Only 1 million coins and an actual developing hotel project

Dafuck Biz? Where is thing headed with such a low coin count and actual roadmap?

Stop it already pajeet, no one will buy your bags, you bought a shitcoin at 19k and got fucked in the ass

Why not make it a token?

Because its a fucking premined scam
400k coins circulating and 800k total, dev could crash this all to 1 sat

Whale here.

I will be buying most if not all of the circulating supply within 48 hours.

You have been warned.

head on over to nova, i'm selling

Lol

You missed my shill threads here two or three weeks ago,

It's a medium term thing. $50k market cap means it's only headed one way. All these fudders haha.

Makes me laugh.

>5% premine

Most shitcoins reach at least 50 million marketcap. If this thing actually done something alot of Bizfags will be hurtin. Interesting to see perspectives here though.

It's a gamble coin. Put $50 in. It moons you'll be balling, it doesn't and you lose $50. Odds are in your favour. Just remember, all it takes is one big thread on reddit and you will be golden.

Just bought at 3600 sats, fuckin confirmations took forever so I couldn't buy at 3000. What do I set the sell at? 6000? I'll sell 80% of what I bought.

I heard

Think I put in .1 btc for the YOLO

Never saw one fucking word of this shit.

Where can I get serious, legit crypto news regarding new coins? This gaping busted shitcunt of a board sure as fuck ain't the place.

Thanks.

I'm looking at the "premine" complainers and all I"m thinkin to myself is............don't most owners of corporations have at least 51 percent stake to control company? How doesn't that apply here? Biz still has alot to learn about business apparently.

The difference being that the developers can manipulate their own coin's value. In a company, you want maintain the value of your stock. In crypto, there are many incentives to manipulate it, dump it, and leave the scraps to the market. Sure, it may take off again, but you still fucked with it.

400k circulating and 800k total, its written on coinmarketcap
Do the math

You do realize that the 400k difference doesn't entirely consist of the dev's premine, right? And even if it was, I will STILL have more coins than the dev himself. I DARE him to dump on everyone when that time comes.

its written in the whitepaper and/or in the ANN

do the math

>fee's

Nope

Almost every shitcoin that's mooned so far has a typo or grammatical error in their whitepaper/announcement/website.

The diff went interstellar after big ass miners jumped in and left again, transactions was slow as fuck, now there is a fork coming what solves the problem.
The dev just posted
>I have received a response from nova and they are working with us on this. They have even offered to move the old chain for us before the fork commences on monday, so everything should be fine on nova. The new wallets and daemon should take no longer than 48 hours from that point to be ready and released barring any issues. This is all being built off of the new source code so the wallet will be the upgraded style with the new graphics.

Dev is busy and keeps it all transparent. Whatever you consider a shitcoin, this is not.

kill yourself pajeet

What more could you ask for? there is literally nothing more that this dev can do right.

>delivers on promises
>solves problems promptly
>is transparent
>addresses premine issue
>50k marketcap

This is a license to print money