>Turkey isn't counted as part of Europe

>Caucasus countries are

What for?

Because Caucuses were part of Orthodox Russia while Turks are backwards M*slims

>Asia Minor
>Ever part of Europe

LOL?

Turkey has a a small chunk of land in continental europe but is otherwise in asia. The caucasus is entirely in asia

>Europe is a continent.

>Caucasus counts as Europe

Anatolia would probably be considered Europe if it was still a Greek state run by the Byzantines

>>Caucasus countries are
Only Armenia and Georgia

Thank Allah we'renot a part of E*rope wh*Te subhuman continent.
shut the fuck up wh*Te subhuman.

>Allah

Go talk about your imaginary friends elsewhere.

How come Achmed not innovate?

Israel is also counted as Europe for many sports and competitions.
Europe is not a continent, its a region with shared culture, Turkey doesn't apply and drifts away by the day.
They were getting close between the 1990s and up until around 2010, but then decided to break.
We could have honestly seen them as an EU country of they kept their old politics.

>Amerimutt
disgusting
and that "imaginary friend" helped us to defeat many wh*Te subhumans

But there were muslims on both side of this battle.

>AMERIMUTT EDUCATION

Yes, it is, because the people who awarded continent status all lived there

Wasn't Yemen Muslim? There is a Yemen Arab army with the Romans in this battle.

Nice arguments, sultan al salam.

How come Achmed so lazy?

The Caucasus is not regarded as Europe proper but rather as an extension of the continent with somewhat similar cultures. It's a bit odd considering Chechnya is closer to Europe geographically but far more distant culturally. Georgia also attempted to strengthen ties with the EU, forming an annoyance to Russia.

m8 these just list how many "social network for pets with neutral learning search algorithm" projects were proposed and failed to get funding
at least show academic papers being published, or number of academic paper citations or reviews, you will get the same low score for the third world that you are desperate for, but it will be more legitimate

Turkey is better here than several christian countries what are you on about?

>Chechnya is closer to Europe geographically but far more distant culturally

Chechnya is exactly the same as much of Russia.
Tatarstan, at the heart of Russia, is indistinguishable from it.

Because they've been fucking their cousins for generations.
Whatever they try to do give them a few generations and they'll go the way of the Habsburg.

>Because they've been fucking their cousins for generations.
Seems to work fine for Texas and the non-coastal states in the USA.

>White people do better

Huh, go figure that one out.

So its not because of cousin fucking, bur rather race?
Or maybe its money? Notice all the countries with many patents have good money per capita, and free small business laws.

Europe is a Race-Continent, it expand along the European Race, brown turkic shitskins aren't a part of it

Too many Amerimutts itt. I'm now confused about whether should i insult wh*Te subhumans or amerimutts

Okay let's do it
If you're wh*Te add "1" in name field
If you're amerimutt 2 in name field

Because you let a bunch of peasants kick you out of Rumelia.

All your little manlet dictator wants is into the EU.
Its all youve been begging for, for years you delusional roach.turkey wants to be a developed euro country so bad. But they cant behave, cant stop funding jihadis, cant stop killing and persectuing kurds, cant stop with all the honor killings and death sentences etc pp.

Youre basically saudi arabia without the power or the oil.

It's both,
white inbred people can manage to be one of the most influential european noble houses.

Muslim get fanatic about a few religious extremist and they drive themselves into the middle age.

Muslims isn't a race, retard.
And what you say is true for some periods of history, and wrong for others.
You make no sense.

Welcome to America.

I needed to be precise because it seems that across the various races it's only the muslim ones that are going backwards.

>And what you say is true for some periods of history, and wrong for others.

Like the current one.
Time to play catch up or end up in the books of history.

>All your little manlet dictator wants is into the EU.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Who are you talking about? Your mother's bull?
Also Erdogan isn't manlet lmao
>Its all youve been begging for, for years you delusional roach.turkey wants to be a developed euro country so bad. But they cant behave, cant stop funding jihadis, cant stop killing and persectuing kurds, cant stop with all the honor killings and death sentences etc pp.

Europe is our whore since 1000s.
Kiss my black feet you fucking wh*Te subhuman. Just like how your ancestors kissed it.

Cute. Ill leave you be you arab rape baby.

kissed them*

Haven't i told you to kiss them you retarded wh*Te subhuman?

>Muslims aren't a race
According to our religion, we are.
In Islam, there are only Muslims and non Muslims. There is no such concept as race
Trying to divide Muslims on racial lines is a plot by the infidels

>Europe is our whore since 1000s.
Yeah, you sure showed them during your many failed attempts to take austria, and especially during WW1 :)

>Yeah, you sure showed them during your many failed attempts to take austria
We're outbreeding Austrian subhumans
>and especially during WW1 :)
Austria was our ally during that war

Yep seems like this is an amerimutt subhuman, why are amerimutts so fucking retarded even compared to wh*Tes? wh*Tes are already a pain in the ass but amerimutts take their retardation to a new level.

>the time period i live in is the most important time period in the existence of the universe
>any past period or future period is less relevant than the period i live in

>We're outbreeding Austrian subhumans
it's not surprising for cockroaches to outbreed humans
>Austria was our ally during that war
and does that make how hard the rest of europe blew you the fuck out irrelevant? damn, you turkroaches are dumb

>it's not surprising for cockroaches to outbreed humans

>u-ur r-roach
really?
I've been annihilating both wh*Te and amerimutt subhumans for months, and that's all you can come up with.

