THERE ARE LITERALLY IDIOTS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO ARE HOLDING CRYPTO AND MARRYING THEIR SHITCOINS INSTEAD OF...

THERE ARE LITERALLY IDIOTS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO ARE HOLDING CRYPTO AND MARRYING THEIR SHITCOINS INSTEAD OF SHORTING AND MAKING ACTUAL MONEY LOOOOL

Jokes on you I just bought at 3500

See you at 6800

How do you short?

Can you only short on Poloniex?

I'm on bittrex REEE.

bitfinex is better
unless you are from the US

>caring about short term volatility in an emerging market
stay poor my dude

go to the btc usdt bit at the bottom and sell it there.

I sold some last night for $4888 and bought back at $4850 because i was a pussy and panicked. Could have bought back in @ $4300 or so.

Your cash will be called USDT or tether in your wallets.

>replying to yourself
hmm

people will make every stupid decision possible. let your profits speak for themselves, most people here made 100k minimum last year and at this point who fucking cares.

Does Bitfiniex have shitcoins though?

Nah only 10 big coins.

? ? ?

You can short with leverage on gdax and kraken.

Um, you can't cash to tether on Bittrex mate, you'll lose your BTC

dip buyers get burned looool

People who don't use log scale didn't finish high school.

Explain why would people use log scale instead of linear scale. Log scale means you just keep coping more and pretending this is all fine and dandy and nottally not a retarded bubble

>(ID: /BvHIGYl)

iF you short a bull market nobody can help you, your small short gains are not even worth talkin about

I just opened a long did I goof

Yes you can?

>Log scale means you just keep coping more and pretending this is all fine and dandy and nottally not a retarded bubble

explain how log scale isn't stupid

kek
This and you can see what happened when prices were low. For example when you look at the normal chart you can't tell what happend in 2012. But on the log chart you can clearly see when it went up or down.

literally in the "denial" stage right now, just like the original picture told us

The correct chart.

REEEE LEAVE US COINERS ALONE

classic ladle and handle chart

Do NOT bully the coinholders!

This. Unless you opened a position above 4700 it's not worth it

is that supposed to be better somehow? lmao

This user gets it. For exponential growth you need logarithmic scale

Bitcoin will crash 80% from peak. Money will be made if you can tell where the peak is. Money is hard to make faggots.