Waltonchain (WCT)

Listen up bizfags.

This is your chance to make real money. This is legit af, coming from somebody who saw antshares sub 3.

25 million coins. 40 million market cap.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/

Buy now or be forever poor.

in b4 'pajeet' or 'shit coin',. trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xiary/analysis_of_waltonchain_whitepaper/
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xlxp0/binance_waltonchain_visits_beseto_clothing/
toolhound.com/news/toolhound-blog/military-uses-rfid-asset-tracking-system/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, this should be stickied

Not correctly formatting
>inb4
>not using slashes with Veeky Forums

Wow user, you're surely covincing me to buy this buzzword filled whitepaper piece of trash shitcoin that is getting FOMOed like no tommorow

sorry im not on the internet often, Im busy making funny .. not a neet

if you are too lazy to read the whitepaper here you go faggot.

I am just trying to give back to Veeky Forums cause you guys made me money with ANTS. this is the next big one.

>buzzword filled
where?

Can someone explain this stupid RFID shit

I see waltonchain shilled everywhere. Dude please tell me how i can get paid to shill this shitty coin?

Radio frequency communication between machines. like IOTA, but uses POSt blockchain instead of the tangle.

for EX: reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xlxp0/binance_waltonchain_visits_beseto_clothing/

No dude just give me normal fucking words and explain it in a real use case example

STFU poor fag. Im not shilling shit. be lucky I told you about this.

they just became public 5 days ago. attending BRICS conference in 3 days. will explode. buy while you can, faggot

it's what the military uses to track gear. It's just making logistics more efficient. by combining RFID and blockchain tech. the RFID sector is worth like $20 billion/yr

How do you want people to spoon feed you? what kind of fucking investor are you?

fuck off, ive done enough here

I have 1000. Team is solid and its just a better version of IOTA This shit is top 10 in a year.

>e by sucking

SCAMCOIN !

SPREADS VIRUS !

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE !!!

im literally giving you the opportunity to explain why i should buy your shitty bags. spoon feed your investors or your never getting past this mother of a sell wall

waiting on your binance transfer to go through pajeet?

>bags
>4 day old coin
>
you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to stay poor.

its manipulation by whales you new fag

suck a fat cock. bought at 1. you fucking dumb summer fag. whales put up fake sall walls to get coins cheap. the volume is higher than ETH on binance

BTFO cocksucker

It's funny how not one of these WCT scam shill threads ever talk about what it actually does or anything that would give it value.

READ THE WHITE PAPER WHY SHOULD ANYONE SPOON FEED YOU RETARD

ppl are gonna bleeeed salt for missing this.

dumb faggot. WTF do you think this is? oh yea, youre probaby a blue pill faggot indoctrinated by the public school system. funny. gtfo my boards

Yep exactly as I thought. Just a heads up for anyone reading this, they can't even explain why the fuck an RFID does anything useful in crypto

>hurr durr i cant explain it but trust me guise

Exactly, I ask one question about a real world use case and these chink cucks lose their fucking minds

Just so people are crystal clear - there are discords channels that frequently target Veeky Forums with a handful of people and then shill a coin super hard in order to pretend there is buzz and hype for the bags they accumulated

Or you could always just give me one fucking use case and prove me wrong

Oh wait

>LOL IM GONNA FREAK OUT NOW CUZ YOU ASKED ME TO PROVE LOGIC AHHHHH FUCK OFF AHHHHH JUST BUY IT

They're developing some RFID tech which will utilize a blockchain as a supply chain database. They'll have a tamper proof record of products going from production to store shelves.

you complete fucking imbecile

sell wall literally means that a coin is about to moon or do you think whales will announce they wanna sell? holy shit why do you retards hate money so much

Real life physical items will have RFID tags on them in the future which can be scanned and directly listed in your blockchain wallet as a proof of ownership sort of thing THE FUCKING SHIRT YOU BUY WILL BE LISTED IN YOUR WALLET does your mini fucking brain understand now little billy?

Do you see how defensive these chink apologist get? Take notes people. The reaction of someone unconfident with semselves.

dont waste your time on this faggot neet. he is sub moronic

>spoonfeed me daddy

Okay read this: toolhound.com/news/toolhound-blog/military-uses-rfid-asset-tracking-system/

then combine those benefits with the benefits of a permanent public ledger and infinite child ledgers.

then combine that with the $$$$$ involved with asian goods production and international logistics.

Did you know that you can buy shipping containers from chinese ships for cheaper than they're manufactured because it costs more money to ship them back to china for reuse?

prepare to post pink wojaks and buy new ATH then

this is why some people stay poor forever just fucking imagine every physical item you own listed in your wallet and you can transact its ownership just like a coin

>Google blue planet wallpaper
>See image without the logo and the synapse things

Wow great design department

Because there is a big centralization problem in the god damn shirt market today? Is that what I'm reading here?

I'll check this out. Thanks for being an adult!

Cucks can go keep saying

holy fuck dude just don't buy in and leave the thread. you're going to take a belt sander to your teeth when this thing tops $10

its not just about shirts retarded billy the concept involves any physical item being implemented into the digital word by using RFID tags and the block chain technology

>can't write in english.
>clearly has chink anger

Who are you trying to fool?

