Use this thread to roll for Chancoin

Use this thread to roll for Chancoin.
Get dubs/trips/quads and get paid by the wonderful bot.

rolled twice in a thread yesterday and got dubs twice in a row

50c some day

wew score
rolling constantly

lets see them doubles

Rolling

Winner...0x07631F6731b6aC389041A03BDD7642f486D8e98B

Wat

I'm gonna post something nice in here, but there's no nipples, vadge or anything, so i'm not breaking any rules

What do you mean "wat"?
It's pretty straightforward

Rolling

didn't get, so i'm trying again

Rolling but I don't know what wallet to even direct it to.

Rolling one more time

THIS time

I'm not stopping until i get at least one dub

heh

good thing i have a lot of nice pictures

Jeez, i am not being very lucky

Finally!

And one last one just for good luck

thanks for the (You)

its your bot... and your rolling to win your own coins?
and it pays to the address in your name?

Rollerino

ow her hands are about to burst
how is one meant to have sex in these positions anyway

Rolling

Maybe if I roll a quint I can get my coins from tradesatoshi one day

One is not, it's more about the situation of helplessness than sex, that comes later
Though i guess she could give a blowjob

You can't until they update their Chancoin stuff
The version they're using is the old version, meaning it can't be moved right now

It's also their fault for not answering the chancoin devs fast enough

it's the devs fucking fault for hard forking the coin and deleting the coins that the exchanges had. Just because they felt like heroes stealing from the previous dev.
This is not how you do a hard fork, and much less the way to take coins from a dev.
The devs took the coins that were in the exchanges, the exchanges have said that they want the coins that have been lost.
Devs haven't given the coins back to the exchanges (also novaexchange)
Devs are just incompetent, admit it.

The devs didn't "take" anything, they did something to the coding that influenced all the coins, and they did inform Tradesatoshi and other sites about it in advance, but they didn't act until after shit hit the fan
And they did this because the first guy premined a lot more than he had revealed

And it's back on Cryptopia, btw

rollan!

> be exchange
> have 1 million coins from 2000 users
> devs "do" "something" "that" "is" "not" "deleting" "coins"
> suddenly have 500k coins for 2000 users
> ask devs what's up
> hey dude just update your wallet

Are you really this stupid?
the exchange doesn't have all the coins from the users. Are they going to tell the users: "sorry, devs stole the coins you just bought"

There are coins in those exchanges that people have bought with BTC, that are stuck in there.
Any other non-retarded dev would have fixed this already, but they blame the exchanges instead of admitting their fault.
And for some reason you're also blaming the exchanges too, which means you're probably a faggy dev too.
Just admit it, devs fucked it up, in a big way.
The only way to fix it is to give coins back to those exchanges. They won't do anything until they get the same amount of coins they have again.
Which is what they did with cryptopia as far as I know, but for some reason they can't do it with tradesatoshi and novaexchange.
So blame the exchanges and fuck the users right?

I'm here just to bump this fucking coin. This thing will be huge.

Hmm...

DUBS ME

Long. I bought 3k 4chn coins before it was frozen at cryptopia. Gonna hold until it's 1$ each.

Anyone that gets dubs is rewarded

It's the fault of exchanges for not listening to warnings from the dev team and allowing Andy to double spend the coins, it didn't have anything to with the fork. Nova is currently on the way to being active again, you can trade on Cryptopia at the moment

> Exchanges leave trading open for weeks after hard fork even though devs explicitly asked them to stop trading
> Coins are double-spent out the ass
> Exchanges demand shekels for being negligent
> Devs pay the shekels anyhow because its the right thing to do

You should actually do some research before opening your mouth and diarrhea-ing all over this fine thread, killing the boner bondage-user has helped me to cultivate.

everything is getting sorted out. the exchanges aren't really active you know, it takes days sometimes weeks before they even respond

Yeah man I mean this chancoin sounds like fun with this dubs/trips bot. That alone can send this thing flying.

Bumping and hoping for dubs, but too lazy to try timing it right

Can't w8 when 4chn coin will be 10$ a pice on cryptopia .

Tits aren't alowed on Veeky Forums, this is a blue board, mate

Going for luck

RAPE ME, WONDERFUL CHANBOT !

$4CHN:CLshb8vCWp4p2JWGZj1jCMYe1vS5QnkYop

HOW DO I EVEN TRIP THIS ...

go !

