Are you able to correctly define Fascism, Veeky Forums? Why do you think Fascism has lost all meaning?

Are you able to correctly define Fascism, Veeky Forums? Why do you think Fascism has lost all meaning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTNp6L8Zd9I?t=11m7s
plato.stanford.edu/entries/dynamic-semantics/#PresDynaSemaConn
nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

National Syndicalism + Authoritarianism + New Man theory

Is the right one even from fascistic propaganda? Looks like capitalist ad for menĀ“s parfume.

>Are you able to correctly define Fascism, Veeky Forums?

Scholar of Fascism, here. Fascism is essentially an economic and political doctrine which advocates for the extreme power of a ruling State to absorb every political, social, personal, and spiritual element of the nation within itself.

Anything else is happenstance and the product of the particular nation that it manifested within.

I don't know. I just picked this picture cause I had it in my files and didn't want to go find a picture of Evola or whoever else

It's an American bodybuilder.

So, a fascist

youtu.be/sTNp6L8Zd9I?t=11m7s

god damn, capitalism thicc

based Shoshon

Being a fascist means being a cuck.
>support a strong government and strong leader that forces you into a collective and dictates your every day life to the extent to what clothes you have to wear

I wonder what he smells like

Can we just agree that "Fascist" has a different meaning than "Fascism?"

Declining capitalism that tries its best to survive through authoritarian means.

let me see that capussy

>fashism is capitalism, the more capitalistier is a country more fashierter it is.

>support a strong government and strong leader that forces you into a collective and dictates your every day life to the extent to what clothes you have to wear

Wtf I love stalinism now

>cuck

Define that word based user

Submitting to your bull (government or dictator) while handing him over your wife and family (party/mass organizations) and obeying to all his rules while worshipping him and feeling butthurt when someone makes fun of you for being a sissy.

Dead 20th century extremist ideology appropriated by modern suburban white kids who got beaten by niggers at school.

M-Mommy l-look! I said th-the c-word

So you are an anarkidie? understandable.

Revolutionary ultranationalism based on a myth of palingenesis.

I am not part of any political ideology.

FPBP

Calm down there, Stirner.

I can't fault this.

how about you keep liking the post back on reddit?

>ITT brainlets that can't into semantics

plato.stanford.edu/entries/dynamic-semantics/#PresDynaSemaConn

Like all words there is the literal sense and the common sense, the literal sense is basically worthless; take this exscript from an an anarchist direct action manual for the common sense of fascism. Pic related.
As you can see the symbol 'fascism' is most commonly used lato sensu.
ps. I am 100% for free speech.
ps.s. Free speech doesn't protect you from the social repercussions of being an asshole. Talk shit get hit. Do whatever you want, best not be a dick.

ATTACHED: IMPROVED VERSION.

>Scholar of Fascism, here.
>economic and political doctrine which advocates for the extreme power of a ruling State to absorb every political, social, personal, and spiritual element of the nation within itself.
Sooo, basically you just looked up whatever your favorite search engine listed as the definition?

Virtually every fascist today is either:

1. A scrawny, pasty, involuntarily-celibate weakling who wastes his life behind a computer

or

2. A tattooed, drug-addicted, uneducated, trailer trash hick

That could easily be a definition of Communism.
This one is much better.
Behead those who still use cuck.
So how do you expect to defend yourself from an uprising of communists, fascists, or from capitalist corporate power?
>I advocate Free Speech
>I'm okay with gangs of people attacking other people for their politics
Really makes me think.

It's just run-of-the-mill populism backed by some kind of tribalism or nationalism.
>Why do you think Fascism has lost all meaning?
Mussolini himself basically said fascism is whatever you want it to be if I recall correctly, add to that the weird semantic confusion the Nazis introduced and the fact that term became a hyperbolic strawman and there you go.

>So how do you expect to defend yourself from an uprising of communists, fascists, or from capitalist corporate power?
Gun rights and civilian militias

And what happens when the corporate powers influence the majority of the population to be anti-gun-rights, anti-militia, and generally complacent, and all that is left is a small minority who actually have the political ideology and will of force to resist increasing state control?

I like splitting it into three sections.

