Listen Veeky Forums

Listen Veeky Forums...

I never shill coins like this, and I'm only going to tell you once, but Walton Chain (WTC) is the real deal and it reminds me a lot like Antshares at $1.50. Let me just tell you:

Just posted on China.com today, a site with over 100s of millions of visitors, not one, but two articles about Walton Chain. Firstly, WaltonChain and the South Korean Internet & Security Agency Institute have reached a preliminary cooperation intention. Secondly, the WaltonChain project team and Korea University's Engineering department have reached agreement on cooperation.

The chief scientist is Jin Xiji who is the former vice-president of Samsung and holds 30 patents with 150+ academic papers published. The team is massive.

They have a clear roadmap to 2020, you can look it up.

Only 20 million coins in circulation right now and a tiny market cap of about 25 million now. Currently, it's only on the Binance exchange. Being added on other exchanges within the month. Bittrex just followed them.

When I first heard about NEO (antshares), I thought it was a sure pump-and-dump. It started this same way. It peaked at $11, after exploding, and then I bought at $10 because of FOMO. Yet I held, because I started actually reading about it.

Walton is the real deal. At least pick up a small bag.

So what does this coin do what other coins don't? I know it always doesn't matter but I'm a pussy like that.

Can Chinese citizens buy it?

Good team. Nice coin. Guaranteed to bathe you in treasures daddy.

just a heads up to new friends, coins shilled this hard this early on in development is fishy as fuck.

Thanks just bought 100k

Not really. Would you prefer I write this when it's $10?

Biz in a nutshell

>>tells biz about new potential moon coin
>>youre a shill

>>coin moons
>>WTF BIZ WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING

damn, OP. I had no idea this was that great of a buy in. Thanks m80.
I'm holding only 0x rn, might diversify a little. I'm waiting until december to go balls deep into Bytom so this might be a good short term hold

Why December? You really think Bytom will get any cheaper than it is now? I was just thinking about buying some more, down a lot already.

278 Waltons reporting. That's my bad, not getting anymore. If it goes to $5, I'm happy.

that's my bag*

Op how did you first find out about this coin? How much you have invested

Hi OP.

Where do you buy it ?

You didn't answer his question. What does it do?

I got 278 Waltons, just a small bag. It's enough for some sweet returns if it hits $5 or $10. I do think it has astronomical potential, but I have no money right now :/

Internet of things using RFID technology, working with manufacturers, sellers, warehouses, etc.

Two more pieces of news since I wrote this:

Binance: "Waltonchain visits Beseto clothing company, which has 8.9 billion USD annual revenue"

Waltonchain discussed common development with Haier (29.2 billion USD ann. revenue, 78.000 employees),

Not to mention, Walton's No. 1 sponsor will be present at the upcoming BRICS in China, at the request of the government.

Piss off and die you Indian cunt.

Can't buy don't have a passport to be registered on Binance too bad too cuz I have 80 btc

You don't need to register. You don't need to even be verified.

Im surprised its found support at 0.3k. Thought itd crash after the huge pump. We might be seeing a consolidation period followed by another rise in a few days.

I dont trust not being verified because then I have hundreds of thousands of dollars unprotected with no KYC AML verification and I don't trust that at all. Plus you can only withdraw a limited amount per day if you're not verified.

I expect another rise once the market goes green again. Volume is really high, still.

>try to day trade the swings on WTC to pick up some free walts
>managed to work my stack down from 16k walts to 7k walts

How are the chinks so good at this? It literally seems all it takes is me to sell a couple thousand coins before it takes off like a rocket, and when I buy it sinks like a stone. HOW ARE THE CHINKS SO GOOD?

I agree that it's looks and sounds fishy but it's the two things:

1) lack for marketing so far to the western audience
2) the overt enthusiasm of the few early adopters that probably mean good but can't spread awareness with a cool head

I'm on their slack channel and I know this.

The WTC project however is most likely legit and a sleeper. They are rolling out a new EN website next week and are doing a road show for the Chinese audience mostly.

You won't believe how much I almost gave in to the FUD on WTC that was a reaction to the overt shilling of WTC on Veeky Forums and leddit. The FUD almost made me believe it all was a scam and PnD and I slept literally only two hours in bed last night and tumbled thinking SELL SELL SELL you'll be a bagholder in no time. But continued to read up and research in the morning, held my hands iron, the price didn't dump, I got to know the project better etc. I know feel a lot better.

Just do the reasearch, get on their slack and the leddit sub waltonchain and decide for yourself.

I was also an early NEO adopter and this is all deja vu now.

Pic my holdings

>I never shill coins like this
why does every p&d say this?

Anyone who falls for your meme words dese4ves whats coming.

Its hard day trading coins with small price range. Look for coins with big ranges and look for time specfic patterns.

Some coins swing hourly, some daily

Well what is coming?

All you fudders should look at the price chart. Its found support at 0.3k and consolidating.

$5 soon.

Agreed. Wish I had more.

There are discords that target Veeky Forums and have a handful of people spam the board in order to create the appearence of "hype" and "buzz"

I'm not saying this is definitely a pump an ddump, but the veracity with which its been spammed in the last 48 hours honestly hurts your case.

Furthermore, there isnt shit on the road map until March of 2018. And thats just mobile version of the same shit it is now. Pic realted

As a Walton holder, I agree with this. It's murky now, but doing my own research makes me feel better. Time will tell - and in crypto time it's days. Research biz