Do men have it easier?

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9cU28rr_o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNhTJs6fzC8
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181867.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He almost starts listing the benefits of being tall but then backs out at 2:37 before the video took a darker turn.

Does he realize he's a joke yet?

In White, first world countries, not really.

Cheeky fucker knows what he's doing by stirring up a shitstorm for views.

He's the archetypal anglo

>carefully ignores that more prostitutes are women
>carefully ignores that women are raped more
>carefully ignores that women suffer from domestic violence more
:^)

this.

There are more women prostitutes because there's more demand for them. Even discounting their generally lower sex drive, if a woman wants sex, chad will happily provide it for her unless she's completely hideous. Stacy has much higher standards.

Except only the first of those is true.

Does he have sons?

fuck off roastie

He's a virgin.

It depends on the context. In some situations yes, in others no,

youtube.com/watch?v=QNhTJs6fzC8

?

You know there is a worpd outside Veeky Forums, right? He has 500k subs.

Those last three things are true though

>lindybeta

Of course men have it easier. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.
Women are physically weaker and have to deal with big, energy-absorbing, messy, often painful reproductive systems.

>rape
A form of assault no worse than getting shot or stabbed in the serious cases. Men are more likely to be shot or stabbed
>domestic abuse
The only reason why this abuse is put above any other form of abuse or assault is because it is domestic. Again, it is worse to be stabbed or shot.

I'd probably prefer to be stabbed or shot desu

How is the market garden a success?

But non of those are true.

We're not evolved to care about what happens to men, and i don't tough shit i guess.

The difference is that a lot of those cases are self-inflicted. E.g. two guys starting to argue at a bar, one of them pulls a gun or a knife and kills the other.

So as a man to be in danger you actually have to do something that puts you into danger. Cases of guys randomly being stabbed or killed are pretty rare.

For women this is different. A women just needs to be there and is already in danger of some guy doing something to her completely unprovoced. This is the reason why women in the middle east are trying to hide their femaleness in public space, because just being a female in public is dangerous.

Women are prostitutes more often because they're more valuable sexually than men are. Either way, becoming a prostitute is a choice, and if you'll argue that people are pushed to become prostitutes as a final resort because of extreme poverty then you have to concede that women last resort that men don't have.

Women are indeed raped more often. You could again say that this is because women have more sexual value, but that would be incredibly disrespectful.

Women do not suffer domestic violence more often than men; women commit domestic violence against men far more than men do against women because a woman is unlikely to do anything more than give a man a small bruise unless she has a weapon, whereas men would do a lot more damage to women unarmed. Men also tend to report this sort of shit far less often because it doesn't do them as much harm when it does happen, and also because few men would openly admit to being beaten by a woman when it does do damage. Lesbian relationships are also the most violent forms of relationship, while heterosexual and male homosexual relationships are far more peaceful.

holy shit he actually talked about the genetic autism

Stop being reasonable and start making sweeping blanket statements and generalizations.

And we all know genetics don't real.

go away pekka, your crusade will not be fruitful

>while heterosexual and male homosexual relationships are far more peaceful.
Ah yes, it's not like there are endless "divorced man murders his ex-wife and children before committing suicide", basically every week we have those in my town and I don't live in a big city. There's almost nothing of this sort in lesbian relationship.

Because there are FAR fewer lesbian relationships overall you retard

And yet they don't kill each other for being rejected...

>rape
women like it

>prostitution
women like it

>Lesbian relationships are also the most violent forms of relationship
Why is that?

All of the ""research"" I can find in 5 minutes appears to come from *totally* reputable sources, like the Journal for Lesbian Studies and Gender Studies departments for Universities. They say it's caused by internalised homophobia and "heterosexism", but they provide no data and are clearly unreliable.

Honestly, I don't know. Seems like the research hasn't properly been done yet

Hes misinterpreting a study.
Bisexual women currently in lesbian relationships have a higher rate of being a victim of domestic violence.
Women who have been exclusively in lesbian relationships have the lowest rate.
Really makes you think.

t. roostie

>anecdotal evidence based on news reports
Are you for real?

I weep for a world that has 500,001 morons running around unchecked.

>raped more
What about prison, smarty pants?

Is lindybeige actually too nuanced for Veeky Forums to understand? Literally all of Veeky Forums criticisms are based on ignoring all nuance and context in his videos.

>lindy said x
>x is retarded
>no he actually said y
>y is still retarded
>no he actually said z
Why do you keep defending him

do yourself a favour and don't argue with his fanboys

>be WW2
>men dying all around the globe
>le poor whamen working in factories

men oppress whamen, feminsim naow

he's a smartie
Veeky Forums is a bunch of gay frogs, who cares

No clue what you're talking about, here's the study I used which is widely sourced.

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181867.pdf

Pertinent information is on page 29, about 35% of women with a history of same-sex cohabitation have been the victims of physical abuse, as opposed to only 20% of women with a history of opposite-sex cohabitation. Lesbian or Bisexual women who have lived with another woman are also at a higher risk of being raped too. Similar results are seen in Gay vs Straight male relationships.

The differences are statistically significant.

>women suffer from being female

It inflicted a defeat upon German forces, who were pushed out of large parts of the Netherlands.

Keep in mind that a big chunk of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general, are literal children or autistic. Both of which tend to take things literally and are unable to tell when someone is joking.

