Buy Ethereum

Why aren't you buying Ethereum right now?

It's on sale and it has always maintained it's value against BTC.

Check out this deal they made in Russia. Look at the quality work that went into that Ethereum video. It's really quite impressive.

futurism.com/ethereums-founder-struck-a-deal-with-a-russian-bank-to-create-ethereum-russia/

Subtle fud.

ETH don't need no shilling.

>on sale
>it was 225 a month ago

ethereum has done the exact opposite of maintaining its value, its down both in usd and btc ratio, and it still hasn't breached its previous ATH yet, despite literally every other top 20 has doubled or tripled in value the last month

its either being manipulated to absurd level, or its running out of gas, either way, if you want to make money, do not buy ethereum

>still hasn't breached its previous ATH yet

yes it has. not by much but it did. it just didnt reach 400

I am torn on what to do about this

ill buy at the bottom...maybe buy omg then trade it for eth ....but atm its free falling ;D

You will never time the bottom correctly, buy it now.

ATH is 420$
ATH btc ratio is 0.15

wth are you even talking about

ahah don't worry we have loads.
gonna get pumped when chinaman wakes up

just looking at the coinbase chart

I was bitching like crazy that my transfer didnt go through to ETH because of the massive wait times on GDAX. I am fucking so happy it didn't now.

fuck russians

It doesn't moon like everything else, but at least it's more stable.

I bet you guys had no clue Ethereum actually has its own development IDE.

There is some insane technology backing this project. This is legitimately going to the moon.

how exactly is it stable when it crashes at an even faster rate than btc is crashing already? (from 0.084 to 0.074 now )

I fucking wish i held btc instead of eth for the past couple of months.

Why is ETH so shitty tho? Bitcoin drops, eth drops. Bitcoin moons, eth drops. The past few hours, Bitcoin has been basically stable, but ETH CONTINUES TO FALL. What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit?

Weeks I waited for it to claw it's way up to where it was, and now in ONE DAY all of that is gone. And you know damn well that it's not going to bounce back up with Bitcoin. It's going to rise again painfully slowly. I don't know, it seems like it has so much going for it, it's just like what the fuck, skellers?

ETH will have its time... See the bigger context and look at candles above 30 minutes for once. It's been rising insanely this year already. Right now BTC is king.

VEB( the bank that Buterin made alliance with) handles almost all transactions between Russian government and it's subsidiaries and the rest of the world.

I intuitively believe this true, and that's why I continue to hold, but damn. It's just been bleeding me dry, this coin.

I've been told its because ETH has just as many fiat pairs as BTC, and as its way faster and cheaper to transfer than BTC, it'll get hit harder as anyone is converting their coins into ETH, and selling them

>It's on sale and it has always maintained it's value against BTC.
Complete BS. ETH can't even keep 0.1 BTC.

own development IDE

WOW. This. definitely that differentiator