Excuse me Fuhrer. If de Juden are der untermensch then how did they gain control of everything?

Excuse me Fuhrer. If de Juden are der untermensch then how did they gain control of everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schimek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because honest and naive men believe their lies while unscrupulous and ambitious men willingly collaborate with them.
Satan is the wisest and most beautiful angel, but that doesn't change that he is bent on destroying mankind while setting up his own kingdom.

>Germlish
Absolute disgust, pick one or the other
>de Juden
Wtf is "de"

You see Hans, they are very smart. But evil-smart, so it doesn't count.

Because only an untermensch would want and take control of everything.

just like Nazis then?

Nazis did it in a good and positive way.

Hitler said that the Jews are inferior in every way, except in the art of trickery.

lmao

(((democracy)))

While using lies and trickery to conquer Europe?

No hans you idiot, it's ok when WE do it.

That's literally what happened to amerindians, you dumb eurangutan.

Face your extinction, subhuman.

>Nazis were not warmongers
>execute everyone who refuses to serve in the army or participate in executions
Makes you think.

When you fight wars for the right cause you are not warmonger, but hero.

But when you cause wars you are a warmonger.

>inferior race
>hero
Nnnnnnope.

>Wtf is "de"
'the' for spic language

United statian detected.

>de
kanker poldermof

No soldier was ever punished for refusing to take part in executions

I have seen a statistic showcasing that before, do you perhaps have it saved? I didn't save the source showing it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schimek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schulz

Why must you lie?

nah, with his charisma and power

They didn't generally execute perfectly able bodied people, that's what the work camps are for

Die Juden sind schuld.

Because the nazi ideology is thriving on lies.

>how did they gain control of everything?
Despotism.

That doesn't even make sense

in nazi ideology the enemy is both supremely powerful and also pathetically weak, preferably an insider threat that also enables mobilization outwards
the other enables a state of constant conflict and "cleansing"

>Because honest and naive men believe their lies while unscrupulous and ambitious men willingly collaborate with them.
Great answer to question why Nazis gained so much power

Untermensch doesn't necessarily mean you're stupid, it could mean you're spineless trash completely devoid of morals and only indulging in criminal activities. Pablo Escobar wasn't dumb or poor, but he certainly was a subhuman. Same goes for many Jews.

According to hitler, races were in a constant evolutionary battle for living space and survival.
Jews, unlike other races, didn't have a territory on their own, but lived within other races.
So in Hitlers eyes, Jews were like parasites, and thus he saw nothing wrong with destroying parasitic lifeforms, even if they were smart

>allegedly

Fantastic sources you have there.

untermensch are immoral people.

>spineless trash completely devoid of morals and only indulging in criminal activities
That sounds awfully like Hitler.

Funny that they decided a convicted rapist junkie alcoholic should be in charge of an SS unit then

Now we import [dead] memes from Veeky Forums too?

We always have

This comment is an open application for membership in the grand Jewish world shadow goverment. Please hire me

That's because the Holocaust didn't happen, Hitler was a Zionist. He started a war with the Soviets with the intention of allowing them to exterminate the Germanic race. He faked the Holocaust so his people could play a victim complex to get Israel.

Meet me 26.9. this year Paris, Rue de Valois. I'll be the wearing a pink yarmulka, you can't miss me.

Note that Hitler's attempt to use lies and trickeey failed.

But it DID happen.
There is nothing the judeogerman hates more than the eastern jew.
The entire war was a great success for the judeogermanic zionists: not only did they exterminate their hated brethren, kill millions of european Christians and trick the world into supporting their apartheid state, they also shamelessly profit on the deaths of their cousins even today. The deaths they themselves are directly responsible for!

>Hitler was a 4D chess playing Jew!
>it's all part of a complex plot to let Jews into Mandatory Palestine

Or Jews could simply have immigrated there as they were already doing before the war.

That's quite simple: the liberal, individualist nation is easily undermined by interest groups practising their masonry and helping their kind into positions of power for tribal reasons rather than merit.

Why? Sounds like the right man for the job.

>how did they gain control of everything?

Covenant with God - the Jews spend eternity in solitary confinement and they (and their co-conspirators) get control of Earth in exchange.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E