So... Somebody gets my private key and now literally owns all my physical possessions?

Wew

Wow thats longer than the white paper. TLDR?

TL;DR import/export can significantly benefit from blockchain technology.

fuck i'm done trying to convince people to buy this shit. it's tripled since yesterday.
>but user it's a shill pump and dump

yeah okay show me someone with $40 million that wastes his time pumping shitcoins.

>look how cool I am! All my stuff is in my blockchain based wallet!
>Get rfid tags ripped/filed off all my stuff
>Still get taxed for it because I still own it and it's a public blockchain

this isn't how the coin works for fucks sake.

Attention faggots:

I was the FUDer in chief for this coin in this thread and was convinced. Proof is pic related with time stamp

The 25 BTC sell wall wasn't pulled down. I watched it get eaten, helped in part by yours truly

lilttle billy is going to the moon

>25

try 50 btc wall that got eaten hombre

Damn, well I got there when it was 25. Now there is a giant buy well were that sell wall used to be LOL

holy shit this is it, i cant believe I doubted this

Thanks for the discord invite

your welcome faggots.

afaik this shit is all just scam to spread a virus via their website to get onto your device and steal all your crypto.

i warned you

there were sevaral warning threads here about this yesterday.

half of THIS thread is samefaggers.
they put that much efford into that, because they amount they gonna steal is worth it.

Veeky Forums be warned !

where are the mods when i need them ...

You trying to buy in lower or something? God damn I cand believe I doubted this shit

Was that just a whale flash crashing the price so he could set up a .400 sell wall again?

> today

yes. whales trying to get this shit cheap. anything under 2$ is a steal. volume higher than ETH on binance

If you're reading this thread and thinking about buying, DON'T.

This is a scam by a PND group, notice all the threads on the front page? Most of what they say is not true if you do your research. They shill reddit as well...

Do no buy.

sage this shit

op how do I buy?

binance

Check the coinmarketcap, check the supply, check the team. I predicte a x4 this week.

clearly. summerfags on here are too stupid to get in rn

>tfw bought in a week ago at 80 cents before this scam bullshit
>schemed the schemers

Is this how the real crypto gainz are made?

De l'or en barre ce coin + 600 $ ! Foncez, pour gagner du temps transféré du néo sur binance depuis votre plateforme de trade habituel - de 10 minutes je suis rentré à 155 et j'en ai repris à 360

I love this coin. It's going to be on the moon! We're all getting Lamborghini! It's Available on Binance.

YES! I LOVE WALTONCHAIN!

kill yourself

Pourquoi francais et explique sur quoi tu te base pour dire que c'est le projet de l'annee

I love this coin. It's going to be on the moon! We're all getting Lamborghini! It's Available on Binance.

Literally how the fuck would this even happen? I mean, it's great FUD, but you forget this isn't reddit... Veeky Forums knows a little more about computers than the average fagit.
So I buy a coin... Suddenly I have a virus stealing all my crypto? I guess that Chinese exchange hacked my sandboxed VM, used some Stuxnet assembly to get to my airgapped wallet machine, then exfiltrated my private keys back through the VM levels and then back to the hackmasters on Binance. Nothing is safe boys, pack it up, crypto is over

stfu cocksucker

我不明白你说什么,但这是2018年最严重的项目;-)

The samefagging in this thread is off the charts.

The whole virus thing comes from the walton website downloading a .swf when you visited.

It was not a virus but they are fixing that website issue.

>how

download pdf or that swf on their site ..

朋友, 我们去去月亮~~

哈哈哈哈

where can I buy WTC? Its not on Poloniex

binance

Binance

it may soon be on bittrex exchange, its twitter account followed back the WTC account

Just about to get in boyos!

QUICK RUNDOWN ON WTC PLEASE? PRICE TARGET?

idk dude just went all in idk what the hell is going on but crypto is crashing and this shit is going up i dont care anymore

>average Veeky Forums poster
kek

at least you're in good hands on this one.

we're in a cumulating phase, i don't expect the market to correct any further the price but you can try to enter at around 385 but 400 is good for 40M mcap

I have 276, am I gonna make it?

Nice, just sold 100K

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/

Just became 90th top mcap

thanks for the comfy comments senpai

Will i get a qt asian gf if I buy in?

you'll probably be able to buy a few vietkong sex slaves user.

Fore the record I ended up buying 2 BTC of this. I posted proof earlier in this thread

what will this coin be at in October?

Yo first off I'd like to thank all the OPs who shilled this coin

Second id like to laugh at all the anti-chinese fudders

Third:

WALTON ROCKIN ON THE EXCHANGE TONIGHT

ERRYBODY GON HAVE A MOON TIME

Thank god I got in, jesus

op here . np boys just givin back to anons :'-)

dude stop you are scaring new fags. stop that lambo bullshit

kek i just copied another message

If we break this 51 btc wall coming up I will probably sell all my IOTA temporarily to ride this pump