When?

when?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying into a low-tier non-ERC20 ICO you have to wait several weeks or possibly months for
hahahahahaha

this month. Buy as much as you can right after listing on exchanges. It will go to monero price level in one year

>thinking non-ERC20 is a bad thing

Hopefully not now, but at the beginning if another bull run.

Makes sense for a privacy driven messenger to have it's own platform and not be erc-20 IMO.

Fucking fegs wont tell when it happens

I need 2k more for a masternode
How fucked am i

>It will go to monero price level in one year

That's just fucking stupid.

no its not. Its whole new platform with great technology and low supply. When it will hit $20 I will be a millionaire

8k ODN is not fucked at all dude

That would make thousands of millionaires. That's not possible.

why not? currently there is no real end-to-end anonymous messanger with integrated payments. And this will be just first app on obsidian blockchain.
If it will just hit STATUS marketcap it will take ODN to like $8

Impossible to tell how successful this will be in the future.

Here is alot for you to read though,

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334

whitepaper: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/

>people getting rich is not possible

Yes. Basically. I refuse to believe i can become a millionaire of i just hold my odn. That makes no sense.

*blocks your path*

believe it dude. it's happening.

how holding coins make no sense to you? STARTIS ICO made milionaires every one who hold it for 1 year. During eth ICO you would able to buy 2000eth for 1btc (like $600 back then)

obsidian didnt hit exchanges yet and it already has a wallet, a working product and a very low market cap. this is an easy 10x at the least

But that's in the past. I don't understand. I feel like I've positioned myself well into some long term holding coins and tokens with my current portfolio and the ICOs i just bought:
6k link
8k odn (soon to be 10k)
2k bmc

And you're telling me that just ONE of those holds could make me a million fucking dollars? I don't think that's humanly possible. It would mean the people with bigger positions than me would make multiple millions?? It can't work like that.

the current wallet is just for testing the blockchain, and see if mining / staking works, which it does, mining ended at block 12500 though, so only staking now

they want to reach out to bittrex, liqui and cryptopia, and since odn isn't a security, but a standard coin, it should be no problem to get listed on bittrex, unlike the thousands of new erc-20 tokens

of course it works that way. Just go to coinmarketcap and study historical data of most expensive coins. all of them was x100 or x1000 cheaper in some point. Hardest think is to have diamond balls and iron hands to hold it tight and do not sell it too soon

yup
and we need only 20mln marketcap to hit $1 per ODN

A
CHAT
APP

only got 249 will i make it /biz

Alright user. I'm counting on you. This time next year I'll be a millionaire

in the past my ass. this is still early crypto days bro. don't let the haters tell you otherwise

ACTUALLY
IT'S
NOT

do some research before spouting off your ignorant mouth dude

I've only been doing this for a month i dont know what im doing

well grats because you are /smart money/.

thanks to morons like you, quality fudding and smart money Obsidian sold only 19 out of 29mln ODN during ICO.

Be kind to me so maybe I will sell you one at $10

buy high, sell low
stay classy

243 Odn. we are gonna make it
R-Right?

Oh fuck. Now I'm excited.

just dump some shitcoins and buy 2k odn more right after any exchange and hold it until '18 to run masternode. During this you will make passive income by staking

I have a steady job and can put about 1k fiat into crypto a month. Do you feel like I'm holding any shitcoins? I feel good about all my holds.

cool. Good luck op.

I was putting 20% of my salary into bitcoin since spring '15 and since this year I am full time on crypto now. Life is good man