Building my trading bot today bois, only gains from here on out

Building my trading bot today bois, only gains from here on out.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowendbox.com,
lowendbox.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck

What's your strategy?

Wich language ?
Wich platform ?
Wich coin(s) ?

php and mysql based
runs on linux CRONjobs
downloaded the api wrapper and developing
functions

->i would be willing to share because i truly believe that everyone running bots makes the market more stable

->i have a bunch of omitted strats in my code i will elaborate on here, in cont posts, hopefully you guys can help me shape some algos

->will trade all coins above a certain yet to be established 'riskiness' theshold

took me 2 years. But it's working now. Learned programming by trial and error though, so you might do better

most of the bot just do micro trade all day long. If they think market is overbuying they sell, if they think it's overselling they buy

>runs on linux CRONjobs
>downloaded the api wrapper and developing

How much work is this for a not so autistic one?

How did you set up the back end and where can you learn this stuff?

one of my features i plan to dev is a dynamically scaling bid size and tiered bidding algorithm to bid more portfolio portion if the opportunity is more lucrative / tiered bidding means placing several bids closer and farther from buy/sell strikes and also scaling those to be bigger bets at more profit price spots

If your building a trading bot I'm in a discord with a bunch of other coders doing the same, maybe you guys could work together, two heads are better than one in Crypto.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

spare me future wojacks and start building your bots today. Want to hear a scary dream?

Chad normie joins the cryptocurrency fad. chad has lots of money and knows crypto bots trade better. he pays the commission on the bots and never posts sad wojaks ever.

really that simple

Programmed in C# just a form. And learned by just trying and fail, and keep going. The hardest part in the end is the method you would use. You need to be able to trade succesfully manually before you start. Although, getting the extra info a bot gives you can help

we need these bots to capitalize on opportunities while we sleep.

just joined your server
where are the other coders?

You don't need all that, just install Python and sleep at the bottom of a while loop. If you need a database use sqlite. OP must be a webdev, LAMP stack is total overkill.

ok i bite, but the power consumption of running your computer overnight will likely be more expensive than paying for a $5 a month VPS.

Laptop is like 50W max, which is ~1kWh/d which is ~0.1 USD or EUR per day. Running it on a Rasp or some other low power device is even cheaper. Cheapest VN is like 5 bucks per month, and you risk exposing your API keys which is a big NO NO.

other coders have a green name called coder, and you can mention them by typing @coder i think

>$5 a month VPS
You could get even cheaper than that at lowendbox.com, just saying.

>lowendbox.com
look at the SSL cert on website

Im making a trading bot with react native so i can control it easily from my phone.

If anyone is interested i might sell it sans-algorithms.

wait, i can make a bot solely with Python? Noice

wtf of course you can

it's probably one of the best languages for it too