19yo Student here

19yo Student here.
So, i worked 3 weeks for 1,8k$.
The last month i made it to 4k$ without any work and just sitting in front of my PC.

Working is a fucking meme.

I hodl 300 OMG, will i make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhalo.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll have to keep reinvesting your gains into coins that haven't mooned yet, building up bigger amounts each time, and eventually you will make it

Exactly what this user is saying. pic related

but without extreme research there is always the huge chance it will backfire, ye?

not gonna make it
i have 273, i would know
feelsbadman

You will hit 5 figures

I only have 55 imagine how I feel. I'll probably get tantalising close to real money. So close but so far

What coin are these?

Yep. You gotta read news everyday, research Dev teams, their coin, what if offers, what problems it solves, whether or not they have big partnerships etc etc.

Dude if everything goes right you could be looking at 4 figures by Q1 2018. Don't be weak willed and hold on to what you have. When did you get in?

I bought around 10.30 to 11.37 at the highest. Bought up in what until today looked like a little dip. You better believe I'm holding though. If it dips below $11 as much as it hurts to see that I'll just buy more

the chart looks like some prime healthy growth desu look at the 1d

>not having 6 figures by then by reinvesting in coins that haven't mooned yet

SHIFT, IOC, NVO

Research. Look at their Marketcaps and Coin Supply and what they are trying to do. If you miss out we (The crypto gods who hold these coins) don't want to see your fucking pink wojaks

You've been warned.

Why is your name "telegram group", it makes you look like a newfag pajeet.

I've been hearing a lot about Shift but there's no whitepaper and I haven't had a chance to mess around with Phantom.

Red pill me.

What are your thoughts on BAT?

>honestly believing that you can make 6 figures out of 55 OMG by Q1 2018

you either get really lucky and somehow make 4 figures before 2018 or you lose it all and pink wojak forever. Being patient is the smarter choice here

You obviously either didn't read my post or have down syndrome
>by reinvesting in coins that haven't mooned yet
This can be done every couple of weeks. Even in coins that only double (many coins x5 or more) you can make 6 figures by 2018. Stay poor.

the key is "coins that haven't mooned yet", there honestly aren't that many and they always are a high risk investment if one comes along. If you only have a capital of 55 omg, which is about 0.13 BTC right now then diversifying into other coins is just gambling

>high risk investment
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. SeeThere are new coins coming out all the time. A lot of them are literal shit, but many have great potential. If you just invest all your port into one coin each time without researching it and not reading the whitepaper, then yes you're right, it's high risk. That's why you shouldn't do that. Besides, most shitcoins moon a bit anyway, except bancor.

How are you supposed to keep track of all of the new coins coming out every day

globalhalo.com is a good resource for ICOs, but it doesn't cover all of them. Veeky Forums shills a lot of new coins but you have to wade through the shit. Every week or so you should find a goldmine