Strap in, lads

Strap in, lads.

ark is my baby

When are we hitting 4$ fellow arkies?

strapped in for ark to sink

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

You're strapped in backwards then.

Strapped in, Captain Nemo

>goes even lower

went all in on ark to prepare for the crash. here we go lads

I need ark to return to $2 so I can accumulate more. Dip harder pls.

Ready for liftoff!

lol don't worry it will get much lower than $2

It will NEVER go bellow 2.30

Who the fuck is paying you to post this shit. I want in on it.

The stuttering retards running this coin have conned you. They have cashed out, you are bagholding. When this drops below $0.50, the greatest arse twitching and panic session in the history of mankind, will commence.

I'm going to love it when the deluded Arkies are STILL holding their bags in 3 years and their jobs have been outsourced to a pajeet.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Can you please just go. Do you ever leave this board?? There was even an altered version in the BTC thread come on

kek, it's a meme. everyone that posts this has ARK

Please. Nobody has ARK.

You mean the guy that posts this has ARK

literally every ark FUDer has ark. this is well known.

Reminder that moonman confirmed in a discord pm that he has dumped all his ark and plans to take everyone elses

top kek

its a me me guys

I prefer not to call it a meme. It's more like market segmentation. And there is no segment for ARK.

>dumped all his ark and plans to take everyone elses
what did user mean by this

He's going to empty the contract

In the real biz discord we were laughing at all the chumps who are about to get BTFO, chang leaked moon telling him all this shit

ark fags about to be betrayed by moon man. classic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

>He's going to empty the contract
Ummmmm... What contract???

>He's going to empty the contract
you're a fucking retard for even trying to fud on this level

Can't wait to see pink wojaks asking what happened to their ark and crying about biz classic in a week or two

That't not how ark delegates work.

There's no contract. You spend a one time fee of 1 ark to vote for a delegate and then paid, your ark never leave your wallet.

That's why biz classic totally wasn't BTFO before and everyone lost their ark before a totally unrelated guy named moonman and his buddy chang stepped in?

Oh wait... It's like history repeats itself.... LOL

NoArk get out

no one lost any ark, unless you count the couple of days to make the new delegate as a loss.

Chang and moonman got no incentive to ditch the delegate now that it's finally making them money.

>and everyone lost their ark
that didn't happen. i've been in ark since the first delegate you faggot. we're witnessing some weak shit tier troll tier fudding. kys

Yeah it's not like they can take ARK from yor wallet. Or have access to your private key. This isn't Lisk.

>fudding
>just fucking around in an empty thread in the middle of nowhere

Of course a couple dozen people come out of the woodwork to attack me and lie about their shitcoin. You have so much in ark and you won't sell for a loss, you desperately hope this will be your moonshot.

Kek, no one in Ark has lost money

*except biztards who bought in at ath during a pump

so are you shitposting or actually trying to fud here? i bought ark so long ago literally would have to go back to sub 50cents to even start to be scared about losing money.

We have liftoff.

you'll never win, arkies
why don't you just give up

ATH isn't until later tonight, friendo.

>tfw bought 2200 ark all at once and may have caused some panic buying that could be sending ark to the moon
just doin my part boys ur welcome

happening

Please tell me Elon is really investing 700 million in ARK

This is Houston. We seem to be getting readings that indicate a minor thruster problem. Monitoring the situation.

Uhhuh

ooo yes, more kimmy memes plz

>a-a-user, you have ARK?

i got 1000 arks, baby. show me some love.

2 ARKs for uncensored, bub.

I only have 500 Ark bought at 1.30; will I make it bros?

Thrusters have returned to full power. All systems nominal.

Buy now or wait?

Buy now; remember, buy high and sell low

If you buy, you better fucking hold.

never buy on a big green candle son!

doesn't matter. we might moon. more likely we go down a bit after this. However, when I bought it was ATH. I just held it now more than doubled that buy. Just don't buy and panic if it goes down. That's the only way to lose money. t. held for months now

>>Fuck I wish I had more Ark.
>>Been holding 80 since 1.60
>>Having to wait for next paycheck to buy more
>>Knowing this will moon anytime is making me want to kill myself.
But I will forever ride with you biz_classic and hope the Ark takes me to the new world.

Don't worry, that'll be 80 lambos soon.

L(a)m#a#(b)oooooooo

>FOMO sell my NEO and buy more ARK
>big fat red candle

ark in a nutshell

Holy fuck user be patient I bought some ark back in July which is now up 600%. Ark is literally the comfiest coin.