Is now the time to buy?

Is now the time to buy?

During a dip.. Hmmm I wonder..................

Yes.

DELET THIS

No, wait the real crash, this is nothing.

real crash will be when normies are taking out money huehuehee but im already out by then

Yes in 3 weeks when bitcoin is worth the gdp of Canada, you'll wish you bought more

When is the "real crash"? Swear I heard this at 3k

Real crash at 1k. Remember Mt.Gox crashed at a 5x multiplier from 1200 to 200, so i'm assuming the same happens here

BUT because of increased HODL awareness, expect the crash price to be significantly higher: 2k at best.

>they still haven't figured out how to juggle the knives

wtf shiiit are you talkin about. BTC was at fuckin 220 back then and crashed to 70$ - maybe you dont even had a pc back then

Welp. Looks like I hodl, and go back to my job on the North Slope this winter. Not that bad. I knock down 120k in 7 months, not including 50k in bennies, and have 5 months off to travel. Will but this dip Sunday night. By Tuesday everything will bw back in the green. Not the 10x gains I want, bit definitely in green territory.

Might Sunday night be too late?

Why would the same happen here? There was Mt.Gox back then and crypto was not on front pages of popular magazines.
These are different times, unless Bitcoin has a fundamental failure or the biggest exchange gets hacked it will not dip that much.

Yeah, might take off before then, but I serioisly doubt it. Birgers will be plastered by then. I dont foresee much energy in the market monday, everyone will be hung over. Some Krill Swarms should start Teusday morning around 10 East coast time.

ORCA, btw.

How low can it go?

Should I buy around 4500 or wait for it to go lower

Sooooo, be in your positions Sunday night. Slow creep up Monday; Takeoff Tuesday.

That's my question. It may only be a quick weekend dip. All these crash fudder shilling is hard to sift through

I see it as being a Crash Over Time. Buy in sunday or monday night just to be sure. Spikes tue, wed. Exit Thursday night after chinese injection. Another weekend dip will takenus slightly lower than this. Wash rinse repeat forntwo more weeks. Real recovery 3rd week in sep. Would post my wallet at that rime for tributes, but dont need it.