TokenCard general

Goyims next week is ours, while the others are drowning in shit we will rise above them!

Bump for the future shekel

There isn't much room to speculate when the coin is already a working product user.....

>doesnt work with btc
BTC is the core of crypto, this card is basically shit

>5 dollar fees for a hamburger

Monaco and Tenx literally have no fees for spending your btcs

Why the fuck do I need a Tokencard if I can just get a regular Mastercard from an established bank? I'm not sold on Tokencards at all. Someone shill me on this please.

Who is going to accept either?
No one, that's who.

No, you need to stay normie for a while yet. Earn it.

Kek Monaco partnered with VISA and TenX is going to partner with Mastercard

You have to understand I was reading the same FUD about Monaco a couple of weeks ago.

You clearly have no strong argument towards selling it to me. I have 5k to throw. Give me your best shot.

This coin being under 4 dollars is fucking hilarious

Isn't tenx going to partner with both visa and mastercard? And so far monaco is suspected to be a scam until proven otherwise (proper visa announcement not rumor).

I have $500 in OMG, should I sell it and put it in this? What's the roadmap? Is there a working product?

>tfw comfy with my 200 tkns

what does that even mean, if you want to send your BTCs somebody has to "mine/process" them right? So transactions will always cost something

So they are doing it for free?
They will probably fuck you up with exchange rates..
If something is too good to be true, then it probably is

Link to a reliable source proving that. Preferably a statement issued by the card companies themselves. I'll wait.

Don't listen to the bullshit that TKN isnt partnered with visa. They are partnered with them through wavecrest.

Finally someone with a brain...
Those cunts really like being poor