>economically
a merger of state and corporate power. markets still rule, but the state rules the markets. things that don't glorify "the state" however arbitrary this sentiment may be, aren't allowed

>politically
An authoritative and hierarchal system that favors military prowess and meritocratic action over democracy.

>spiritually
Fascism acknowledges the human condition, and embraces the struggle rather than shying away from it, fascism attempts to embrace what is perceived as natural to humans.

Since fascism, always and everywhere, appears as a movement which is supported by the masses of people, it also displays all the traits and contradictions present in the average character structure: Fascism is not, as is generally believed, a purely reactionary movement; rather, it is a mixture of rebellious emotions and reactionary social ideas. If, by being revolutionary, one means rational rebellion against intolerable social conditions, if, by being radical, one means "going to the root of things," the rational will to improve them, then fascism is never revolutionary. True, it may have the aspect of revolutionary emotions. But one would not call that physician revolutionary who proceeds against a disease with violent cursing but the other who quietly, courageously and conscientiously studies and fights the causes of the disease. Fascist rebelliousness always occurs where fear of the truth turns a revolutionary emotion into illusions.

In its pure form, fascism is the sum total of all irrational reactions of the average human character. To the narrow-minded sociologist who lacks the courage to recognize the enormous role played by the irrational in human history, the fascist race theory appears as nothing but an imperialistic interest or even a mere "prejudice." The violence and the ubiquity of these "race prejudices" show their origin from the irrational part of the human character. The race theory is not a creation of fascism. No: fascism is a creation of race hatred and its politically organized expression. Correspondingly, there is a German, Italian, Spanish, Anglo-Saxon, Jewish and Arabian fascism. The race ideology is a true biopathic character symptom of the orgastically impotent individual. The sadistic perverse character of the race ideology is also seen in the attitude toward religion. Fascism, we are told, is the [xi] arch-enemy of religion, and a regression to paganism. On the contrary, fascism is the extreme expression of religious mysticism. As such it appears in a specific social form. Fascism is based on that religiosity which stems from sexual perversion; it changes the masochistic character of the old patriarchal religions into a sadistic religion. It takes religion out of the other-world philosophy of suffering and places it in the sadistic murder in this world.

Fascist mentality is the mentality of the subjugated "little man" who craves authority and rebels against it at the same time. It is not by accident that all fascist dictators stem from the milieu of the little reactionary man. The captains of industry and the feudal militarist make use of this social fact for their own purposes. A mechanistic authoritarian civilization only reaps, in the form of fascism, from the little, suppressed man what for hundreds of years it has sown in the masses of little, suppressed individuals in the form of mysticism, top-sergeant mentality and automatism. This little man has only too well learned the way of the big man and now gives it back, enlarged and distorted. The Fascist is the top-sergeant type in the vast army of our sick civilization. One cannot with impunity beat the tom-tom of high politics before the little man. The little top-sergeant has outdone the imperialistic general in everything: in martial music, in goose-stepping, in giving orders and obeying them, in the deadly fear of thinking, in diplomacy, strategy and tactics, in uniformed strutting and in medals. In all these things a Kaiser Wilhelm appears as a poor bungler compared with Hitler. When a "proletarian" general covers his chest with medals, on both sides, and from the shoulders to the belt, he demonstrates the little man trying to outdo the "real" great general.

One must have thoroughly studied the character of the suppressed little man and must have learned to see things as they take place behind the facade, if one is to understand the forces on which fascism is based. In the rebellion of the masses of abused people against the empty niceties of a false liberalism (I do not mean genuine lib-[xii]eralism and genuine tolerance) the character layer of the secondary impulses was expressed. One cannot make the Fascist harmless if, according to the politics of the day, one looks for him only in the German or Italian, or the American or the Chinese; if one does not look for him in oneself; if one does not know the social institutions which hatch him every day. One can beat fascism only if one meets it objectively and practically, with a well-grounded knowledge of the life processes. One cannot equal it in politics, in diplomacy or
strutting. But it has no answer to practical questions of living, for it sees everything only in the mirror of ideology or in the form of the state uniform. When one hears a fascist character of whatever hue preach about the "honor of the nation" (instead of the honor of man) or about the "salvation of the sacred family and the race" (instead of the society of working individuals), if he lets out a stream of empty slogans, one only has to ask him this: "What are you doing to feed the nation, without plundering or killing other nations? What do you, as a physician, do against the chronic diseases, or as an educator for the happiness of children, or as an economist for the elimination of poverty, or as a social worker for the mothers of too many children, or as a builder for more hygienic living conditions? Give us a concrete, practical answer or shut up!"

