Wow i like etherdelta now

wow i like etherdelta now ..

I went on relay yesterday to take a look.

No one

I mean no one

Is selling anything on there.

F

This will let you trade directly from your hardware wallets. Anyone not buying zrx now is an absolute moron

RR visual design is sick, dev team is SF based, beta released yesterday. Seems like a good bet to me.

Its on testnet isn't it?

kill yourself, you're pathetic

It's on testnet you gook.

Confirmed nigger

more like radar fag gay, am i right

wtf i love etherdelta now

Man I'm glad I'm invested in the protocol behind ZRX and not RR directly. Even if this never gets better we'll still have Ethfinex.

No one's selling anything because it's in a testing phase where you can't access any tokens in your wallet other than ETH.
The only things being sold on there are things being sold by the devs to other devs for far higher prices, for the sole purpose of testing.

I fell for the ZRX hype meme hard, if I had actually done enough research to know it would be a shitty partially delayed beta that took the wind out of any potential profit's sales, I wouldn't have bought so much.

Wait until Ethfinex dumb nigger this is gonna be $3-5

Heh, let me suck that dick big boy

This weird cunt sold at a loss and is posting in every single thread related to ZRX. So sad lol

im so sick of you faggot niggers posting about getting your zrx cheap please sell your bags to me at 2k before i miss the moon waaaah

autist

the racism on this site is a shocker. You guys need to get your head out of your own ass. Didnt realize what a world of ignorant greedy fuckwads posts on this site....

/pol/ came to get rich, they comprise most of the poorfags here.

please dont tell my mom...

Fuck off to leddit then

I SOLD MY ZRX AT ATL AND NOW I CAN'T PAY FOR MY HOT POCKETS AND MY CRUCHY ROLL SUBSCRIPTION.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to lighten up. But I agree, that the biggest niggers are the autists on /pol/, they are comprised of unfunny unironic larpers.

It's pathetic, and leaving that place was the best thing that has ever happened.

When some guy is so pathetic, and such a fuck up life in life, they resort to
>muh white skin.

one can only take so much cringe.

>muh white skin.
The biggest LARP of all in /pol/.

Anyone who bought ZRX for radar relay is a dumb ass. It was always about ethfinex.

Radar relay as it is now is in beta testing. If they improve the UI and make it more intuitive to use, it'd be good. As it is now it's a fucking mess. There are plenty of other ZRX exchanges coming soon so I don't care either way.

It's really about whoever the fuck wants to build an exchange can do so because the underlying technology is already made.

Been buying up cheap ZRX for a while now. Putting all my expendable income into it currently. Anyone who doesn't think this is gonna go at least 3-5x in the next 3 months is delusional. Radar relay is more a proof of concept than anything else. As long as it's slightly quicker and easier than etherdelta, this project is gonna succeed.

I wish you fucks would stop talking about it. I've been fudding this coin nonstop to keep the price low