$4CHN: CH7vFHABfBGQssuhLqX3ooQ3goeo6gPNqk ta lov

btc: 1EXRM1xxaUegor9HPjHgzF5TAwpE21cupU

Arrest me. Deplorable user. Also my pics has 4chn coin on it, and yours don't. So your posts are offtop...

DIU SUX ... :c

plx canbot, gib ne cryptoshekelz, cuz i need buy new biek :/

DESIGNATED SHITTING COIN

duh...

CLshb8vCWp4p2JWGZj1jCMYe1vS5QnkYop

CLshb8vCWp4p2JWGZj1jCMYe1vS5QnkYop

got a fucking dub, wat nao ? O_o

< pic related : my mind

now wait for dat sweet sweet chan

1EvZQajdvzCQE6Y1hmaA2RrJDAAEapPBTY

cood need some channy cheer ups.
i haz the sad today ... dunno ...

i will hit 333 now ... by the powerz of kek alone ...

railway

Hodl. Is it gonna moon soon?

It'll moon in like 3 years when reddit finds out about it

rolloing

another one

This is how I roll
CUGfTSsP18evyvhT2jstZQP1YmpKjX2j8T

Interesting idea, bump

rolling

any information of chancoins stolen during the cryptopia hack?
sigt and dgb reported stolen so far.

ROLLI POLLI GIVE ME THE DIGITZ-ONLY

Is it permissible to roll again?

1PM1iPH5w6E6sEUpRfj7Vz9FS3297nG6Dj

massive pleb coming thru

rolling

woah momma

weeeeeew

ladddd

Gibbme in the name of God

turbo plebbbbbb

knbjnmk,

ill make it one day

close!

:(

If I don't win this one I'm resigning.

cghjklñ

trying

last attempt for a lambo

You didn't do it right, mate

Had you put the wallet in your namefield like the rest of us, you would've gotten your gibs
It's a bot that does this, so that's the only way it can recognize an address

same goes to you, even though you didn't get dubs
See the first part of this comment

READ THIS, READ THIS, READ THIS:

Devs ARE incompetent, they did the shittest job at taking coins from the creator.

THE CREATOR IS THE ONE WHO PAID THE EXCHANGE, THE EXCHANGE COULD NOT UPDATE WALLET WITHOUT CREATOR PERMISSION.

So they either were to stupid or they didnt care that they would be burning users funds.

All you dumb fucks who dont believe it post in the discord about known scammer charles straney and watch how fast they kick you out

They dont want nova and ts to trade again.

They can dump the rest of the premine onto cryptopia. Anything on other exchanges means they effectively burn other users coins as well, increasing the value of their coins.

Just look at the sell book. 600k coins, thats more than 'andy' dumped. The devs are slowly dumping

The coins on the marketplaces aren't burned, you moron
Users will have their coins back when the sites are back up

And yes, the devs are working on fixing the sites, but because the sites have so much to do, they can't get to Chancoin just yet

Devs paid 1 Mil 4CHN to Cryptopia in order to settle it. They could abandon this project , they didnt. They work day and night for this coin.
Nova will open soon. Trade Satoshi is garbage.

Question. What is your outcome of this fudding?? I mean the coin has active dev active community. So why you dont buy some of the dumped coins. At the end the price is spare money.

Or did you maybe invested in the biggest PumpAndDump Event named. ChainCoin and you are just confused.

We Rain/Pee some 4CHN on our Community in Discord Come and Join us for free 4CHN. Soon 1000 Dollar Coin.

These are not the coins wilfully sent by the previous dev to that 4CHN address without a private key. Devs create a new wallet that deleted previous coins. Those coins belonged to the previous dev, but they were now mostly in exchanges, and most likely already traded to other users who paid BTC for them.

> Exchange has 2 million coins for 2000 users
> Devs wilfully and retardedly delete coins "from the creator"
> Exchange has now 1 million coins for 2000 users
> Exchange demands devs give back the lost coins to continue.
> Devs cry that the exchanges are dumb (their own words) for not just using the new wallet and forgetting about the lost coins.

What a fucking huge group of retard devs OMG. I've never seen something so terrible in all of crypto ever. Even the previous dev premining 30% of the total supply did better than these retards

sorry typo meant 100.000 Dollar