>yeah but what happens if people don't follow the solution you just purposed
This isn't an argument

Lmao, this is such bullshit.

How do you make a nation of, say, 330 Million 'follow the solution'? Especially when about 40 Million of them are of a separate racial group, with a strong sense of group identity, and even the large bulk that share a racial group are still a patchwork of conflicting cultural, ethnic, and political identities? Many of those political identities which are in direct opposition to your brand of 'Gun rights and Civilian Militias'

#triggered

It really is quite bad.

Ok

Ah fascism, an ideology that the entire world needs. If the entire world simply followed fascism we wouldn't have to deal with Soros.

not triggered, you're just retarded and any one who's not a left wing brainlet like yourself, and reads your posts can see it.

I'm saying an armed civilian population is the best bulwark against usurping forces, whether or not it's feasible for the United States to retain it's gun culture was never relevant to the argument

If that isn't feasible in the United States, of all places, it simply isn't feasible. That's what I'm saying.

>impotent rage
>buzzwords
That's all you have. That's all your worldview is about.

One small, mostly irrelevant stronghold (if you can even call it that) amongst the sea of state power that is the E.U.? Congratulations, you played yourself.

>projecting rage where there isn't any
>incorrectly assessing situations and conditions then acting on it
That's all you have. That's all your worldview is about.

lol why are you so butthurt? Found something specific that hurt your feefes? If you have any counter-arguments against what i posted present them, otherwise don't go passive-aggressive on me and waste my time.

You literally make zero sense in every post you autistic piece of shit

nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/
Not perfect but the key elements are all there -making the most of a frustrated part of the population and channeling discontent into nationalistic sentimentality...
The fact that everyone right of Bernie is called a nazi and that almost everyone equals nazis=fascism might be why the word doesn't carry the weight it used to when people who used it were actually informed about what it meant.

Or some CK underwear ...is that how real men look like ? Huh!!

There is an element missing here, which is the situation which spurred Fascism to prominence: Revaunchism and social pessimism. People were concerned that they had a decline of fortune and sought revenge against the state and the world for that perceived slight. They seek to glorify the state to force an end to the paralysis of perverse social pessimism where problems within the state are no longer cared enough to be fixed.

in order to debate, there has to be some shared ground of agreement. your posts were nothing but false projection followed by ad hominem attacks that just displays your ignorance on the subject.

>Growing up
>Interested in the concept of fascism, see aeropittura propaganda of the PNF when young
>Always interested in the concepts of conformity, order, unity and duty
>Think it's some transcendent ideology with a goal of transforming society completely, and with goals and ideals that seem entirely alien to people and can't be understood or accepted because the concept of total assimilation into a mass is too scary
>Think all of this is done for an ethereal and nebulous purpose that is greater than one man or even one country
>Grow older, actually look into fascism
>It's just a reactionary movement of conservatives and megalomaniacal leaders, doesn't champion any transcendental ideals, just more of the same reactionary garbage
What a shame.

Wellcome to the left side

>reactionary

Is this a bad thing?

>doesn't champion any transcendental ideals
So are you willfully ignorant or did you just read non-fascist studies of fascism?

>>It's just a reactionary movement of conservatives and megalomaniacal leaders,
there was a lot of that but some intellectuals did "champion any transcendental ideals" like gentile. mussoloni's intellectuals is about fascist ideologues that i've heard is good. it's by a. james gregor

heh, swastika nipples

who is this by? it has a few interesting points but on the whole its a bit rambling, contradictory and way to generalized to be of any value. takes big liberties with history and simplifies it to a crude degree too

>nazis
>chinese
boils my blood

Well hitler did consider the Chinese to be the superior race before allying the Japanese instead for strategic reasons

Did you seriously expect everyone here to understand that? Fuck it, I'm going to talk to the others about this shit.