Where did Germans get the idea that they were Aryans and genetically superior?

Where did Germans get the idea that they were Aryans and genetically superior?

Not to defend Hitler, but he never held himself or his friends up as examples of the ideal man. He used others, usually attractive young athletes, for that.

Germany is the only european civilization to take down Europe in history, they are the most superior whites on earth.

>destroying Europe makes you superior

Nice fucking try Hans

>Üntermensch
>Ünter

Kossinna, a Polish man who was convinced Indians came from Northern Germany.

>implying German is a language that's relevant enough to need to know how it works

Considering all three on top were in their 50s and had had a life of stress, political fight, prison and war and the others were in their 20s and were quite provileged until WW2, I find this picture to be very shit.

who's the QT juden in the far left?

I'm all for hating on Germany but this is fucking retarded.

1)
The Roman Empire was not destroyed by illegal immigrants from Germany out-breeding citizens of the Roman Empire. Latin peoples were a minority in their own empire, just like the British were in their own empire, or the French in their own, etc, etc. I'm pretty sure the OC creator just misunderstood Gibbons's point completely, and even then Gibbons's theory is disputed greatly.

2) It was the Venetians you fucking retarded, not the HRE

3)
>The Reformation was a theological dispute
lol

4) Yes but the Serbs are to blame mostly.

It actually does since no one has ever defeated all of Europe the collective of white humanity and one fucking country in Europe beat it and it was Germany. Brits and Frogs brag about beating stone age niggers and bronze age injuns but have nothing to say about beating their own kind. So the Germans are superior end of story and Adolf would have ensured Germans were the top whites on earth via his eugenics program.

>have nothing to say about beating their own kind
Is this bait? The victories of France under Napoleon are ridiculously more impressive than what Germans did.

It's pretty funny how people from around the east mediterranean have those same features. I see it in sephardi jews, sicilians, greeks - the full lips, almondy droopy eyes and heart-shaped faces, and of course the curly/wavy hair.

>serbs declared war on 4+1 countries

Uncle Adolf wasn't that bad looking desu

He was one of the "Heros of Israel," he died during the 1948 war. Basically he stopped a convoy full of weapons being smuggled from Beirut to Haifa which would have given the Arabs a huge advantage over the Jews. It's very likely he was one of the main reasons the Jews won in 1948 and there might not be a modern-Israel without him.

i'm going to go back in time and gas him

You're defending Hitler. Just fucking own up to it instead of talking like a cu.ck who is too nervous to speak his thoughts.

i'm going to go back in time and fuck his boipucci

The Jews are parasitic and therefore inferior.

They never claimed they were Uebermensch in their current state, they claimed their race alone had the potential for the Uebermensch and thus should be supported by all others in order to foster him.
They were the Engels to the proletariat, if that makes sense.
They're also fucking old. Adolf wasn't particularly ugly, at least not in most photos of him, albeit they were obviously propagandized to make him look better. The lightning in them often is betraying.

The bottom row are so obviously kikes it is hilarious.

That is because no other European nation ever had an interest in destroying their own continent. Simple as that.

Excepts for Russians, they were all about imperialism basically all the time.

How did they know about genes when DNA was only discovered decades later?