AAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

JUST

The Mainstream Meteor is so biased and leftist and full of SJWs that if Islam attacked again today, they would be making excuses for the Mooslems.

What did he mean by this?

I don't follow

Explain

I read Palmyrenus, not Nubian-something, so I don't see what that's supposed to prove.

If you had seen the documentary the old lady did some time ago about Roman Britannia you would have known that stela said something like:

>Roman guy from Palmirya (where Syria is) married this woman from a Britannic tribe

So brown Middle Easterners were in Roman Britain and married with the local Britons

>gravestone of an Italian woman in China
Clearly this means there were Swedish generals in the Mongolian army

Yes, just look at these black skinned aliens, completely alien to European countenance, truly they would not look out of place in the Congo

>Syrians are actually black men from Senegal
It's like the refugee crisis all over again....

Nice cherrypicking

>Syria
>Brown
That's olive to you, toots

Yes!
Everyone knows that THIS is the face of the average Syrian, educate yourselves bigots!

>Cherrtpicking.

Okay user, find a better picture of a run of the mill Syrian person. Keep in mind, you must find syrians from before the Arab invasion, so something ressembling a mix of Hellenes, Caucasus people, Arab traders and Levantine Semites. Good luck finding anything even remotely swarthy.

They look like they are from Sudan, fleeing from the civil war there and being "advertised" as Syrians, but I could be wrong Syrians are a diverse people.

Could also be Eritrean, Libyan, or Somali.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

U U UUUA UAAA UUUU UUUUUUUUUU

YAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

those are kurds m8

>They look like they are from Sudan, fleeing from the civil war there and being "advertised" as Syrians, but I could be wrong Syrians are a diverse people.
is this how you rationalize being lied to?

>all brown people are the same
Who's the racist here?

SOOO MOCH FOH DA TOWLERANT LEFT

Roger de Salerno?

nice cherrypicking

Stop whitewashing us you piece of shit.

You are so fucking delusional. No one wants to be associated with your kind