Verge Xvg

Getting stealth addresses. This will make Verge a direct competitor to Monero, but Verge won't broadcast your IP, since everything is routed through tor / i2p making it the most anonymous crypto.

The hidden message in the image is "Wraith Protocol" (Sha 256)

Now look at the definiton of the word Wraith:
Ghost, Specter, Phantom, Apparition, Shade, Phantasm

It is still just a rumor, but i think it is true. Decide for yourself.

Source: reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/6xkwm6

>through tor
>most anonymous
stop shilling faglord noone trusts Tor anymore considering how many backdoors there are

Still better than ip's floating in the open on Monero. Anyone can go grab them.

lol monero verge all cute but it will never be adopted by a big public as a currency.
its all overpriced trash.

try investing in a coin that can be used by a big public.

Digibyte?

Nice literally bought 100k

I hope that is one of saturns moon, because that is where we are going if it is true

no thats just the moon

I'm quite confident on verge. Expecting 5x increase by october third week (screen cap this, I use divination stuff)

There is a place for anonymous coins, once verge absorbs some market from monero then it'll moon.

when you say moon, you think these coins will ever be worth a dollar? more?

Stop looking for advice regarding price. Invest in the tech and hold. To be honest no one knows, not even the devs.

you're right - asking questions or trying to start a discussion on an image board is fucking retarded

i'll go back to making pink wojack threads about coins I've never bought before

I don't see a dollar coming soon. But what I see is a privacy focused coin and that is always needed, specially if the goverment start to involve more in crypto.

Thanks man. Yeah i did not want to start another BUY BUY BUY thread, but rather inform people about it and let them decide for themselves.

i mean, I agree. I'm holding. I just wanted to see if you were like some of the goys on leddit think it would reach a dollar within the year or some shit

I think it has potential to fill a desperate need, which to me means $$$

Nice bought 100k

Did you guys voted on binance for xvg? There is also a twitter poll. Check the discord for links.

already voted man

plz vote if you care for xvg

XMR is getting Kovri soon, which will mask IP. Monero is the only true fungible crypto and all these autism coins are just confusing.

Breaking the "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" stigma is a challenge but we live in the world of AI-surveillance and IoT. Caring for your privacy is to a great extent required. Privacy is a basic human need that has only recently been lost and not too many have caught up to care yet. It is being used against you in the name of counter-terrorism which is just another way for the govt to cuck you and for them to establish stronger power. You are not automatically a criminal or a terrorist if you care for your privacy and nobody should be seen in that light. Monero is an essential step to freeing people from oppression. It is what BTC was meant to be.

yesterday i tries to check out their electrum wallet. utter garbage. by the time i get all the dependencies and finally launched, i tried to create a multisig wallet and the fucking shit kept closing

fuck it. i gave it a chance.