What's the point in investing in this shit if it just drops back down...

What's the point in investing in this shit if it just drops back down. I swear man I'm starting to really lose faith in ETH and cryptos in general....why should I not just go into real estate and put my money into something that gurantees gains every month instead of something that's basically gambling?

if you have enough money to buy real estate you should do it.

>he can afford to go into real estate yet chose crypto

anyways brainlet, its too late now. housing market about to crash

Go into real estate then. Enjoy becoming rich by the time you're fucking 75.
Crypto is the only thing that'll get you a lambo within a few years. Bitcoin was $30 4 years ago.

in real estate you have no guarantees either... your place can burn down for example...

>that's a nice house, sure hope nothing bad happens to it :)

>what's the point if it doesn't always and only go up, forever?
I don't know, man. Maybe your expectations aren't really realistic.

Nigga of course I know it'll go down but going down by nearly $60 in less than 48 hours come on now wtf.

Zoom out a year

Except for the part where you can lose it all overnight

normies always go for real estate because they think housing is rock solid, the entire real estate industry is built on retards like you that think that real estate will last forever.

for the most part, housing prices are stable but you have to keep in mind that most people finance over 70% their mortgage with none compounding intrest, its literally the biggest pump n dump in history

> investing

be real. you're gambling or speculating on magic internet money that you don't understand with limited practical value unless you're a criminal.

i think its interested that ETH, despite being the second biggest crypto, having so many fiat pairs, eth marketplaces, and real life companies backing it, still absolutely shits itself when bitcoin does anything

if bitcoin increases in value, ETH slowly tanks

if bitcoin dips hard, it absolutely shits itself

if bitcoin stagnates, it slowly increases in value, but thats mostly due to people buying ETH to get into ICO when bitcoin doesn't do much

maybe its time to sell my eth and go into bitcoin, there seems to be no winning anymore with eth, it can't even maintain its btc ratio

this

it follows btc except worse

I do have to agree that ETH has been nothing but a disappointment for me so far (since july). It's like a dead fish, hardly even twitching.

ETH can and will be easily replaced by another, superior product. Eth was never intended as a store of value

You are so stupid, it's on an upward trend, there are gonna be dips in between. Just sell you fucking moron, we don't need you

nice 1 week chart, you entitled piece of shit.

because you were supposed to buy at $10 and not $400

>lose it all
>he thinks a 10% dip is "losing it all"

You're the reason my coins aren't mooning. Please kys

shit even here he could have bought at 350 and sold around 400

FUD
FUD
FUD
whole thread is FUD

is this fun for you guys?

>what is fib retracement.
You niggers act like you've never seen a dip before lol, while all you were selling I was buying.

ETH is shit my man. It can't even come close to .1 BTC. At this point Litecoin is probably more profitable

because it isnt an investment. its a speculative gamble, where 100% of buyers think its a get rich quick scheme and have never invested in their life before.

that's what you get for hodling

not only are you insured and get the house back, you own the land buddy. so now you get a new house for free. newer homes have higher value. the fire (if it requires completely rebuilding the home) would increase the value of the home as it will be new.

in real estate, you have all sorts of insurance to protect your home and its value

wheres your bitcoin insurance? oh right. mt gox.

Crypto is literally the biggest pyramid scheme in history it makes no money whatsoever besides speculation.

Allodial land you do truly own, however there's little to no allodial land left in non-shithole parts of the world, which you merely pretend to own it because expropriation is only one missed property tax away