I haven't seen biz talk about lykke

I have started using lykke for exchanging fiat into btc/eth and feel like it is a solid little service. Anyone else using it? (might not be available in bugerland). Has anyone bought any of their coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

lykke.com/company/news/bitcoin_legend_nick_szabo_joins_lykke_advisory_board
lykke.com/city/faq
trello.com/b/IV0PH2gs/lykke-roadmap
lykke.com/city/invest
lykke.com/media/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks interesting.

Does it require personal info and is it able to move the fiat into PayPal/bank/etc?

Yeah I had to give it a photo of my face and a photo of my passport. Then I have just bought btc with my debit card and it has been pretty much instant. I started using if because it is supposedly fee-free

what are the fees on bittrex?

> 3311480

you bought directly on lykke? it annoys me that i have to buy bitcoin on coinbase and then move them over to bittrex. I get double fucked by fees constantly

How about you explain what it is, Veeky Forumsbro

Yeah I bought directly on lykke using the app as I was getting annoyed with coinbase fees. I haven't worked out bittrex fees as only used them for the first time yesterday to buy a small amount of golem tokens and the fee seemed pretty minimal.

I haven't cashed out off lykee yet but seems like it would be straight forward.

I am finding the app really nice which is why I was wondering if it would be worth investing in their own coins. I think it says if you buy a certain number of coins you get a share in the company.

Well it's an app that lets you exhange fiat into crypto like coinbase, but no fees. They also offer their own coin which if you buy enough of you get a share in the company. I don't know if the coin has another function but it is listed on coinbase. I basically no nothing, saw a post on reddit about it being a fee free alternative to coinbase and having been using it since.

they have coins? I dont see anything on their website. The ICO page sounds like they wanna offer other people to make ICOs on their app

hmm very interesting if people can make icos on their app.

Screenshot is the bit on the app which lets you buy LKK.

Maybe it is just shares rather than a coin. Although it seems like it is listed on coinbase.

the app is confusing, I would rather use a website than this weird tiny graph shit

>check out how useful my bags are
no

So you're telling me if I download this app and verify my identity I can buy crypto with my debit card no problems? Coinbase is fucking shit and localbitcoins has been annoying lately. I've been buying and selling on local bitcoins for years (Not as a professional trader, just when I need it) and have 100% positive feedback and over 50 trades and lately those cunts have been hassling me and ask for ID and photos of my face (at which point I politely tell them to fuck off). Are you telling me Lykke is legit yeah cause if I can buy crypto with my debit card no problems I'll use it 100%. I have 2 questions though:
Do they have poor people limits?
Can I buy many different cryptos?

Im not shilling. I only have £700 which I have already loaded up into other bags (BNB, BTM, GNT, BTC & BMC). Was just genuinely curious if anyone had thought about LKK.

not available in the US yet fml

It's on the Holy Grail, so it will pump later.

Well I had to give them ID first, but then have used my debit card no problem. I am poor though so no idea what the limits are.

Where did the holy grail come from?

I'm UK

So you tether your visacard and you can legitimately buy with no fee? Does it really work? Because that sounds pretty awesome

It's solid indeed:

lykke.com/company/news/bitcoin_legend_nick_szabo_joins_lykke_advisory_board

Used it also to exchange fiat into BTC. For that, it's absolutely great.
Only drawback is that verification takes really fucking long, or it did at least when I registered.

I doubt that's what they mean by "no fees". There must still be regular bitcoin fees when you move bitcoins around right?

verification only took 5 mins when I did it. I don't understand the no fees thing though. I have bought about £500 quid of bitcoin from them so far and haven't noticed them taking a fee, but surely they must make something out of the transaction otherwise it wouldn't be a sustainable business?

read their webpage FAGGG
it says that they make money some other way

lykke.com/city/faq

ta lad

I'm invested in this mainly because I believe in Richard Olsen. This will be a solid company in the long-term. Can't wait for their web-based trading to be released too.

Checkout their road map.

trello.com/b/IV0PH2gs/lykke-roadmap

then why is there literally no info on their (shit)coin?

"Each registered share of Lykke Corp corresponds to 100 Lykke coins."

lykke.com/city/invest

Is this the same as Uphold?
I also buy btc and eth and other crypto there

They plan on making their revenue from other services in the future such as ICO consulting, financial instruments, investment funds etc and hoping that this no-fee will help with the adoption.

nice. reeeeal nice...

Thanks user. Nice looking road map. May try and buy 100 coins to get a piece of the pie next payday. Using the app has been extremely painless so far which I appreciate.

its old.

lykke.com/media/Whitepaper_LykkeExchange.pdf

What the hell is the point of these fucking services if they take hours (days) to verify. If i sign up i don't want to buy tomorrow, i want to buy NOW

Been on this company since day one, its weird that it never gets mentioned anywhere. I guess its still new but will gain traction someday because of its security fundamentals. Your assets are secured by the blockchain so even if the exchange got hacked or went bankrupt, you still can retrieve your assets and lykke can not touch them.

Stop being a moran