F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You stupid fuck you don't know what you're talking about do you?

How are your neobags?

F

And goodbye guys. I will be checking out tonight. I believed the guys talking about the whales and the Skype groups took out a massive loan for OMG.

I can't face the reality when my girlfriend finds out we have nothing to live off.

price prediction 2018 Q2 - 210$

Calm down, it's only dropping in reaction of BTC. BTC is recovering right now and OMG will recover along with it.

>Entire market down for the weekend
>REEEE OMISEGO IS CRASHING REEEEEEE SELL SELL SELL

Haha how mad are you right now fagit
You deluded guys were saying that it was never going below 12$ haha

I'm buying more all the way down guys... This my last fucking chance... I go to the moon with this or I fall with it through the floor to hell

Meet me in Valhalla

Why is BTC crashing so hard right now?

Na nigger, I was never deluded. I'm understand the risks of investing in a product based on pure speculation - Fuck I went all in at $6 so I'm still enjoying a comfy 50% return. Keep memeing.

It isn't? 8% drop is a crash? Are you new?

Fuck it
I'm coming with you!!!

why is btc crashing?

brother...

I put a lot of money in OmiseGo. Got some big gains. But it might be time to say goodbye.

Nigger OMG is a mid to long term hodl you fuckwit. Anywhere under $20 is a fucking bargain

I'd love to see what a big amount of OMG looks like on blockfolio, big daddy mmmmmm

Ill see your pink wojaks in december - january

>-£5000

PLEASE

I wonder if the rumor is true that the "news" is just a shitty desktop wallet

witness me

You will FOMO yourself once it hits $20.

it's going sideways for a week, dont sell

Where did you get this info?

Its ok guys hold tight guys. In less than 2 weeks we will have the last laugh... right guys?

Literally a complete random posted this on Veeky Forums, and you fucking believe him

Some people on this board are actually retarded

it's not crashing jesus christ. it just had a massive run and is pulling back after hitting the 5k sell wall. i hate this board sometimes

Wait up guus im coming too we'll die like brothers or make it to lamboland

MAKE IT SO!

Already up 5% from bottom. I'm a fucking wizard.

hurry bro, im all in at 222, i dont even care anymore

Skype group call?
My body is ready, brothers.

Im 90% in OMG
Im Hodling
Im comfy

because goldman is fulfilling their prophecy

did I do well? still HODLing strong

Yea you're doin good bro. We're both at about the same amount and cost basis. I'll see you in Acura land.

>its going back up
YES YES YES TO THE MOON WE GO

> he bought at ATH

S-should I refresh my blockfolio rn?

Is it worth buying in more right now guys? My last buy in was at $6 and I didn't have the dough to put into crypto until now. I've got $500 dollareedoos to allocate.

Wait for bitcoin to hit LMAO2200USD

build up to 250 OMG now

how fast is this shit going to be 700, are we talking years or months

i just want to buy a house allready

Prob a year or so, it's market cap has to be bigger than bitcoins current one iirc

i can live with waiting a year haha, all in on OMG,

hoping now for 0x to get rising and these two will let me live free of work

look at the one day chart

I just bought 900
Not going to look at the exchanges for a while

Let's all post some facts about OMG that reassure us in HODLing strong.

I'll start:
>backed by Vitalik and Poon
>is part of an established company that has been doing payment systems in SEA for years now
>is collaborating with McDonalds

When will it go lower than 8$?

>weekend dip
>still end up in the green
OMGods

WHY DID I NOT JUST SELL TO THE WHALE HUUUR HODL

It seems to hit it's bottom at $10. Some whale is keeping it up from going down.

>Not buying this dip

Anyone who doesn't actually just hates money

is there a product yet?
lmfao

I think it will go lower, look at this man

Its the weekend. That's why
Come back monday newfag

Maff is hard eh?
it is dropping against bitcoin

the "news" is their effort to keep it afloat

>1 day charts
Yeah, no. It's retracing BTC right now. "Crash" is done and it'll recover by Monday.

>Quoting in USD

Fuck off.

The price is 229k

Expect a pump today to around 250K before it falls back to 225K. I think it's starting right now

>pricing one ridiculously volatile asset against another ridiculously volatile asset
You are wrong.

What did you buy your OMG with?

I'm watching this closely.

We'll ride lambos eternal, shiny and chrome.

Everything is dipping. Shit happens all the time. This may be one of the last time omisego is ever this low again.

fuck I see some balls in you

certainly that drop of germanic blood rose in you now

My only regret is hitting my $1000 instant buy limit on coinbase at $11. Would love to get some more right now.

dont rush yourselves. It's going to 8usd and will move along sideways until the next news comes out. The hype for this coin is over for now.

Bots have been manipulating it for over 10 hours m8 look at that 30 minute graph

>girlfriend

Gambling with intangible coins is not your chief problem, kid.

>conference on the 7th

we only have to wait 5 days

>then the apple keynote a week after

they said the september news was "bigger" than the august news. The august news was partnership with McDonalds Thailand. How is a wallet bigger than McDonalds...

no man left behind

OMG will be at least $15 in a month

>already an existing payment gateway company
>Met with central bank of thailand to discuss integration
>Already being used/test runned in the ministry of fiance in thailand.
>Facepay will be used in ~240 mcd's locations across thailand.
>More news and expansion coming.
>Jun has already stated that Omise facepay and omisego will merge into 1 entity.
>Plasma will allow billions of transactions a second.
>Building their own blockchain with the help of money skeleton after they are done piggy backing eth/plasma to get started.
>Every transaction that goes through omise, facepay, omisego will benefit the price of omisego due to proof of stake.

Neo is going to get btfo so hard. PBR estimate of $700 was that high for a reason.

STEADY

So comfy af here

Was just looking at Kyber. Wtf is the difference between what OMG wants to do, and what Kyber wants to do? Aren't they straight competitors?

To any faggots who want to sell I have a 250k payment inc to myself in 3 months. I will dox myself to buy your omg at $12 if you give it all to me. And yes Ill repay you this isnt a joke.

Or you could just not be a dildo shoving faggot, grow some balls and hold this bitch around her neck for the next 2 weeks.

If it wasnt already decided id cut my settlement by a 1/3 to get it today it sucks

kyber is a decentralized exchange.

omise is a payment gateway. omise will also allow any form of currency to be converted to omg

Literally everyone saw this coming though. Why are you faggots LARPing? Just hold.

So how can you invest in Kyber, by buying Kybers currency? Is the cryptocurrency even going to be useful?

IT'S BELOW 10$ HAHAHAHAHA PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

i wish..10.26 on bittrex

The video on Kyber did mention that it would be capable of being used as a front end payment system.

It was only for a sentence and it definitely seemed like a secondary focus, but I am worried that it makes OMG redundant.

What would be more valuable - the front end payment company or the back end exchange mechanism?

check this out definitely worth watching all of it and would put any worries to rest. kyber and omisego can exist side by side in different regions but I don't see kyber overtaking omise at this point. Omise already knows what they are doing and are almost done doing so.

shit forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds

Dude, OMG will bounce back, don't worry about it

>investing loans on cryptos
lmfao noway that could go wrong, retard i hope you kys

>tfw still up 50% and buying more in this dip
Don't miss this chance, lads.

I hope it goes lower so I can buy more of it on the cheap, OMG is the future of currency.

just got a bit comfier. Still waiting on more deposits though.

Good, gtfo out, and never return.
Fucking impatient retards all over this board, seriously. Buy high sell low, never change biz.

Spend well pupper