ChainLink buy script

Does anyone have a bot for the ICO on Thursday?

Still no whitepaper, still no comment about presale closed or not, still no comment about whitelisting or not. Fail communication = fail team = fail future.

I am out since they cannot deliever, gl and hf

crypto nigger says no

pretty senseless to buy the ICO, people in presale got the tokens for 2500 link / ETH and even better prices, thursday starts at 2000 for an hour then goes down to like 1700, sure way to become a bagholder if you buy now

this

honestly, the only thing they got going for them is the 1500 Veeky Forums shills who bought from mail links and hope to trigger a moon so they can sell before everyone realizes how this coin doesn't have a single person who ever achieved anything in crypto behind it

they got a bonus of 20% which is 2400 tokens. thursday starts at 2000 for 24(twenty four) hours then goes down every DAY. i've already maxed out my 300 cap presale but i want to put in about 100 more eth.

But good luck. The idea is great. The concept can work out too. 7Spet it is starting and so many question are still open, way to early ICO and the Team is meh too. 1 guy who knows what to do.

>hype
that's the only thing a coin needs to go 5x.

Missed out on the presale and the team doesn't seem to be communicating very well as said so I'm not gonna buy in. Who knows it could 5x but I kinda doubt it. I think alot of the support on here was hype based.

It felt like the Avalon 2.0 Just shilling and a lot of ppl dont understand the tech behind this idea anyway.
Maybe hype can make a flip coin out of it

>you can turn fiat into any crypto
the tech is pretty nice desu

nocoin loser, this coin is integrating with SWIFT, shit doesn't need hype

>that's the only thing a coin needs to go 5x.

nah, it also needs no whales/creators fucking with you

hype is a great thing, and it's a good buy @ 2400, but overall, with the risks, not worth @ 2000 imo

sure, it CAN 5x, but it can also easily do a bancor, or worse

Sergey Nazarov is a crpyto stud. What are you talking about

yeah, i see your point. one thing i should say is that we're not actually getting 2400/2000 links. according to sergey everyone is getting proportionally more tokens because the hardcap/MC is set at 32m and they're releasing only 350m tokens when the ico ends.

Yes do not buy any nocoiner.

Are you fucking kidding me, still no whitepaper?
ICO is in 4 days and they ALREADY had a presale without a whitepaper.
Also communication is terrible, you can only get some answers if you DM the devs directly on slack. Seriously?
Not to mention the fuckery that was pre-sale, with the brackets and unknown caps and all the scammer scum.
Way shittier coins were better organized than these guys, if this is how they will continue to lead the project then idk I hope the presale will be worth it but it's not looking very good atm besides the hype on Veeky Forums.

as in, once the 32m cap is reached, the leftover tokens will go out to everyone. this is assuming eth doesn't fucking keep falling.

he can't even code lul

Yeah. The only good guy in this project. The idea is great too, i feel the potential. But nevermind how good sth sounds, the communication is the most important, i am following slack and it feels uncomfy. I will keep an eye on this project and we will see where this is going. :)

Went on their website and was confused. What is the minimum investment?

Perfect sum up. That's how i feel.

>whitepaper
i'm kind of disappointed with this too. i was hoping they'd release it a week before the ico but it's looking more like they'll release it a month after it ends.

Presale is closed. You just hadn't heard about it since you dont have a link.

"Thank you for your contribution and support, this presale link and the presale address previously displayed here are no longer active.

Please don't send any additional ETH to the address previously displayed here, as it will be returned to the sending address. "

I am invested desu. But i am starting to regret it and wanna be off this shitcoin as soon as possible.

Do got an official word from the CEO, a dev or the community manger in SLACK, since they got no FB or twitter?

No? ok then this message is the only thing, terrible communication, really terrible

I'll give you that. Better be the best damn whitepaper ever if they want to generate some buzz.

Let's hope for the best.

How many eth are you down?

Down? Not even tradable til crowdsale is done.
But i guess you mean how much i invested. Shared one 100ETH Link and went 50:50 with a bud.

You fucking retards bought all the hype on this shit without a whitepaper just because of that sellout crypto nigger, you're taking financial advice from some Ugandan porch monkey, you deserve to lose all your money when this overhyped piece of shit Bancor's.

True story. But i did my research. Great idea. Great project. And a decent team. At least it will be a flipping ico for sure. I thought i could long term hodl this. but this non excisting communication is a no go.