is spreading this rumor because of the $50 coincidence.

i don't think red pulse by itself will make NEO moon back to 50 bucks. but it's a snowball effect of more and more ICOs being added. also, the moment China announces something clearing up this ICO FUD, THAT will moon NEO hugely.

>also, the moment China announces something clearing up this ICO FUD, THAT will moon NEO hugely.

Why? If mainlanders could by Red Pulse the goal of the ICO would still be 15 million.

the market isn't as rational as you think it is, bro

True. Speculation booms exist. So you are claiming that this legal change will trigger a Speculation boom? Quite possibly. Could it have a lasting effect on the price of NEO? I don't know.

Come on, /biz. Let's have serious discussions. We can help each other become more savy. I might be wrong. Maybe an increase of say 5 million in volume (being generous here) could spike the price on the ICO date.

-RR, Your Friend.

the reason for the massive dip is people thinking china has banned ICOs. china clearing this up would let neo recover, probably back to the 900k range.

Interesting. When did the China ICO fiasco happen? That makes sense, but I am not familiar with this issue enough, so I don't know how to test the theory.

the chines gov already announced that ICOs are illegal, and the start to talk eith other gov about that problem. US SEC already started to shut down some US based ICOs

learn to write before trying to engage in discussion dude.

here is the link, happend yesterday

google.at/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/09/01/after-contact-by-sec-protostarr-token-shuts-down-post-ico-will-refund-investors/amp/

Im fuckin drunk and on mobile - so sorry for massive typo mistakes.

Anyone that wants in on this ICO, but have problems with KYC / Nationality problems, write me at [email protected]

Tip me 10% of whatever you think my analysis is worth. What a great deal!
Litecoin: LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
My Children are Starving!

By the way, who else things NEO is massively overpromising on what it can feasibly deliver anytime soon?

>things
THINKS
When will autocorrect get better? I feel like a mistake like this should already be impossible to make. What are algorithms anyways.

I only bump because this is important information. Too many fall for shills. If you are poor, ignore the pleas for Litecoin.

I am actually up against BTC--only been doing this three weeks--and am testing out giving pay-as-you-please analysis. We all need to eat (well).

I think I'll just do like 15 NEO on this one just for the fun of it. Anyone else doing this?

Why are you replying to yourself faggot

It isn't a horrible, you-are-a-fucking-moron bet, but actually read what you are buying. For English speakers, imagine if Bloomberg suddenly started paying Freelance analysts in BMB coins. It is isn't impossible to theorize, but it is practicably questionable, and really 15 million (if it actually raises that) is a drop in the stream of NEO (which is overvalued already).

GIVE ME LITECOIN

Piss off you cunt. Not fucking here you don't.

Defend your position. For the better of us all. That is what I am going for. Why not work together?

Because once you let one begging parasite in the board is flooded with them.
Leg it, cunt.

You are more synical than an old jew. And I like old jews.

we are the Dubumarines and we are not fucking selling

It'll be a platform allowing chinkzergs to snitch for tokens, they'll love it
Another plus for neobagholders is that it'll be a fine exit strategy

>Eth will never hit $70, don't be stupid.
That's you right now, bro.

Did you even read the article, my dude? The SEC didn't shut them down. They just wanted information from them but they couldn't afford a good lawyer so they did the conservative thing.

wow she looks utterly retarded

Former American Expat in China here. Full disclosure, I do own a small amount of NEO and am adding to it.

NEO has a Smart Contract code that can be re-written so that more complex business code can be written. This shit (in the form of GAS) has the potential to be the currency used in China for everyday purchases in a few years. The Chinese in urban areas are currently using mobile-to-mobile payment apps and eschewing paper money. It won't be a difficult switch from using digital RMB (Chinese fiat currency) for payment to using digital GAS in a NEO wallet.

The people trashing this because of the Chinese government's supposed ban on new ICOs have a fundamental lack of understanding of how China and finance in China works. The CCP (communist party) is trying to get away from the modern western finance system. If they invest heavily in this, they will skew the odds to make sure their horse wins. The crazy thing is we've already seen some tacit approval by party officials of this stuff.

Without getting into the whole "Chinese Ethereum" meme, this has the potential to be huge.

Throw a few NEO or GAS my way since I just gave you the insight to invest in something that will increase in value and also pay literal dividends.

AJKgPPXHdofm7mff48dH2goaqTXachnSvD

But which coin will be ultimately higher in price? NEO or GAS?

NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS. GAS is the "coin" used for everyday purchases and can be subdivided. NEO is indivisible and represents a stake or "share" in this idea/digital currency. I'm long NEO since its generating GAS but both have long-term value.

What a load of shit

Lel. Any actual counterpoints?

I'm going to buy 20k of red pulse. Lambos coming in.

>everything in the red
>check NEO

Enjoy bagholding that ETH guys

And don't get me started on the OMG people

What about the OMG people? I'd love to hear your points

If you want to get in on the ground floor of cryptocurrencies in Asia, why would you pick Thailand over China? Which has a larger GDP? Population? Disposable income per capita for consumer goods?

Think, people.

How long you going to hold NEO for?

NEO and OMG aren't even comparable. NEO is an actual blockchain and network. You can make other tokens on top of NEO.
While OMG is just an Ethereum token.

Why would you compare those?

OMG is becoming its own blockchain.

When though fgt?

EOS is supposed to become its own blockchain to. Mean while it's sitting at $1.26 when hyping idiots once bought it at $5.

This I agree with. The key is in the divisibility of GAS that allows for wider usage in the mainstream once it gains more traction. Holding 1 GAS now is like holding 1 BTC when it was $25 bucks. Just grabbing even a small handful now or generating it for free is a no brainer.

At least three years. Probably more like 5-10.

I don't get this divisibility thing. Does this mean that when buying an ICO you can't send less than 1 NEO? So you either send 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 etc?
While with gas you can send floats?

yeah, however you can trade fractions of NEO on exchanges
btw, transferring NEO from wallet to wallet is without any fees

So you can't even trade fractions of NEO from wallet to wallet?

Nope, that's what GAS's function is

just tipped you 10% of 2 cents