How long until ETH hits 30,000

how long until ETH hits 30,000.

its when i get 1M USD

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never. it will be overtaken by NEO in 2018

Really, it depends on how fast BTC dies because of jew-tier fees, how fast crypto in general gets adopted by the public, and if there is another global financial crisis this year.

Q4 2018?

Why is biz so obessed with neo

>implying plasma isn't almost done

Seriously neo is shit compared to eth when POS hits. Money skeleton is a fucking genius and even omisego will shit on neo very soon.

Enjoy the coin that literally started as "omg chinks will back this time to get in" vs ones that have real tech and integration already happening

Neo is a meme, sorry. Nobody is actually gonna use that chink shit.

nonono but didn't you see? a skateboarder put the logo on his board!
>price proceeds to increase 45%

Can't agree more. Vitalik is a fucking savant.

if you think omisego's price is factored in with that apple dumb fuck rumor you are retarded.

>already an existing payment gateway company
>Met with central bank of thailand to discuss integration
>Already being used/test runned in the ministry of fiance in thailand.
>Facepay will be used in ~240 mcd's locations across thailand.
>More news and expansion coming.

>Jun has already stated that Omise facepay and omisego will merge into 1 entity.
>Plasma will allow billions of transactions a second.
>Building their own blockchain with the help of money skeleton after they are done piggy backing eth/plasma to get started.
>Every transaction that goes through omise, facepay, omisego will benefit the price of omisego due to proof of stake.

Please get real faggot. There's a reason palm beach research's future estimate was $700 in the "near future"

If it's such a sure thing then go ahead and post a screenshot of your 100% holdings in it

See that's your fucking problem. Basing shit on if people on Veeky Forums have money in something. Flat out fucking retarded. Go do any amount of research on your own this is all %100 fact.

I have 352 and counting. Waiting on a coinbase ach payment to go through since $1000 debit card limit is a cunt and I will be putting in another $7000 so I can get stake my coins and get paid dividends.

you just convinced me to sink the eth i bought last night into OMG
thank you based user, now i have 350 as well

Actually good Intel on biz? Wow color me all in

when can we stake our coins omsiebro

More than likely when plasma is finished and eth goes POS

never it's freefalling, sell asap

more info on the palm beach thingy omisebro?

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

They predicted that eth would be around $360 18 months before hand and here we are.

thats august 2017

ok? no shit that;s the article for omisego. you can go dig up the older ones yourself

Whenever they half the supply, set a cap, and get an additional couple billion in the market

Do they publish every month this "Palm Beach Confidential"? It looks interesting.

I thought that it was only 1 in 100 transactions would be switching to POS.

how long until i buy the crash

anything near 300 is a great deal