NEO

Daily reminder that NEO will eventually be 2nd in marketcap, no matter how much you don't want it to be true.

You know that NEO died at the end of the matrix, right?

Lol the burn.

this is your only defense, an ending to a movie that is only relevant in name

maybe your chink overlords shouldn't have stolen their branding from a western movie

maybe your chink overlords should have made a working wallet instead of western people develop one.

NEO is the literally the crypto of laggards people were so desperate that they missed btc and eth they created the chinese ETH hype, then it popped.

Realistically 4th behind btc,eth, and ltc

Neo marketcap will x2-x5 by end of the year

I just think it's poetic all these pictures being posted of a movie with the crypto's logo, fully knowing that the same character the logo is named after dies in the end.

Pathetic ethtrader narrative, friendo. Stolen branding? Give me a break. The wallet is fine you retard.

>muh matrix movie
What is a meme?

I don't even hold any ETH, I held some NEO and dumped at 1M+

nice coping tho

What coping? Coping with 300% profit that will be 600% this year and 3000% next year?

That is pure delusion.

What is delusional about what I said?

QTUM has already began overtaking it

yes, you are coping.
I already tripled the 450-500% I made on NEO, while you are at 300%. I just need to double my stack and I'm at where you think you are gonna be next year.

And you are here defending NEO like some emotional dumb whiteknight. missiing out on a shitload of profit.

>calling high profits "delusion" in crypto

fuck off

You're basing 3000% on nothing but pure speculation.

From a historical perspective, look at all the coins that have attempted to topple Bitcoin. None have come close, none of succeeded, despite almost every coin having superior technology.

The same will be with ETH & NEO. NEO can flaunt it's claims of a superior product, but really has nothing to show for it. What a few ICOs that the Chinese goverment won't even let it's country participate in?

ETH is the smart contract crpyto, take it or leave it. It has the backing to prove it. IF anything ,NEO will be the LTC to BTC.

You stupid nigger, I hold other coins. 300% ON NEO ALONE.

Calling 3000% on something that has risen 35,000% is delusion.

cool, so you are even dumber for not selling the top

the fuck you get your numbers from ? you are fucking retarded if you think NEO couldn't go triple digits

You don't get it. They DO have a superior product. You say they don't, but you haven't even looked into it. How many times does it have to be said that Chinese regulation is a GOOD THING, and that NEO will be THE ONLY PLATFORM THAT CHINESE ICOS CAN USE? ICOs are only a fraction of what neo has to offer for a platform. READ THE WHITEPAPER.

>2017
>still fudding NEO

move on, some ATH bag needs buying

Neo will be a 100$ coin by christmas and 300$ in q4 2018. Only retards dont see that.

I'm ready to be a NEOnazi

>t. Someone who missed the BTC moon, the ETH moon and now the NEO moon
Stay bitter

Wow the bot action on NEO is incredible. The same bot kept selling the same tiny amounts of NEO, just so the 700K buy orders could be filled. When they were filled, the small rise was then eroded again by bot selling.

With enough of the 700K buy orders eroded away, the psychological level of 700k was lost so it dumps

absolute genius

second thing I bought on an exchange, still hodling
NEONAZI

I also guess that they will keep doing this all week until it stabilizes around 600k

NEO is in red numbers now.
Like everything else.

>normal price fluctuation
Desperate

>t. someone who didn't cash out and make a lot of money at the end of the rally
you'll get another chance but that's pathetic.