Also, wh*Tes are not humans. You're Yakub's untermensch spawns. If you're an Amerimutt you're even below a wh*Te subhuman.
>and does that make how hard the rest of europe blew you the fuck out irrelevant? damn, you turkroaches are dumb
Are you fucking retarded LMAO
Get out of this thread you Amerimutt subhuman before i kick your mongrel skull in.

It must be hard being an oversized cockroach in a 3rd world country, huh? I feel for you.

I'm not as oversized as your whore mother.

Israel is Europe too

we wuz eurongutan an shit

>admitting you're a manlet
nice one

Considering a very large chunk of European ancestry comes from Anatolians/Levant Middle Easterners, you'd think they would call themselves Anatoliods or something like that in modern times. But no, the meme worthy Caucasians get an entire (half of a) race named after them. Maybe it's to distance themselves from "Turks"?

stop wh*Tewashing us you literal retard

>Yakub
>A Turkish Muslim believes in Yakub

Can we stop taking this faggot seriously now? No actual Muslim believes in that shit, only dumb Nation of Islam members (with great bean pies).

>Middle Easterners, North Africans, half of Central Asia and half of India (all of which are Caucasoid), a surprising amount of East Europeans and Caucasians, Southeast Asians, and half of Africa

Checks out.

>Can we stop taking this faggot seriously now
I'm way more educated about history and genetics than any of you retarded shits will ever be. If you accepted the fact that you're retard and asked me to educate you then i'd stop insulting your inferior race and be serious.

Also we're not same as you, Eurangutans/wh*Tes whatever are Yakub's inferior spawns.

I didn't invent the term "Eurangutan". AFAIK it's a Peruvian guy. Nevertheless, i appreciate it when non whites stand up against wh*Tes, there should be more of us on this board maybe the average iq would rise up.

It's the reverse. Your actual ancestors, not the Asians you're named after, FARMED Europe, to the point that modern Europeans only have a small amount of native European ancestry. That is to say, those dark skinned, sometimes blue eyed natives show who were in West, Central, and Southern Europe for 40,000 years after kicking the shit out of Neanderthals. The other large genetic chunk belongs to the invading Yamna from Central Asia. All Europeans have some sort of admixture between Neolithic farmers, Yamna, and a splash of Native European.

If anything, you should be proud that your ancient ancestors, your actual ones, taught Europe how to farm and domesticate animals.

I'm black. According to the retarded Nation of Islam "lore", I am the master race and anything else is a mutation, and this includes you. You would be a "false Asiatic", or "white/brown". If you want to be a racial supremacist, bow down to me.

>inb4 you backpedal and call me white or whatever

>HURR DURR U WUZ GREKZ/ANATOLIANZ N SHIEET
Already been disproven
also that's a lot of pseudo science you've got there, my little subhuman.

>wh*Tes are so desperate they roleplay as black now
huehueuhehuehueuhehueuheuheuheuhehe
i'M gonna make you so assblasted in the future that you'll defend european subhumans getting runover by trucks, black superiority, ottoman invasions :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have to say, I wonder what kind of dreadful autism you must be afflicted with to make such horrendous posts. You and that other "euranutang" guy.

1. Christian faith
2. Indo-European language

I didn't know white people could get so dark user. You sure got me there, I could never pull the wool over your eyes.

jesus nigga go to sleep

Sleep is for the weak. Actually, I've been trying to sleep, but I woke up at 4:21 after falling to sleep (really a nap) at around 2am. My sleep schedule is fucked.

>wh*Te subhumans are unironically trying to wh*Tewash us

Okay boys i'm just going to reveal my power level
Ok so you're a house negro

Because i've always hated your subhuman kind. Your race is inferior and it's already been proven by myself. wh*Tes have less brain cells than the chair in which i'm sitting in rn

Well, 3am on the west coast and I'm out.

>he escaped
I hate it when that happens desu, i just wanted to kick his subhuman skull in.

>Ok so you're a house negro

I knew you would say that!

Turks are as white as greeks and as european as bulgarians, therefore %100% white and european.

Well wh*Tes are your and our eternal enemies. I even call the crackers who like Turks subhumans because wh*Tes are not humans.
Don't see any reason why you like them nibba. They're just inferior to normal humans.

whites are in red circle
now try to point out turks, where are they?

>Hey let me cherrypick one sample and compare it another cherrypicked sample, this will surely prove my point

>cherrypick
>42 samples 32 of which are turks, 9 are turks and 1 is ancient anatolian

Give up birdshit. You're retarded as shit. I mean it, you're just retarded.

Why you don't include southern italians or cypriots then, your circle just suits your need
Turkey is white and european

>Why you don't include southern italians or cypriots then
yup you're retarded

>42
>32
wow so many examples
>1
>1
>1
>1
Get the fuck out of here and do not return until you have a sample of ten thousand, dumb roach

Turks are white no matter what you say fagot

Cry more birdshit. And don't even claim that we're same as your subhuman kind. The only thing we have in common with you is that some of you were our harem girls/boys.

haha look everybody a nigger!

1. Geography: Anatolia has been referred to as "Asia" literally since the term has been in use.

2. Linguistics: Turkish is a Turkic language, linking Turkey with central Asia

3. Religion: Turks are Muslim and border many other Muslim nations, in stark contrast to most of Europe (Albania and Bosnia being weird outliers.

4. Genetics: Turks are genetically more linked to Middle Eastern and central Asian populations than European ones.