End of a Cycle

I've noticed that crypto goes in cycles. Previous one was DGB, XRP, SIA, ARK, XVG, ANT, WAVES, STEEM etc. These were all mooning hard then crashed and havent recovered since.

This cycle was OMG, NEO, PAY, MCO, QTUM, BCC, MTL and the likes and they have repeated exactly same pattern. They mooned HARD and now they are on their way into oblivion to the point of no return.

The next wave is coming, and it will be completely different coins as the current ones get forgotten.

its time

Are you retarded? The coins are dipping because it's the weekend. Literally everything is down.

Ummm sure

He has a point, you know.

It won't be new coins except for the idiots who think they can day trade and keep pumping new coins. The big money is in the technology that's coming neo mco omg all that shit will be worth hundreds in a few years. Currently everything is pure speculation and pump for retards like you to fall into

Bean already got pumped and dumped you fag

>OMG, NEO, QTUM on their way into oblivion to the point of no return.
Post like this make it so that 80% of all threads are meaningless garbage. It's like saying milk is black. You look at 1 month happenings and declare a coin dead, bravo. NEO is still 3x it's value before that time span, wtf are you on

>Previous one was DGB, XRP, SIA, ARK, XVG, ANT, WAVES, STEEM etc
ANT never mooned, ARK just hit its ATH last week and is holding its value better than most alts right now. Your observational skills are pretty shitty user.

WE

>completely different coins as the current ones get forgotten
good ones won't be forgotten
anyway, Red Pulse looks intriguing

Here are 3 of them right now.

Bow down.

Here's the next wave:

Enigma, Kyber, Red Pulse, TNT, Wanchain, KIN, probably Tron. Get in the rocket or stay poor.

topkek

I forgot STX and CFI. Stox is the only one out of its kind with an actual working product, and CFI is starting to get their shit together, once they get a killer ICO they're going to the moon.

Wankchain? With the innovative proof of wank? I can't wait, I'm going be a billionaire

definitely weekend. this is normal and is.more.common than the buy surge through the weekend as was the case last weekend. anybody who has been in crypto for years has witnessed the weekend lull . not saying this isn't a major correction, but it could just as easily be a weekend stall and then resume when NZ, AUS, JPN start trading on Monday

>leaving chainlink out

The first sell off and 'bear trap' wasn't due to normal market movement though. Mt. Gox was what weakened crypto after later 2013

this is actually pretty accurate lol

it doesn't fucking matter, you retard. a trigger to burst the bubble is causes the bear trap.
This time, the SEC will come to kill the market entirely.

Tron is my first ICO. Am I gonna make it?

Leaving out DNT, ZRX. Thanks, these coins aren't for pump and dump schemes anyway.

I dont like it, something smells fishy in there, I smell Bancor 2.0, all they have is herp derp we're partnered with swift. The way they handled their presale "give us 100 eth or fuck off" was scammy as hell.

If it wasnt for ugandan crypto nigger no one would know about this shit project.

Bitcoin Cash is not on the way to oblivion.
It has the third biggest community after bitcoin and ethereum, that's a fact. Probably lowest share of pump&dumpers

That doesn't mean it's not going to drop.

Such is the way of shitcoins. Remember this before you buy shit.

Which one do They hold?

So, 6-10x gains in three years?

I can get 3x gains in three months. Fuck off with that baghold mentality.

BTC since the genesis block

Meant to reply to you

OMG is still above where it was a week ago you dumb faggot

Friendly reminder in case you are still new to crypto and dont understand how things work.

>btc takes a dive
>EVERYTHING goes with it

umm sure, get out newfag

this is true. Which makes it all the more pathetic when people are on this board, months later, still shilling their bags or talking about what the stupid fucking dev team is bullshitting about on their discord. Sad!

These are definitely the next wave of speculative pump. But the projects like ZRX, OMG, NEO, IOTA absolutely do have room to run as they make true non-speculative advancement over the course of years. It would be foolish to assume this isn't true.

Shhh I'm accumulating ZERX during the dip faggot stop mentioning it

You retards said that last week when BitcoinCash was gonna kill regular bitcoin. And the week before that.

I think QTUM and MTL still have a lot of life in them.

>guys, coins go up and down, some even at different times! look how smart i am!

If you don't think the coins he mentioned are going to tank then listen up and maybe you won't be a bag holder this time

omg isnt going to tank
tenx has already tanked, its goin to pump soon enough

youre as dumb as he is

before it was ppc, nxt and the like. next cycle is wtc, lrc, and more shitcoins to come

This nigga gets it. ZRX next in line for the moon. It's in a bear trap now.

>guys you dont understand! VALUES MOVE, you're a bag holder if you dont think im smart!

DNT already crashed and is forgotten. Except by bagholders who don't know how to sell at a peak.

Dude I hope you are kidding omg isn't worth a billion. Try buying coins that haven't pumped yet.

Or maybe I'm waiting for Name Bazaar or decentraland district?

Add ChainLink to that list.

Be mindful though that the glorious Burgerland will be grilling burgers for Labor Day along with shopping at all the completely unironic Labor Day blowout sales, so the recovery may be slow

nah, some coins are value products
SIA
and most in your second line

Nah, gives us more time to buy some prime dips while the normies keep on slip

STAY POOR

Its going to be great to see these boards clear out when the Draft hits.

There're definite cycles like in any other business, however once they've reached ATH most never touch that point again and I'm talking BTC value here for all fiatcucks out there

>iguana crypto nigger
kek

no that coin is shit, did you buy it just because it was an available ICO?

>You retards said that last week when BitcoinCash was gonna kill regular bitcoin. And the week before that.
uhhh no people spread a bunch of fomo and idiots who do no investigation/blind investment bought it

ark is near an ATH
wtf you on about

100 XNG
200 TNT
10000 BCN
Guy, what do you think?