BEND THE KNEE ITS TIME

Another moon mission incoming. Better hop on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have live footage of the moon mission.

Ganbare, NeeoooooooooOOO!!!

Neo bagholders sell half your neo and pick one of these 3 coins to buy. they will be your new neo

kek 10/10

the FUD is starting to clear up

I fucking loled hard

Not true, still lots of FUD, just more buy than FUD.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

hoyl shit this is amazing

artifical pump?

randomly starts pumping....

suspicious.

Its pure WILLPOWER.

people are starting to wake up from the FUD matrix

>sell order book keeps filling up more and more
We wont be getting high with this pump, too much FUD and resistance and people wanting to free themselves from their bags. We need some real new news.

I don't get it with you guys, every now and then there pops up a post that NEO moons and I check blockfolio and it's still red.

> jumped off NEO at $40

I SOLD AT THE VERY BOTTOM @ 600K
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are those?

shift ioc nvo

You dumb

don't act like this is babby's first correction
for the faggots spouting regulation or other reasons, allow me to remind you that each and every alt's raison d'etre is to enlarge one's btc stack and that ALL of them have some masterplan to be realised in the future

This piece of shit hasn't corrected, it has crashed and is being pumped to keep the retards hodling.

threD them3 dogZ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

is this guy fucking retarded?