Is this guy dumb or what? His new spreadsheet rates ico's based on the amount of people are in their slacks...

Is this guy dumb or what? His new spreadsheet rates ico's based on the amount of people are in their slacks. He downgraded chainlink because the slack only had 1500 people. Chainlink hasn't even publically opened and advertised their slack yet. What a doofus.

And when he researches the team members of the ico's he just looks at their LinkedIn page. He doesn't even make sure that he's looking at the correct person at all. If the guys name is "john smith" he just pulls up the first result and see some big company name that they work at then he says OH LOOK HES A DEFINITE SUPERSTAR. HE HAD AN INTERNSHIP THERE HE DEFINITELY KNOWS WHAT HES DOING.

I can't believe people are actually paying him for doing that kind of "research". His template is a good starting point but the way he does his research is extremely poor

>Is this guy dumb
>darker complexion than my poop

Money nigger thinks chainlink isn't +95%? What an idiot. The starting marketcap is 32 million, that's a guaranteed 5x. Fucking SWIFT ffs.

...he's a nigger, lad.

he's right. chainlink is so overhyped and overrated it's ridiculous. can't wait for you chainlinkers to get burned.

>black

>you'll need a bot to buy it
i reckon it'll be just like the avalon ico. can't wait to see the daily point and laugh at chainlinkcucks in a couple weeks.

He's smarter than 80% of biz who buys high and sells low so idk.

Stay mad no chainlinker

Nobody who got into the ICO is going to get burned.

That's not his new spreadsheet. He made a 2.0 version that grades based on slack users. Watch his latest YouTube video

This is true.

He might not be as intelligent as he is marketing himself to be but he is definitely smarter than average biztard

if you even listen to anything he said he keeps saying that he is bullish on chainlink and that the new spreadsheet rates it lower because its in stealthmode right now

He's the Timothy Sykes of crypto

He's not dumb but he's too obsessed with teams. Chainlink's main strength lies in the idea which is pretty amazing and unique.

his due dilligence is terrible. I can't believe people just follow him blindly

>literally a nigger

gave Monetha 73% then hard cap smashed in 17 minutes

in his first rough draft spreadsheet he gave avalon 97% lmao! anyone saved that sheet?

The team of Chainlink just got sergey as a crypto boy, and everyone else is meh.
Besides that, there communication sucks, 4 days to ico and so many question not answered, not even a whitepaper is excisting.
First time a nigger is right.

chainlink is literally avalon 2.0. a ton of hype on Veeky Forums but when the ico day finally comes, 100 eth raised in 5 days of ico lmao!

Tbh Avalons idea was totally shit compared to ChainLink, but nevertheless it will be the same outcome, so yes u are right.

"academic review" of the whitepaper takes weeks, whatever.

no, it was an earlier draft. i'll message him to see if he still has it.

He is such a faggot it blows my fucking mind

He talks about paying 6k per month for his PR and advertising team but here we are doing it for free

the fact monetah sold fast only means they spent a lot with google ads during this bubble epoch.
they are going to heroin smoke the ico funds, shit project.
Every day a shitcoin pump and dump 500% monetah will just be it, congratulations, sell it at first day and profit while there is a buble

He's just projecting his own bias in his /research/. The research he does only measures the amount of FOMO potential. As far as I can tell he doesn't take into account the actual operations of the organization behind the token. This is understandable, but shouldn't be excluded.

If he had money in chainlink he wouldn't have fud'd them.

he publically advocates for tax evasion
sure, do it all you want, but dont fucking write n your public blog that youre doing it
hes gonna get a visit from the IRS any day now

Stupid crypto nigger.