Have you been to your Holy land?

Have you been to your Holy land?

all land is holy land, no land is holy land

I'm Native American. My land is holy land as I thank the Creator for all that he has provided me and my ancestors with.

Which tribe

Cree.

Also the amount of Christian-Native Shamanism syncretism in Native cultures is staggering.

I've made the pilgrimage twice, I think, but I can hardly remember it.

Filthy Mouseketeer.

i can go on pilgrimage by city tram

Death to those who insult the mouse.

Literally the most dangerous religion in the world.

As a matter of fact yes I have been.

Amen to that, my enlightened brother

Yes. I've been to two sacred groves. (Estonian pagan holy sites)

Turkish architecture is so beautiful

here is your (you)

Sagan (PBUH) died for our sins.

Yes. I spent weeks in Constantinople.

Haven't been there but from what I've personally heard from someone who passed by casually, I want to pilgrimage even more

Isn't there a subsection of Akihabara that's a holy land for mechanerds?

In Akiba you can find churches of every 2Denomination (hell, you have both seasonal anime and the ancestral guardian deity Digi Charat in the same shop) along maid temples. Also AKB45ism began there. And even if you are not an otaku there is the non-theistic faith in quality electronics and videogame at good prices.
So, you mean the Gundam cafe?

Went to the liquor store today

I was aware of the Gundam cafe, as well as Gundam Base Tokyo. I'm sure there's probably more places than just that.

That one actually was built by turks though

It's Byzantine architecture, though. So while it was built by Turks, it's Byzantine architecture

>"Woman," Jesus replied, "believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

There is no holy land. The place that is holy is the hearts of believers who have been united to Christ, and any place where they gather in His name and He comes to them in Word and Sacrament.

Byzantine architecture is middle eastern architecture especially persian one.

I've completed my pilgrimage to Akihabara and many of the locales that feature in Yukio Mishima's corpus.
Now I'm saving for a trip to visit the sites that feature in the Peloponnesian War, with particular interest in any surviving traces of the endeavors of my idol Brasidas.

Yeah, I browse Veeky Forums everyday.

i was raised catholic but have recently become agnostic. might take my parents there someday tho.

One day I will travel there, and Den Den Town too

I haven't been to Jerusalem, but I have visited the Vatican. Thank God that Benedict was still on the throne at the time.