WHALE WARS

OMG edition

when NEO complains about whales it's all "lol denial" but when OMG does it's definitely true

This has a real use-case, NEO is a meme.

ill buy if it dips below 200000

oh really. who exactly is using OMG right now

>>this wat delusional omg holders believe

green whale wants more omisegos
red whale wants green whale to go fuck himself

go red whale

Neo actually has a product, OMG is still in development, you're backwards kiddo, i hold both though because they both have huge potential

hahahah all you OMG doubters are in for a real treat. Guess you didn't see the fucking news boyos

>he hasn't done DD
>he doesn't know
>he'll be poor forever

>current order book

the answer to my question is "no one". thanks

autism: the post

what you've just posted is a whale suppressing the price which supports bullishness on this coin, you get that right?

hmm yes, of course. it's all the whales, bro. couldn't be that OMG is just a shit coin.

how do you retards even find this board?

You sound in the know. What price could we be looking at EOTY?

>he's criticizing OMG. ATTACK

i heard someone say everything in crypot is a shitcoin, but you still buy it

I can see it now, biz/reddit desperately hanging onto their OMG coins....mfw its not declining as hard as BTC is.....your hands will weaken gently and slowly

A China based blockchain designed for Chinese ICOs that are being regulated out of existence is what I would call a shitcoin.

got in at .40 cents, I can hold

He's right though, you are actually retarded if you label OMG as a shitcoin, do your research

600 hours in ms paint

how can someone so retarded own a computer? do they run faggot discounts now?

all shitcoins' use case is to fatten the stack
how many working products based on shitcoins do you know?

Wayyy oversold right now.
Dollar price currently at 0.618 fib retracement line + MA 200 on 1h chart, MACD and Stoch RSI and RSI all oversold. If price bounces off 0.618 retracement line, you should buy. If price drops below 9.70$ you can expect another drop to 9$, but I don't expect it to drop lower.

you are actually a retard though

Kek it's so shit made me laugh