IT'S JUST BEGUN

My aunt, uncle and grandmother were all talking about crypto at our family dinner today. These people are complete and total NORMIES. From the way they were talking most normies are just getting a grasp on the whole idea of this crypto thing e.g.
>Oh ya user I just bough a few hundred in ethereum (pronounced wrong) was that a good move?
All I'm saying is the bubble won't pop yet because confidence in these things is only growing. We still have time.
I'll see you on the moon fellow anons

I think the bubble pops once blacks enter the market.

They had a special on Bloomberg recently. I've seen more articles about it through various different news publications.

It's still early enough that people are curious and cautious. Once you start seeing commercials on TV, might be time to get your gains into something safe.

dude stop lying

Have you never looked up crypto videos on youtube, blacks been in the game.

I think you're thinking of real estate

Reparations Coin, wasn't it?

I'm not though. My aunt is a teacher and her husband is in painting/carpentry. They wanted some way of making money and I guess they thought crypto was it.
Even my grandmother, FUCKING GRANDMOTHER BOOMER FUCK, said "oh now what's this with the cryptobits? I hear you can make money on them. A Dutch fella on the train told me all about it."
It's real anons. The normies will be in full swing soon enough. Let's make our beans while we can before it's too late

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
user, I will forever appreciate this

They might just be stealth anons, user. Blood doesn't become water

Nice

How am I not a normie?

Just because you know a crypto a bit earlier, you're automatically not a normie?

>70 something boomer
>married painter and teacher, mid 40s
Ya, you're right. Typical characteristics of "stealth anons". How could I have missed it?

ayo senpai suh

the homeless romanian hobo i pay 5$ to get my dick sucked said he would use his money to buy btc

sell now lads, bubble is popping

I showed my blockfolio to my parents and they are making me get a job. They saw how much I'm down today and tell me I'm wasting my time and money. They told me bitcoin is a scam and will drop to $5

The real game is being able to work out which coin the Normies will jump on

It's ETH confirmed.
They see BTC as "too expensive" or "too late" but ETH or LTC are ripe for the taking

Remind them how much you're up and that this is just a dip. You are up quite a bit, right?

I hope you're right as i've hitched my wagon to LTC.

Ok the normies are her and we are witnessing the pop as we speak right now. This will end in tears and suicides soon

>Just because you know a crypto a bit earlier, you're automatically not a normie?

If you bought crypto in 2013 because you needed to pay for your cp on dark net markets you are not a normie

If you browsed Veeky Forums when Veeky Forums wasn't even around and bought btc you are not a normie

If you are a fucktard who saw Bitcoin on Bloomberg, Forbes, CNBC, NYT or any other shit mainstream media resource you are a retarded normgroid who came late to the party and is buying early adopter bags right now.

Enjoy your crash dumb cunt

i give it the year 2019, get fucking rich before then

I make on average 0.025 btc a day trading started with a balanced of 0.2 btc and I'm at 0.5 btc right now. I'm never going to make it. I tried to convince my parent to loan me money increase my initial capital and showed them my charts on tradingview and all the technical analysis I did to get successful trades but they told me it was all play money and gambling and I could never make a living off it.

Yes, they are the lowest common denominator. Floyd Mayweather is bringing an influx of nogs into crypto though. We're not far at all from a crash. Once volume slows pull everything out.

Also want to mention that late summer historically crashes. Everyone is getting back to University.

2018 year of pump
2019 year of crash
2020 year of world governance

I don't get it, someone explain pls

I don't really see how black people could crash bitcoin. One, buying it would already be too complicated for most. Two, wouldn't more market capital mean price increase?

Old people always buy property. They don't make new land so all the land increases in value

I feel your pain man too. My dad hits me and my brother and stuff and makes my hard because he enjoys it so once i can move out im going to move out. I started a crypto trading discord to kind of alleviate the stress and be able to talk with other like minded people so we can all make it brahs. Trust man never give up, it is possible to win, try try try again and when things fail adapt and change but keep on pushing and you will succeed!

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

>ethereum (pronounced wrong)

e-thee-ree-um
how would you mispronounce this

i thought it was eth-uh-rum? or like etherium?
lool just playing with ya.