>Relative standard error exceeds 30 percent.

It's hard to tell when he's taking the piss at times. I think any video which ends in a question mark is taking the piss somewhere these days

t.lindy

No, women definitely have it easier

>longer lives
>less workplace deaths
>less suicides
>lower requirements for acceptance in higher education
>preferential treatment in being hired and promoted over more qualified candidates
>gender quotas
>women only scholarships
>women only mentors and grants
>favoritism in court for custody and financial support
>lower sentences for the same crimes
>a man will be kicked out of his own home if he calls the cops to report domestic abuse against himself

Um....doesnt this MAN know that women have always been the primary victims of war?

>pekka
what did he mean by this?

they're raped by other men

I kind of like Lindy because he reminds me of that snobby late 19th century imperialist who takes part in a fair bit of debauchery, but in his heart he has fairly good intentions.

> Lindybeige
Remain cucked

So it doesn't count?

Are there actually People who believe any of these claims? Especially the last one

>>carefully ignores that more prostitutes are women
Nobody force Western Women to prostitute, they do it willingly
>>carefully ignores that women are raped more
If you dress like a whore you're treated like a whore
>>carefully ignores that women suffer from domestic violence more
Not our fault if you chose the wrong man, roastie

Rapists target conservatively dressed women as they read to be more submissive hence less likely to resist desu

Source?

>Are there actually People who believe any of these claims?
Lindy does. These are all from him.

>he didn't mention the fact that being a woman is objectively worse than being a man in any non first world country

Metric is good for STEM and areas where you need precision
Imperial is good for providing distance estimates. A foot is a really easy to understand concept in comparison to a meter.

>women have it better than men because they can get sex easier

this nigga is in his fucking 40s and he thinks like a teenager

It's true though. Men are more likely to be virgins or not have casual sex often.

>A foot is a really easy to understand concept in comparison to a meter.
If you grew up with Imperial, sure. But if you grow up with a metric a meter or a kilogram isn't any more abstract than a foot or a pound.

I agree but I think Imperial is easier to understand than metric. For example when cooking a cup is much easier to understand than 240 ml and it's why many people in metric countries use it.

Dunno, where I'm from most cooking books use grams and litres almost exclusivly, the only other measurements that are common are teaspoons and tablespoons.
It just means you need a scale instead of cups.
As someone that grew up with metric, imperial just seems like a clusterfuck and isn't intuitive in the slightest.

Well yeah they use grams and litres but a lot of people in everyday dialogue use cups because it's more intuitive than "use 634 ml of milk".
>It just means you need a scale instead of cups.
So why bother using a system that requires scales for something as simple as cooking? What I'm saying is that in our everyday lives imperial is much better since the units are based on something in real life (an inch is about the length of a thumb) which is much easier to understand.

Can anyone post the videos where he mentioned the claims in these pics?

Go back to tumblr and take your meat flaps with you roastie

Metric isn't good for anything, it's completely arbitrary and stinks of garlic

I cant tell if you're serious. You realize men kill themselves at like 5 times the rate of women, right?

No, he sees having a less efficient body for certain aspects in life as a major factor in this discussion.

I think that's shallow and pedant

Watch his newest video on shows. Lindy is a social butterfly, with lots of hobbies, tall and can dance. Hes got plenty of pussy if he wants it.

>carefully ignores that more prostitutes are women
>dominating an entire market is a bad thing

>carefully ignores that women are raped more
>carefully ignoring prison rapes

>carefully ignores that women suffer from domestic violence more
>in this really specific category of violence, women make up a whopping 10 procent more than men but receive far more support and understanding

Napoleon did nothing wrong

>Do men have it easier?
No. It's hard mode.

>Napoleon was the Hitler of his time
What did he mean by this?

Goddammit you are stupid, pretty common for people from first world...
I am from Brazil, I am not even kidding, there are men being killed for entering in the wrong place, holding too much eye contact, dating the wrong girl or simply by looking in the wrong way.

Women get robbed, Men get robbed and stabbed.
And no, females use Burkas because their culture demands it, not because being a woman is dangerous in a public place.
your arguments make no sense at all. You are basically making shit up

How many people are rapists(0.1%)? and how many are violent?
What happens to rapists in prison? even in the worsts countries? what do you think happens to rapists in a prison over here in Brazil?

>So as a man to be in danger you actually have to do something that puts you into danger

My god, how stupid a person can be? do you have any contact with real life? simply by saying such stupid thing over here can get you killed, you are a fucking idiot

Good job triggering all the MRA /pol/tards.

Not really...

Many psychologists already pointed out that rapist pick their victim based on how attractive they think she is...

Basically use provocative clothes, and you will be more likely to get sexually harassed.
Go on a night club watch some drunk idiots and you will see who they will target it.

They tend to be scared of conservative girls as they look like someone who will freak out if you try some shit like that

Because men are an institution and not billions of individuals. Therefore what one man does or say it represents every men ever.

Are you bragging about your shitty living conditions?

>psychologists
Pseuds

>evolution
Doesn't happen
>its mens fault! theyre just violent!
Fuck off idiot, most assaults are for cash or just fun according to idiotic teenagers.

> picture
Lmao I had a friend named Ben who was the incarnation of this

t.frog

no hes probably waiting for an actual argument

>unironically hating us because we kick english asses since 1066

Sad!

kys