When it rains it pours

Never posted but have been following. Woke up today to see the crash, then saw a text saying my sister was rushed into emergency brain surgery. Had to sell all of my alt coins at an all time low for funds to help he family. Tell me there is still hope!

Depends on how much you got left.

We will see after a few days. Hopefully I can buy back in before it takes off again.

I had this happen to me but a bit different, had to sell low but now I am making back decent amount. Just be strong

I had 1 BTC (pre-crash) worth total (not much to some I'm sure) but probably going to most of it before it's over. Why must life always shit on us all at once!

Thank you. At least sister is alive. In the long run that's better than a few 100 OMG I suppose

What's your BTC address user I'll donate to the cause

Ummmm is it safe to post that on here? (Serious question, I am kinda new to this and don't trust people...........especially people trying to be nice......on Veeky Forums.......)

my btc address?, dont need, send to some other wojack

That's better!! That's the Veeky Forums I know and love!!

Well I have like $11.45 left and it's not worth transferring to bittrex, I'd rather give it to someone who was actually nice on Veeky Forums lol. Then once you invest it and turn it into 3BTC, remember me

Please dont tell the pajeet about the id's. This is fucking hilarious

exchange address:
3MQeiJXYRS7AUVijMj1mJ62w3npW36gcqd

post yours, i will send profit with that amount i make

Welp, seems that God had you investing in these here Bits for an important reason - way to be user.

Goodpeoplestillhere.jpeg

what the fuck is going on

With the fees it came out to only $5 lol. I wish you the best of luck sir and or ma'am!

17yovqwjrrwu2p6WTbtU7eUmNBMktM2b43

posting address for funds?

ye plus it will take for the website confirm the deposit, but hey, tell me your address, i will be sending profit, not so much but better than nothing

15smsEhkiNGcJTgZUvVGHn33LFRWV7Y7ys

That is mine if you do make wise choices with my $5 remains and stumble upon millions lol. But make sure and keep your share.

Nice just stole 100k

Sweet!! I didn't know you could steal money that's not there!!

That doesn't make any sense at all either that or you are a complete fucking moron. Hospital bills don't come in for months after their services were used. Sounds like the wrong person went in for brain surgery, you earned your loss stay away from Investments.

Wow you are right user. Hospital bills don't come for a while. My word you are so smart!! When do you think the airline tickets, food, hotel, etc. bills will arrive?? Wait.....do you think I might have to pay those now?!?! I'm not sure, because of my need of brain surgery and stuff, can you help me figure this out?

like clockwork

Do not listen to this wojacks, they are just mad because they sold at crash.

What do you need those for are you going to go and perform brain surgery on your sister? You can't wait a week and save your Investments and go see her sister as she's starting to recover. What do you think you're going to achieve by going there now. As I say unless you're the brain surgeon that's going to be working on her you're a fucking idiot.

Haha thanks.

Btw I heard OMG's September news is that Jun is getting a new pair of kicks with the Omise logo on them. Sell now!!!!! (Shifts eyes hoping this goes viral enough to keep OMG price down until I can buy back)

Well user once your cat finally dies and falls out of your neck beard you will understand what it's like to feel emotions.

Btw I'm really am sorry about your childhood. Your dad was probably just mentally ill, and I'm sure your mom ignoring you was the best thing for you. Look at it this way, at least you never having a relationship that means anything to you (besides your cat of course) gave you more time to hang out on Veeky Forums and stuff.

You had me going there for the first few posts OP, It reminded me of why I'm actually trying to make enough gains so I can afford to get my mother an adjustable bed, because she suffers from pleurisy, that's my drive.

Look at this faggot OP Veeky Forums, fuck him.

I suggest a nice sleepnumber bed. Those seem to be comfy.

Hope your mom really doesn't have issues, but I'm sure she would much rather have pleurisy than you as a child.

what the fuck is going on here?

wow you're a faggot

OP what are you doing?

It wasn't even a big crash for ETH, most things have recovered by now.

You know we know, right?

American healthcare lol. Hope your sister dies so you wasted all that money on nothing except filling Goldsteins pockets.

I dont get this

Retarded scammer trying to samefag on the same ID.
What a total idiot.

hopefully it's bait, at least

hahahaha oh nevermind fucking dumbass

surely he was just pretending, right

I dread to think who/what you are behind that screen

ffs

I used to be a decent person, but then I got bullied and everyone disliked me which made me a worse person which in turn made people dislike me more. A loop of shit.

Good thing there's crypto so even I can make money.

prof he deposited?