Dumb asses- if you missed the first moon mission you need to get in NOW, you should of overnight at the drop...

dumb asses- if you missed the first moon mission you need to get in NOW, you should of overnight at the drop, but there is still time...

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/china-regulations-towards-ico-positive-indicator-neo-antshres-chinese-ethereum/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/china-planning-ico-crackdown
coin.red-pulse.com/
binance.com/
mycrypto.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are the NEOnazis

forget it. the losers will never learn.

>muh china ICO FUD
>muh one developer
>muh 13 inch laptops
>muh CHINK SCAAAAAMS

over valued shitcoin

neo died at the end of the matrix so i expect NEO to die at the end of the year

jealous you didn't buy in june, and your stupidity and pride, will cost you once again

are there any positive news that support NEO?

That wasn't a 'moon mission' you deluded fuck

Already bought at $30. Love all the FUD. Can't wait for their pink wojacks

$7 to $50 wasn't a moon mission?

THAT was, the next one is weeks, months off

i hope so. i wanna get a moon mission elsewhere to increase my stack

are there any new news that suggest that now is good time to buy NEO?

if there is not any news, this could be some artificiaylly pump

not until first icos and neo gets listed on other exchanges

No news whatsoever, nothing is happening until the next ICO in a week or so

It's price rn is literally because of bots

The price on Yunbi is lower too, so they will dump again tonight

ethereumworldnews.com/china-regulations-towards-ico-positive-indicator-neo-antshres-chinese-ethereum/

so no reason to buy NEO now

do you know what day next week new ICO is, monday, tuesday?? do you know what day is ICO day?

ICO=10th
pre-sale end=tomorrow

i see not any positive that China regulate ICOs

also this thing that China cancelled this conference indicate that China dont support NEO and co.

>muh bots
or maybe people realized 600k was too fucking low for such a coin with amazing potential.

10th of September is the next ICO, so it's going to bleed out for a few days

this

No it's literally because of whales and bots, go watch the order books

at the time of this post there is a bot purchasing repeated values of 0.13800000 NEO

The Final Solution Coin™

China regulated ICOs, threat life in prison.

if you see that positive news about NEO i think you are delusional

Red pulse ICO cancel NEO, they dont want to go life iin jail

then now China cancelled this conference some blatant excuse

look like China dont like NEO and free competition

YOU SAID IT WOULD KEEP GOING UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

whats the wallet situation like with neo?

great. use NEON wallet from neo.org

firt NEOs Da Hongfei should talk this conference today

then he declare that he dont go conference because some personal reasons

then China cancel whole conference

Oh nice, a light wallet
Where did you buy it? I've used shapeshift for monero, and this would be the second alt I've bought into but it's not traded there

bittrex dude. don't be scared of it. i used to only use shapeshift too when i was a noob.

NEO proved fantastic to hold while every other coin was dipping today. We'll see how it continues but your ideal plan was to sell BTC/ETH for NEO, hold during the day and then buy back BTC/ETH at lowest point. The lowest point has still not been reached yet.

I'm just salty that I stood by WTC for 12 hours with the crazy price jumps and couldn't be bothered so I sold at 0.003750 for even buyout. Now it's at 0.004350 - that would have been magical. WTC is also fantastic to hold on such days. Even better than NEO today.

LIES
they are intending to regulate is
go suck off your money-bleeding skeleton

do you see this positive news from NEO

China Is Planning ICO Crackdown, Threatens Life In Prison For Crypto Fund Fraud

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/china-planning-ico-crackdown

what i understand because of that Red pulse ICO cancel with NEO and NEO price plummed down

so do you think that is positive

nothing is cancelled
there is nothing enacted yet
RPX is a go
I'm only in NEO because of RPX

what are you talking about "Red pulse ICO cancel with NEO" red-pulse is pulling from china during ICO, they arnt pulling from NEO, and the only reason they are pulling from china is becasue they are unclear of that the regulations will be, FUD all you want but you have no idea what you are talking about, in thje long run china regulating ICO's will help neo because pushing bad money away will welcome good money, wont be a blood bath like eth where everyone abused it

before that news NEO was abou 880 , after news NEO price plumbed minutes to 650 levels

you're moving goalposts, faggot
go back to plebbit

this
the only way you can buy red pulse is with Neo IDIOT

Any one have a link to the site i can purchase these from?

coin.red-pulse.com/ looks like it still live with NEO, faggot FUD

www.bittrex.com

binance.com/

Im a newfag to all of this, can someone explain how to git gud? I know that its stupid to fucking ask but i cant find an intro guide anywhere

ok so uh we all know NEO is shit right.

so can it please dip below 700k again. i wanna buy some more.

Don't bother trading, buy a few good cryptos and walk away from ur pc

neo support for ledger is coming

Thanks bro.

lurk moar, don't trade with emotions, research what you're buying into and never sell at a loss
read up on TA so you can figure out correct entry/exit points
never buy in or sell in a single trade but spread that shit out over multiple trades, this way you average up your profits and average down your buy ins

Sounds good. I have a Trezor actually.
Any idea how ledger will implement it? I don't see NEO on the bip44 registered coin type list so I'm wondering how other HD wallets will handle it.

mycrypto.guide/

Neo going up today is actually a bad sign. As it puts it in company with DGB and SIA

>should of

I'm in

welcome to the /elite club/

neo going up in a bear market is a bad sign? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL KYS FAGGOT

make that 1.025 so you are able to withdraw

thank you, sirs, I will indeed make a purchase of the neo coin.

Why is DGB and SIA bad company?

JUST

oh dear god....
its over.....

I'm ruined.

There's a minimum value? I guess I have to buy some more ETH then, or sell a bit of another shitcoin.

NEOs are so elite that they cannot be subdivided like the rest of the plebe coins. To divide a NEO is heresy.

yes, humble sir, neo is indeed making a great rise in value. I make great encouragement to the fellows on this website to make purchase of neo for a journey to the wealth moon

I don't really need to transfer it off Bittrex if I'm planning on eventually selling it anyway, do I? Sorry if it wasn't clear I'm new to this.

what said, you can only transfer integers
in case you would use NEO for ICOs you'd need to move it from exchange into a wallet

>The NEO asset is not divisible. Your withdrawal amount (after the TxFee has been deducted) must be a whole number.
Well that's annoying.

neo is not for the poor, sorry poorfag

I'll limit myself to one more question. I thought NEO was an ICO, why would other startups accept NEO as a payment instead of BTC or ETH like everything seems to be bought with?

I think I'm confused on what an ICO is.

ETH was also an ICO

I just cashed out all my NAV to buy more NEO at 25% off, buy changgly is being a bitch to I wont see my funds until tomorrow.

>25%
*50%

ICO just means initial coin offering, which in the crypto sphere translate to "get in early to get benefits - crowdfunding".

Blockchains which can issue token as an afterthought via smart contracts can host coins and thus ICO's.

thanks, I think I understand better now

ching-chang, ping-pong, screaming boiled dogs.
YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR? TOO BAD HERE BOILED DOG. FUCK U!

everytime i buy neo it goes down

THEN STOP BUYING

but lazy town said neo is good and $100 by end of year.

BUY BUY BUY

It will.
100 by december
Or i commit sedoku