Romans

Why they could not invent gunpowder? Why were romans so stupid that asians defeated them.?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odoacer#King_of_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Huns failed to defeat the Romans and after Attila died of a nosebleed they were immediately raped out of existence by Germs. Not sure how that counts as asians defeating Romans.

Huns weren't asian when they reached Europe. They absorbed a lot of Indo-Iranian, Slavic, Germanic folk on their way to Europe.

>the Romans
The Gauls*

Sissy romans were btfo by Attila when he went to Italy

Vandals, Goths and Lombards were Gauls?

They were a minority and irelevant

You have some alternative version of history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odoacer#King_of_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Kingdom

All of the these people were not in Gaul

They were irelevant during the Battle against the Huns, the Gauls beat the Huns, the Germans were the slaves of the Huns and revolted after we beat them

And Rome BTFO Attila's empire in the end at their last dying breaths.

>we

you are a fucking clown

You're the clown

Your ancestors were prepping the Hunnic Bull while mine were BTFO'ing him out of Europe

Fixed

people who talk like you lack any real personal achievement

>believing in the personal achievement meymey

Taking pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors is natural, but go ahead and tell what you have accomplished ?

Did you discover a new planet ? Did you unearth an old civilization ? Did you solve the Millennium Prize Problems ?

>being this much of a moron

when your ancestors achieved what they did, they did so because they valued personal achievement and not because they jerked themselves off about what the people before them did
so your own worldview is the complete antithesis of what made them great, idiot

thankfully a moron like yourself will be content to sit on the internet for the rest of his life masturbating himself out of the gene pool so the rest of civilised society can continue to be productive

>muh ancestors
lmao

>being this much butthurt

Sounds like you and your people didn't accomplish anything

not surprised to see the irony go over your head

cattle

Golden Horde wasn't asian when they reached Europe. They absorbed a lot of indo-iraninan, slavic, germanic folk on their way to europe

What a loser

Subhuman

The fact does "produttive" even mean?

And what did you do so that your descendants can say that they are proud to be your descendants? You can be the child of the greatest person to walk the earth but that doesn't change the fact that you are nobody.
>inb4 your ancestors didn't do anything lol
I don't know who my parents are and don't know what's my ethnicity since I'm an orphan. But even if I knew I knew I wouldn't care. What maters is what I do.

>Slovakia
what the fuck, is that human accomplishment defined by autism?

So what? The Chinese invented gunpowder but they used most of it for fireworks and got BTFO by European guns.

Oh fuck not this meme again, ipstop falling for bait.

Oh fuck not this meme again, stop falling for bait.

>I don't know who my parents are and don't know what's my ethnicity since I'm an orphan
How can you not know your own ethncity ?
You have a name + physical features that more or less allow you to guess your ethncity, am i wrong ?

And? Huns were a confederation of tribes. And Golden Horde did absorb a lot of slavic speakers.

>slovakia
how can slovakian accomplishment be real if slovakia isn't real?

seems biased. cheese slicer isn't a contribution

>All of the these people were not in Gaul
Except that's wrong. The Visigoths had been allowed to settle in Southwest Gaul as a Foederati kingdom in the early 5th century. The Visigoths were also EXTREMELY relevant in the fight against the huns. They arguably did most of the work defeating attila's army on the Catalaunian Plains.

>They arguably did most of the work defeating attila's army

And yet we killed them all to the point of extinction

Are you being retarded? The Eastern Roman fortresses and defenses is why the Hunnic Empire moved on to attacking the Western Romans were perceived as weaker and more divided, which to an extent is true. However a couple of Scythian/Sarmatian Iranic tribes as well as a massive number of Germanic ones (Vandals, Goths, Visigoths, etc...) were conscripted into the Huns military. The resisting Germanic tribes were either further wiped out, enslaved, or fled to the Western Romans for protection against them. And it was under the leadership and core of Roman military that Atilla was repulsed and defeated.

Germanics and Gaulics need the Romans to protect them.

>And it was under the leadership and core of Roman military that Atilla was repulsed and defeated

Nope you cute your thumb while Gallic and Germanic soldiers protected the Empire

Ammianus Marcellinus, Roman History

>3.The men(Gauls) of every age are equally inclined to war, and the old man and the man in the prime of life answer with equal zeal the call to arms, their bodies being |81 hardened by their cold weather and by constant exercise, so that they are all inclined to despise dangers and terrors. NOR HAS ANY ONE OF THIS NATION EVER MUTILATED HIS THUMB FROM FEAR OF THE TOILS OF WAR, AS MEN HAVE DONE IN ITALY, WHOM IN THEIR DISTRICT ARE CALLEDE MURCI.

>Excited by these and similar exploits, and fearing that their fame would grow greater, urged on besides, as was reported, by the prefect Florentius, he sent Decentius, the tribune and secretary, at once to take from Julian his auxiliaries, namely, the Aeruli and Batavi and the CELTS with the Petulantes, as well as three hundred picked men from each of the other divisions of the army; and he ordered him to hasten their march under the pretext that they might be able TO BE ON HAND FOR AN ATTACK ON THE PARTHIANS EARLY IN THE SPRING.

There were even Gallic and Germaic revolt because you sent them to protect Italy or fight against the Persians.

>Gunpowder invented by rhino horn-snorting Chinese alchemists by accident

Also, do Ukrainians count as Asians OP?

>And yet we killed them all to the point of extinction
Do you mean the Huns or the Visigoths? Because either way you are wrong.
>Visigoths
Proceeded to go into spain and make a kingdom before getting BTFO by moors.
>Huns
Attacked Italy after the battle of Chalons, then Attila died and the Hunnic empire fell into civil war and were then finished off by Germanics.

>Proceeded to go into spain
Fled to Spain after losing their capital because they feared the Gallic Warrior*

>Attacked Italy after the battle of Chalons
Fled to Italy because they feared the Gallic Warrior, then proceeded to attack the Italians out of sheer butthurt*

The Hun is truely a petty creature

They had no yoke they were too busy plowing fields

>he thinks its measured in physical objects invented.

American pls leave

Do they live in asia? Afghans are asian

I'm not OP, but yes. We're Asian.

Nobody gives a shit about just personal achievements, that's just 19th century memery. Before Nietzsche it was completely normal to brag about your ancestors, you literally ARE you ancestors since you carry their genes.

You tell me.

Looks Scandinavian

Stop reposting your retardation in every thread.

I'm just quoting Ammianus Marcellinus, an honest Roman legionary

t. Edward Gibbons

why are pictures of lorica segmentata + modern weaponry so aesthetic?

Finland isn't in Scandinavia, user

>Are slavs Asian
No

Yes, and?