All in on WTC. Am I fucked?

Short term? Maybe. mid term? Most likely not. Long term? Homerun

did you even read a whitepaper? do you know what is it for? or you just put all money on some chinks ico shilled on biz?

nah ur gonna make it

this thing is lit

>wtc
will crash on 9/11

dat ascending triangle

I read the white paper and road map. It seems promising, but people promise you the world then fail to deliver all the time. Based on that I figured it'd at the least be a good pump and dump. I'm tempted to leave it. I only invest like 2500 usd in crypto so even if I lose it I won't care too much. Debating putting another 3 grand on WTC.

I am planning on holding long term. On phone now. Still OP

Underrated post

>whitepaper
Whats that
pls help a newfag out

You better be fucking John Wayne OP and have quick hands. This shit, maybe, it's a very long term hodl, but in the short-medium term it's going to pump and crash like a piece of shit.

Just look at your fellow biztards and see how they shat themselves this weekend. Do these guys look like rational people with a long term plan?

Most likely it will pump due to hype and shilling and then it will be dumped like a cheap whore. It will probably moon organically in like 2 years.

I'm considering taking advantage of the inevitable pump and dump, but I'll be busy as shit in the next weeks and I really don't have time to look at charts and anticipate a crash so I can sell in time.

If you can live dangerously, good for you. If not, look for something more predictable like OMG or ARK.

Please just save your money man. If you have to ask this isn't for you

i was looking at it yesterday, but by the time i got funds around, it was pumping and looked a bit fishy. now it is the same price, but the chart looks more rational.
think i'll by 1000 and set some sell orders.

Just sold, thanks for the profits bagholders
You might feel a little
>sting

>educating yourself is bad

Then educate yourself and don't beg to be fucking spoon fed on a Taiwanese spindle shilling blog

Ok I just bought the wall. Let's fucking do this boys

>buying ATH at a wall

do you hate money

Idk we're going up either way. This is my gambling / shitcoin money anyway, only $200.

do you even understand what walls mean?

it literally means somebody wants you to see it, get scared and not buy

RSI is fucking maxed dude lol

would have made 5% between the two posting of yours lol

why do you hate money so much?

I hate losing it more, I'll trade you a pink wojak for slightly more modest gains

OH LOOK IT JUST DUMPED TO FILL MY BUY

FOMO cucks lol